Inside the black women and Asian men dating scene

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. You are telling on yourself....

What vested interest do bm have in these unions? Are am barring from jobs, incarcerating bm, killing bm with be being complicit. Cause these are the things that would actually affect bm.

It drives conflict between black men/women and creates more racial friction (ergo colorism and other isms related to it) between blacks. The same is true of all IR. Also, these unions, lol, aren't really happening so this is all theoretical at this point. The only people who attended the meet up were losers and throwaways, but I digress.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
full
Shiver me timbers :scust:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Lol. You are telling on yourself....

What vested interest do bm have in these unions? Are am barring from jobs, incarcerating bm, killing bm with be being complicit. Cause these are the things that would actually affect bm.

:jawalrus:

Not only do you continue evading the questions I presented originally, you are also conveniently hiding like a coward & won't comment on this this thread below which spotlights the general crux of my previous remarks.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/spin...did-almost-no-jail-time.371711/#post-16156518

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Trying to use my previous posting history in your weak attempt to slant the narrative in your favor, still doesn't hide the fact that you can't legitimately answer the questions I've posed. :pachaha:

And my overall comment history clearly shows I'm not against black women. Funny you left out these posts. :sas1:

Your feeble trolling lacks skill. Step your game up! :umad:

Your posts back up what i say. You arent going to defend bw but you will for bw/am marriage stats for educational purposes. Worryabout your miserable life :mjlol:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Someone has to take the leftovers :francis:

Black men do it with fat, ugly, poor white women. So, I'm glad there's non-black men doing it for us as well :yeshrug:

Coalition Building :blessed:

Peace

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
It drives conflict between black men/women and creates more racial friction (ergo colorism and other isms related to it) between blacks. The same is true of all IR. Also, these unions, lol, aren't really happening so this is all theoretical at this point. The only people who attended the meet up were losers and throwaways, but I digress.

Some black women who are only concerned about themselves from the standpoint of gender, fail to see or view other inherent problems that or which affect black people as a whole.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's not embarrassing for anybody.

Stop caring so damn much.

This has nothing to do with you or the black community. You're just being whiny.
Take your own advice because I damn sure didn't ask you to care about my opinion. You must be one of the black women who thirsts after any non black man that would look at you:scusthov: You are embarrassing. Women thirsting/chasing after men is already a bad look without the racial context, but the racial context just makes it that much worse. i could even understand more if the ratio was even or around even, but the fact that black women outnumber the Asian men in these "communities" by such a margin just reeks of desperation. It just makes the black women food for men who prey on vulnerable women. One of the Asian men running one of these bwamu Facebook groups is Vouthynor "Billy" Sovann, a convicted murderer. His group has been accused of being a rest haven for rapists, abusers, and deadbeat dads:heh: If you don't understand the problems/dangers with women being so thirsty for male acceptance/attention then you're probably one of those women yourself.

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
times is changing man aint nothing wrong with it. funniest shyt is when i was growing up my mom was on the "find you a black woman" tip, now with my sisters she is about that rainbow coalition and love is love :rudy:.

i was told at the very least try to get a black woman and a lot of my friends the same. shyt worked for me but a lot of nikkas out here would rather have a docile ass asian or white broad.

to each his own yall, welcome to 2015:manny:

Daps
I am from the Carribean, lived there for 2 years and there are no prominent Asian male-black female couples there. Asians make up a very, very small percentage of the Carribean. The ones whom exist are more likely to stick to themselve.

In Caribbean territories where there were waves of Chinese immigration in the 19th c, which is still going on, there was a whole lot of intermixing between Asians and Afros. There are exclusive Chinese associations sure, just like there are Afro groups that focus on preserving the culture of their ancestors who assimilated into the diaspora. I know many "Asian" / "Chinee" /Afro unions, some are my friends . They more identify with nationality first and ethnicity second for obvious reasons.

Spend two years in a space being ignorant and think you're an expert brehs.
be all bitter and sexually jealous and possessive over pics of random couples you saw on the net brehs.
Ignore the bigger issues facing communities brehs.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Some black women who are only concerned about themselves from the standpoint of gender, fail to see or view other inherent problems that or which affect black people as a whole.

But you are only concerned about BM, your post show that. You have no morals to give anyone. You are not here because you care....you are digging for something to laugh at which makes you patgetic at best and an a$$hole at worst.

There are millions of black women everyday concerned about the black community fighting for the rights of BM.

You are not sinecere and thats ehat pisses me off. Why do you not preach thos selfelessness to bm. Why is bw your only target?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
times is changing man aint nothing wrong with it. funniest shyt is when i was growing up my mom was on the "find you a black woman" tip, now with my sisters she is about that rainbow coalition and love is love :rudy:.

i was told at the very least try to get a black woman and a lot of my friends the same. shyt worked for me but a lot of nikkas out here would rather have a docile ass asian or white broad.

to each his own yall, welcome to 2015:manny:

Lol i should show to my asian female friends so they can have a good laugh.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
In Caribbean territories where there were waves of Chinese immigration in the 19th c, which is still going on, there was a whole lot of intermixing between Asians and Afros. There are exclusive Chinese associations sure, just like there are Afro groups that focus on preserving the culture of their ancestors who assimilated into the diaspora. I know many "Asian" / "Chinee" /Afro unions, some are my friends . They more identify with nationality first and ethnicity second for obvious reasons.

Spend two years in a space being ignorant and think you're an expert brehs.
be all bitter and sexually jealous and possessive over pics of random couples you saw on the net brehs.
Ignore the bigger issues facing communities brehs.

They dont care. Two of the posters are calling these women ugly. Its clear as day they are into their feelings.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
But you are only concerned about BM, your post show that. You have no morals to give anyone. You are not here because you care....you are digging for something to laugh at which makes you patgetic at best and an a$$hole at worst.

There are millions of black women everyday concerned about the black community fighting for the rights of BM.

You are not sinecere and thats ehat pisses me off. Why do you not preach thos selfelessness to bm. Why is bw your only target?

:comeon:

All this drivel is complete & utter nonsense! :martin: