Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
KG with the 1-2 jab, I would say to chill, but those 2 bed wenches deserve it.

:wow: Breh I couldn't let her slide for that. @MurderSheWrote had it coming. Her and @Daenerys Targaryen out here wenching up a storm.

I can't go at AnotherGirl though breh. I seen her in that dress in that one pic a while back :wow:

:childplease: he isn't talking to me.. Kind Gentlemen is the homie...sit your overly eager ass down somewhere :stopitslime:

:shaq: Hi there.

Lets all be friends here, friends.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Breh I couldn't let her slide for that. @MurderSheWrote had it coming. Her and @Daenerys Targaryen out here wenching up a storm.

I can't go at AnotherGirl though breh. I seen her in that dress in that one pic a while back :wow:

:shaq: Hi there.

Lets all be friends here, friends.
I am not wrenching anything. I've never dated a white guy in my life, and it's not because I didn't have the opportunity. Yes I do date men who are more "impressive" than you all here, but that does not mean that they are white guys. Low self esteem, much?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignorant hoodrat gibberish.

Nobody cares about these wins you claim to have and can't prove. I don't hate you either. I'm a educated man who serves his community and I don't suffer from being bypassed by anybody. I found my queen. You sadly feel the need to disrespect the black men by calling others "impressive men", sorry that you are so insecure about who you are. I know you bed wench activists like to think black women and black men are two separate entities that are stuck together when in fact we are the same. Don't slit your wrists because of that fact. Less 100 years ago you wouldn't have been able to approach these impressive men unless they had a hose in hand to spray you with in the street. Pursue your happiness but don't hate yourself while doing it.

Look bytch,

If you've found your "queen" why the hell are you worried about me or any other black woman that's interested in fawbs??? Why is it any of your concern?

I could give two shyts about the pawgs lovers on this site. Why? Because that shyt is NONE of my business. The only time I even address this group is when they are spouting off some nonesense about black women. Otherwise, my motto is "Better a white woman deal with their bullshyt than them fukking up some black woman's life."

So, do me a favor....get off my clit!

You and the rest of the ninjas on this site sound like some hurt pussies. Grow the hell up!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not wrenching anything. I've never dated a white guy in my life, and it's not because I didn't have the opportunity. Yes I do date men who are more "impressive" than you all here, but that does not mean that they are white guys. Low self esteem, much?

It's very telling that I didn't mention the race of those "impressive" men yet he automatically went to white. That's HIS insecurity showing...take this foolishness with a grain of salt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
KG with the 1-2 jab, I would say to chill, but those 2 bed wenches deserve it.

This from the fakkit, who stays trying to turn a dead high school basketball star into a martyr. I told before and I'll tell your dumbarse again....stay in a child's place.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does it feel when you sit at the dinner table with the family and they chat about how much better things were back in the "good ole' days" when you would've been bringing the food to the table instead of sitting among them as a guest? You would've been a mistress and a dirty little secret but I guess you click your heels twice like Dorthy in Kansas every time these important men actually acknowledge that you exist....and in public at that! Aren't you just a fortunate bed wench?

Like I said, I'm out here winning. :win:

I know this because ninjas like you are constantly imaging dumb shyt like ^^^ this about me and mine when you don't even know us!

Anyone or thing that has the ability to make you this fukked up and delusional is wining.

I'm out here living my life and you're sitting around having slave fantasies about me and MY HUSBAND. :rudy:

Seek help boo boo!

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This from the fakkit, who stays trying to turn a dead high school basketball star into a martyr. I told before and I'll tell your dumbarse again....stay in a child's place.

You quoted @Kind Gentleman twice in this thread and remember my avi even though I don't remember having a conversation with you :heh: just seen your posts in the same race threads, not to mention you did a quadruple post. :wow: someone is really hurt, now go ahead mention my avi, make another point about black male failure, and finally how you're out here winning living life but yet you manage to let people on a forum hurt you so much that you go into the same arguments.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You quoted @Kind Gentleman twice in this thread and remember my avi even though I don't remember having a conversation with you :heh: just seen your posts in the same race threads, not to mention you did a quadruple post. :wow: someone is really hurt, now guro ahead mention my avi, make another point about black male failure, and finally how you're out here winning living life but yet you manage to let people on a forum hurt you so much that you go into the same arguments.

Child please. It's hard to forget your dumbarse. YOU ARE THE ONLY FOOL WITH A DEAD HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL STAR AS YOUR AVATAR. I called you on your fukkery a few threads ago and had a good time doing it. :smugfavre:

You need to change your name to "Stupid One" because that's the way you come across all too often.

You lack BASIC reasoning skills not to mention reading comprehension.

The only people in this thread I originally addressed were @Anothergirl @Marty Kaan and someone here name Jamal . You butt-hurt, retarded ninjas took my exchange with @Anothergirl girl (i.e., my congrats to her baby and my comment about also being pregnant) and ran all the way to the left with it.

Clearly I'm not the individual hurt here...far from it. This is entertaining to me.

Last edited:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Child please. It's hard to forget your dumbarse. YOU ARE THE ONLY FOOL WITH A DEAD HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL STAR AS YOUR AVATAR. I called you on your fukkery a few threads ago and had a good time doing it. :smugfavre:

You need to change your name to "Stupid One" because that's the way you come across all too often.

You lack BASIC reasoning skills not to mention reading comprehension.

The only people in this thread I originally addressed were @Anothergirl @Marty Kaan and someone here name Jamal . You butt-hurt, retarded ninjas took my exchange with @Anothergirl girl (i.e., my congrats to her baby and my comment about also being pregnant) and ran all the way to the left with it.

Clearly I'm not the individual hurt here...far from it. This is entertaining to me.

Point proven, mentioning my avi, and talking about how you're living the life, so predictable, you remembering supposed convos with me but I'm the butt hurt one, not to mention you having to do constant edits on your posts :pachaha: It's proven you're the emotional one writing all these novels on the same page, but hey, I'll blame it on your pregnancy. Now let's start over from the beginning, reply again without mentioning the usual avi, degrading black men, and how you're living the life. @this alias having to struggle to mention posters just to get daps for her posts since no one is co-signing you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Point proven, mentioning my avi, and talking about how you're living the life, so predictable, you remembering supposed convos with me but I'm the butt hurt one, not to mention you having to do constant edits on your posts :pachaha: It's proven you're the emotional one writing all these novels on the same page, but hey, I'll blame it on your pregnancy. Now let's start over from the beginning, reply again without mentioning the usual avi, degrading black men, and how you're living the life. @this alias having to struggle to mention posters just to get daps for her posts since no one is co-signing you.

Like I said, change your name to "STUPID ONE" because you don't have any damn sense. The ONE and only reason for my edits is because I was typing on an ipad and it tends to auto correct...dumbarse! LOL!

You idiots on this site are comedy. Pure and simple. This is entertainment to me. I'm having fun and once again, I remember your dumbarse because I went in on you for turning a DEAD HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL PLAYER INTO A MARTYR, which is stereotypical. You are the only village idiot around here with that image fool...or haven't you noticed??? :heh:

Like I said, your basic reasoning skills suck!

Tell something, which came first, the chicken or the egg??? LOL. :shaq2:

And sorry ninja...I'm not you. I don't give a damn about daps. I'm just pointing out some logic that you're too stupid to see. I was minding my own damn business with my original comment and shooting the breeze with @Anothergirl when you bitter, jealous ninjas came at ME....something you refuse to accept in your attempt to make ME the "hurt" one.

Again, which came first Stupid One...the chicken or the egg???