Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I smile every time one of you idiots incorrectly use the words "Bed Wench" because I know those words have become a rally cry for disillusioned, bitter, men who never thought they would see the day that beautiful black women bypass them for more impressive men. Seriously I smile at the thought. Your hate only fuels my fire. I'm out here winning and not slowing down or stopping. So, keep hating sucka!

Ignorant hoodrat gibberish.

Nobody cares about these wins you claim to have and can't prove. I don't hate you either. I'm a educated man who serves his community and I don't suffer from being bypassed by anybody. I found my queen. You sadly feel the need to disrespect the black men by calling others "impressive men", sorry that you are so insecure about who you are. I know you bed wench activists like to think black women and black men are two separate entities that are stuck together when in fact we are the same. Don't slit your wrists because of that fact. Less 100 years ago you wouldn't have been able to approach these impressive men unless they had a hose in hand to spray you with in the street. Pursue your happiness but don't hate yourself while doing it.

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps

Nobody cares about these wins you claim to have and can't prove. I don't hate you either. I'm a educated man who serves his community and I don't suffer from being bypassed by anybody. I found my queen. You sadly feel the need to disrespect the black men by calling others "impressive men", sorry that you are so insecure about who you are. I know you bed wench activists like to think black women and black men are two separate entities that are stuck together when in fact we are the same. Don't slit your wrists because of that fact. Less 100 years ago you wouldn't have been able to approach these impressive men unless they had a hose in hand to spray you with in the street. Pursue your happiness but don't hate yourself while doing it.

:lawd:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

:wow:

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot

:whew:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Kind Gentleman said:

Nothing Kind about this Gentleman :whew:

But y'all need to stop responding to MSW. S/he feeds off that shyt

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
How does it feel when you sit at the dinner table with the family and they chat about how much better things were back in the "good ole' days" when you would've been bringing the food to the table instead of sitting among them as a guest? You would've been a mistress and a dirty little secret but I guess you click your heels twice like Dorthy in Kansas every time these important men actually acknowledge that you exist....and in public at that! Aren't you just a fortunate bed wench?

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
How does it feel when you sit at the dinner table with the family and they chat about how much better things were back in the "good ole' days" when you would've been bringing the food to the table instead of sitting among them as a guest? You would've been a mistress and a dirty little secret but I guess you click your heels twice like Dorthy in Kansas every time these important men actually acknowledge that you exist....and in public at that! Aren't you just a fortunate bed wench?

KG with the 1-2 jab, I would say to chill, but those 2 bed wenches deserve it.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
his post is directed at MSW yes, but my second statement is about the other ether you're getting. MSW is taking some off the heat off you, although I do think that is your alias, either way go on, let this thread live :blessed:
what ethering? most of this thread was people coming to my DEFENSE :umad: now that the thread is pretty much dead the last few pages have been like 5 of my hater stans going back and forth with THEMSELVES circle jerking. i'm not even responding to them because i don't entertain dumbasses personally. but if MSW wants to that's on her. :youngsabo:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
what ethering? most of this thread was people coming to my DEFENSE :umad: now that the thread is pretty much dead the last few pages have been like 5 of my hater stans going back and forth with THEMSELVES circle jerking. i'm not even responding to them because i don't entertain dumbasses personally. but if MSW wants to that's on her. :youngsabo:

You must be reading different threads, and of course you're not responding because your ass will look foolish if you do so you choose the ignore route, stop playing yourself. Now go ahead and let your alias MSW carry on with this thread :pachaha:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You must be reading different threads, and of course you're not responding because your ass will look foolish if you do so you choose the ignore route, stop playing yourself. Now go ahead and let your alias MSW carry on with this thread :pachaha:
i don't need an alias to enrage you kneecrows. i do that well enough on my own. :youngsabo:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
i don't need an alias to enrage you kneecrows. i do that well enough on my own. :youngsabo:

:heh: yeah sure you do, you just said you don't "entertain dumbasses personally" alluding that you too big for it, now you talking about throwing shots at people :russ: go ahead black girl lost you shooting yourself like crazy now.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:heh: yeah sure you do, you just said you don't "entertain dumbasses personally" alluding that you too big for it, now you talking about throwing shots at people :russ: go ahead black girl lost you shooting yourself like crazy now.
:umad: :youngsabo: