Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
I've defended black women in threads like, "Why do black women stink?" But I've noticed that when racist whites, or black women make threads/posts denigrating black men, or praising interracial white men black women relationships; most of the broads that the brehs defend are as quite as church mice, whistling Dixie, or go around dapping/repping each other.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
lol @ act innocent. i've posted on sohh for over 10 years and my steez has NEVER CHANGED breh. i call out ignorant shyt when i see and it just so happens there's a lot of ignorancy in the young urban black community.
you don't have to agree with me....but lol @ thinking you're going to change my thought process.
I haven't seen a lot of your posts, but I've seen some and I can't recall seeing you ever speak on white ignorance. There's plenty of ignorance in the white community to speak on. As a supposed black woman married to a white man, what are your thoughts on institutional racism/white supremacy? What are your husband's thoughts? You say that you don't talk about race offline, seeing as how you're supposedly in an interracial marriage I think that says a lot.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I haven't seen a lot of your posts, but I've seen some and I can't recall seeing you ever speak on white ignorance. There's plenty of ignorance in the white community to speak on. As a supposed black woman married to a white man, what are your thoughts on institutional racism/white supremacy? What are your husband's thoughts? You say that you don't talk about race offline, seeing as how you're supposedly in an interracial marriage I think that says a lot.

breh, I don't think you want to know that coming from her....prepare to be disappointed. Her mentality is pretty bad, I mean real bad. :snoop:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
breh, I don't think you want to know that coming from her....prepare to be disappointed. Her mentality is pretty bad, I mean real bad. :snoop:
I hear you my man, I'm just interested in her response since she's claiming not to troll.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:yawn:

i'm not taking any "questions"... so you can fukk right off... thanks to my brehs and supporters for coming out full force in here and making this a thread backfire...i lub y'all :o: :hug:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
AG never said she hates black men, she only said she doesn't respect and looks down on African Americans (she's Canadian/Jamaican) and would never date one. Huge Difference.

She used to annoy me but I realised shes a troll/attention whore so I don't take her seriously anymore. This thread is great though. :lolbron:
And there we have it. A site full of AA'S and predominately centers around AA oriented things yet she doesnt like us. And like i said earlier non american blacks are the biggest c00ns ever

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
And there we have it. A site full of AA'S and predominately centers around AA oriented things yet she doesnt like us. And like i said earlier non american blacks are the biggest c00ns ever

:whoa: You've most likely never left your state, you dont have the right to shyt on other black people. AnotherGirl is on her own and she don't represent anyone else. I mean sure non American Blacks c00n, but lets not act like AAs don't do it just as much.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
My little sister is on that:mjpls:, thinking she is too good for the brothers. If only you had seen the corny white dude she fell for (and couldn't get with as he is in a relationship and not into black chicks):to:

My sister gives me that shyt about me being the exception to the rule, the "good black man", but the rest of black men are supposedly trash:wtb:
I don't understand where things went wrong, we have a good father who has been married to my mother for 32 years and is a strong black male figure. The Black Women Empowerment blogs are a strong force. So demonic:demonic:

that :mjpls: movement is coming pretty strong in parts of the states too breh :snoop:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:whoa: You've most likely never left your state, you dont have the right to shyt on other black people. AnotherGirl is on her own and she don't represent anyone else. I mean sure non American Blacks c00n, but lets not act like AAs don't do it just as much.
lets not act like we do. Ya niccas c00n to the point, where ya realy about to weed the black population out due to al the interracial dating. The c00nery thats allowed to go unchecked over there wouldnt happen in the states

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
AG never said she hates black men, she only said she doesn't respect and looks down on African Americans (she's Canadian/Jamaican) and would never date one. Huge Difference.

She used to annoy me but I realised shes a troll/attention whore so I don't take her seriously anymore. This thread is great though. :lolbron:

So she basically said something that could come right out the mouth of a racist cac bytch. Yeah that was a great defense of her, bravo.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

She dodged that because you were hitting too close to home. :ld: