Daps
Reppin
Life
:usure:

Sorry, but it's actually not!

few
(fyo͞o)
adj. few·er, few·est
Amounting to or consisting of a small number: one of my few bad habits. .
2. Being more than one but indefinitely small in number: bowled a few strings.
n. (used with a pl. verb)
1. An indefinitely small number of persons or things: A few of the books have torn jackets.
2. An exclusive or limited number: the discerning few; the fortunate few.
pron. (used with a pl. verb)
A small number of persons or things: "For many are called, but few are chosen" (Matthew 22:14).

few

Ha,ha......... still filibustering huh? :pachaha:

How many of these couples that you know arent married to come to that conclusion?

Second if your claim of marriage is not some indictment on black women? Then what is it?

You aint concerned about the marriage stats of BMBW but you are concerned of AMBW couplings? Why?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Ive seen this before. A friend of mine i went to college with loved him some sistas. Hes dating this attractive black dominican right now. And dude aint really fetishizing these women either. Hes about social justive big time and is always posting articles about white peoples hypocrisy. Wont lie though, his parents were not thrilled when they found out about his black girlfriend from undergrad. They straight up told him theyd disown him if it ever got serious with her.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Ive seen this before. A friend of mine i went to college with loved him some sistas. Hes dating this attractive black dominican right now. And dude aint really fetishizing these women either. Hes about social justive big time and is always posting articles about white peoples hypocrisy. Wont lie though, his parents were not thrilled when they found out about his black girlfriend from undergrad. They straight up told him theyd disown him if it ever got serious with her.

This coupling is common in the carribean...I don't know why men here invest so nuch energy on BW interracial relationships than mock BW that no other men wants them

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You aint concerned about the marriage stats of BMBW but you are concerned of AMBW couplings? Why?

:what:

Because the topic of discussion based on this thread isn't about "BMBW couplings".

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Because the topic of discussion based on this thread isn't about "BMBW couplings".

I never see you in those threads buddy. I am curious what is the nature of your interest in this particular coupling?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

You have been on this shtick for a while. You are one of those men who believe in bw not having any options. You have never posted in a thread about marriage between black men and women. You seem not be a fan of the institution and all of a sudden you 'care' for bw's marriage stats?

True, but some BW are only "loyal" to BM by default because most black women for whatever reasons (real, perceived or stereotypes) just don't have the same options/choices like other races of women when it comes to dating/marriage inter-racially.

Hate to burst your delusional bubble, but there is actual scientific data which actually validates and confirms that among women of most racial groups (Native American, Black, Asian & White) Black Men are more desired physically than men of other races. SORRY!

:win:

Are human beings hard wired to find different races attractive? Study finds white people rate white partners SECOND | Mail Online

BuzzFeed

PLOS ONE: A Facial Attractiveness Account of Gender Asymmetries in Interracial Marriage

:popcorn: In before the married male Manginas, team Coli simps & rabid sisterhood start with their usual deflection posts on the so-called positive attributes of marriage! :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I used to be pissed about this type of stuff because I thought all black women were "mines" in a way because I'm black, but who cares? I don't see anything wrong with black women or black men dating out as long as it's not rooted in fetishization and they're not putting down the opposite gender to justify their means.

There's over 2 million more black women than men in America. They need somebody. Take away from all the black guys that are taken, don't date black women, unavailable and are gay. The numbers are much smaller.

This won't put an "end" to the black community. Hell, mixing has been going on forever.
:yeshrug:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Black women are legit the most pathetic race of women on the planet. Only they would make "groups" chasing after a race of men that don't even like them.

Interesting coming from a
9OOO1Fn.png
who saves the day for
full

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I used to be pissed about this type of stuff because I thought all black women were "mines" in a way because I'm black, but who cares? I don't see anything wrong with black women or black men dating out as long as it's not rooted in fetishization and they're not putting down the opposite gender to justify their means.

There's over 2 million more black women than men in America. They need somebody. Take away from all the black guys that are taken, don't date black women, unavailable and are gay. The numbers are much smaller.

This won't put an "end" to the black community. Hell, mixing has been going on forever.

Exactly. This is akin to i dont want you but i dont want anyone else to want you neither.

Guys aren't concerned about ending the black community. There are more serious factors that threaten the black community. This is about an ego boost. These women are just trying to find a lane no different than bm who like latinas/asians/whites.

This is why I say that black men draw their confidence from black women wanting them and the idea of being bottom of desireability of other men. Truth be told there are not enough women of other races who gravitate towards BM to replace BW, no matter how suave BM are. Most people prefer their own race.

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You have been on this shtick for a while. You are one of those men who believe in bw not having any options. You have never posted in a thread about marriage between black men and women. You seem not be a fan of the institution and all of a sudden you 'care' for bw's marriage stats?

Trying to use my previous posting history in your weak attempt to slant the narrative in your favor, still doesn't hide the fact that you can't legitimately answer the questions I've posed. :pachaha:

And my overall comment history clearly shows I'm not against black women. Funny you left out these posts. :sas1:

I'm not against women either (especially black women) but I also won't defend them just because they're women. Of course, I don't know Chris Rock's wife personally, but it's been mentioned in many articles & from numerous sources that she has a stank attitude & is difficult to deal with which is why I'm riding with Chris Rock!

:myman:

Russell is the man, but he could've gave this car to a struggling, hard working black women trying to keep her family intact!

Your feeble trolling lacks skill. Step your game up! :umad:

Daps
Date who you wanna just don't let folks fetishize you, this goes for women and men. Date who you want just don't get upset when I do the same. Lastly, if you supported for one, you damn well be ready to okay for the other. Don't be a damn hypocrite, don't speak out of both sides of your mouth.

Okay one more thing, why have a site that's dedicated to it? Just go out and find someone.