Daps
tumblr_nhtbv4qpp51ras5t3o7_1280.jpg

:whoo:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Trying to use my previous posting history in your weak attempt to slant the narrative in your favor, still doesn't hide the fact that you can't legitimately answer the questions I've posed. :pachaha:

And my overall comment history clearly shows I'm not against black women. Funny you left out these posts. :sas1:

Your feeble trolling lacks skill. Step your game up! :umad:

I don't need to slant anything. Your posts speak for themselves. You wrote them
...i didn't put words in your mouth. The last post dates for August 2015.

I don't need to troll when I have clear evidence to back my ish up. You are looking for an opportunity to mock BW. You have yet find it and so you are feigning concern and claiming it is for educational purposes.:mjlol:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
You could have bolded mental strength as well.

Yes, saw it, too. He also mentioned dikk size though. Hapas really out here on their Elliott Rodger.

Black men ain't going to touch that quote. Black me have had to redefine masculinity because of historical economic marginalisation. This redefinition has hurt him black women and black community.

Now black women have to be the breadwinners.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Certified Platinum thread @Warren Moon especially if this shyt was started while most people are about to sleep and continued all through the early morning :salute:

semtex

:)
Daps
So what do black women like more? Big dikks or mixed babies? Cause it's one or the other in this situation :heh:

Pause :birdman:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. This is akin to i dont want you but i dont want anyone else to want you neither.

Guys aren't concerned about ending the black community. There are more serious factors that threaten the black community. This is about an ego boost. These women are just trying to find a lane no different than bm who like latinas/asians/whites.

This is why I say that black men draw their confidence from black women wanting them and the idea of being bottom of desireability of other men. Truth be told there are not enough women of other races who gravitate towards BM to replace BW, no matter how suave BM are. Most people prefer their own race.

First, IR is bad for the black community. Women are not men and cannot do what men can do.

Second, black men don't draw their confidence from black women. Many black men don't even date black women and so don't care about black women. They are still confident so evidently black men don't depend on black women for their confidence. The reason black men agitate for black women is patriarchy-related and racial reasons, not "confidence". The same is true of Arab men, for example.

This coupling is common in the carribean...I don't know why men here invest so nuch energy on BW interracial relationships than mock BW that no other men wants them

I am from the Carribean, lived there for 2 years and there are no prominent Asian male-black female couples there. Asians make up a very, very small percentage of the Carribean. The ones whom exist are more likely to stick to themselve.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I don't need to slant anything. Your posts speak for themselves. You wrote them
...i didn't put words in your mouth. The last post dates for August 2015.

I don't need to troll when I have clear evidence to back my ish up. You are looking for an opportunity to mock BW. You have yet find it and so you are feigning concern and claiming it is for educational purposes.:mjlol:

My posts you've pinpointed aren't "evidence" or indicative of anything. :russ:

:umad:

You're just upset & angry because you only want people to focus on the potential positive benefits of Asian Male/Black Woman unions, without BM bring up, discussing or highlighting the possible intrinsic issues or problems this phenomenon may possibly cause or create within the Black community.

Scarface sniffin cocaine

With a pen im extreme
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
We are the only that openly and publicly put our own people down:snoop:

Slavery has really destroyed the black american race to where we can't see the wrong in our way of thinking and acting:wow:

I will join this party too I guess. So hey you only got 70-80 years of life if you're lucky so do what you want ladies and gentlemen no worries of our seeds future:troll:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
My posts you've pinpointed aren't "evidence" or indicative of anything. :russ:

:umad:

You're just upset & angry because you only want people to focus on the potential positive benefits of Asian Male/Black Woman unions, without BM bring up, discussing or highlighting the possible intrinsic issues or problems this phenomenon may possibly cause or create within the Black community.

Lol. You are telling on yourself....

I don't care to focus on anything. I am happy for any BW finding love.What vested interest do bm have in these unions? Are am barring from jobs, incarcerating bm, killing bm with be being complicit. Cause these are the things that would actually affect bm.

Last edited: