Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
So she basically said something that could come right out the mouth of a racist cac bytch. Yeah that was a great defense of her, bravo.

Not defending her.

lets not act like we do. Ya niccas c00n to the point, where ya realy about to weed the black population out due to al the interracial dating. The c00nery thats allowed to go unchecked over there wouldnt happen in the states

I+Don't+Understand.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
She dodged that because you were hitting too close to home. :ld:
I know, it was basically a rhetorical post. I figured that "she" wouldn't respond. I just saw "her" posting as if "she" really believes the bullshyt that "she's" shoveling.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I know, it was basically a rhetorical post. I figured that "she" wouldn't respond. I just saw "her" posting as if "she" really believes the bullshyt that "she's" shoveling.

So you're basically saying she's really a dude trolling?

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And there we have it. A site full of AA'S and predominately centers around AA oriented things yet she doesnt like us. And like i said earlier non american blacks are the biggest c00ns ever

:comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

Anothergirl is not even foreign. She's Jamaican-American.

Last edited:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

Anothergirl is not even foreign. She's Jamaican-American.

You guys are focusing on the semantics.

She'd rather die than say anything negative about a white person. But she'd get down and say some negative shyt about black people and dap all the others that do too.

If I had a daughter that fukked in the head i'd be :why:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

She'd rather die than say anything negative about a white person. But she'd get down and say some negative shyt about black people and dap all the others that do too.

Yeah that's what I noticed too. Didn't really give a fukk if she has a white husband or likes white boys. However, her mindset of shytting on black folks and dapping people who shyt on blacks but never ever ever saying one bad thing about a white person is fukked up. She would pretty much admit she doesn't like being black.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

No I agree she's a c00n but I take exception to that claim that all non-American blacks are c00ns :damn:especially since she's an American citizen her damn self.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its a rarity a male poster is checked on here for clowning black women.

And on top of that, its only a few male posters that do defend black women. The rest of yall either laugh or dont say shyt abt it

And then when I come through and beat their arses at their own game they want to :sadbron:.

The ish is comical.

@Anothergirl is the GOAT when it comes to hurting feelings on the coli :salute:

We might share that title because I stay hurt feelings on here.

@Anothergirl

Congrats on the baby. My hubby and I just found out we have one on the way as well. :salute:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
And then when I come through and beat their arses at their own game they want to :sadbron:.

The ish is comical.

We might share that title because I stay hurt feelings on here.

@Anothergirl

Congrats on the baby. My hubby and I just found out we have one on the way as well. :salute:
we defo share the title. glad to see they haven't run you off babe... :myman:
and Congrats love..blessings to you the hubby and the new coming additon #swirlexcellence :hug: