Daps
as long as the blasian master race manifests :blessed:

tumblr_m9c81p3TAE1qfy7xzo1_1280.jpg

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
They do in my experience. All anecdotal but I've seen Asian guys with some beautiful black women. Knew a black in high school, gorgeous girl, hair down to her ass, gorgeous, only dated Asian guys and I'm from Kansas, lol.

My male cousin is engaged to an Asian chick btw, and my good friend from way back to elementary school is Asian. Always wanted my brother to marry her sister.

I'm just down with the Asians I guess, lol.

But real talk I don't mind BM who date out. We can't all marry each other.

I don't like bigots and that goes for BW who are bigots as well.

I'm also not a fan of people who have a white people obsession. I find it weird and gross.

I call both sides out for being racist will always.
I'm sorry but there to many :duck: on your post.

AM/BW is the rarest of all the interracial match ups but you've seen so many to drop to your conclusion.:duck:

At Asian men being rarely date out(which is true) but get pretty ones when they do:duck: (especially if they black:duck:).

I don't know if your a delusional c00n or a cac troll at this point with the bold?:patrice:

How can black people be racist?:comeon:

Because some of us like to date within our race? That's racist to you?:heh:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I also see a lot of brehnettes posting and dapping up positive am/bw post in here but in other threads be talking about that black love(only towards black men) and posting/dapping any negative post of black men dating out threads.
full

I see y'all brehnettes.
full

True, if this was reverse a lot women in here will be saying and dapping anything black c00n related.:ehh:
:mjpls:im glad a few of you are starting to notice this bullshyt and call it out

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Everyone has different environments. Perhaps where she is these relationships are more common. There was a chinese couple that had a heavy jamaican accent....although they are less than 1% of the population. It doesn't mean they don't exist.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Yeah let's talk about it...

"Indeed, over 90% of white women who state a racial preference prefer not to date East Indians, Middle Easterners, Asians, and blacks. White men, in contrast, only prefer not to
date one group at levels above 90%: black women
. Thus, not only do white women and men exclude groups at different rates, the hierarchies of who they prefer to date vary considerably.
Black women are the least preferred racial group for white men; however, black men are only the fourth most excluded group for white women (behind East Indian, Middle Eastern, and Asian
men)."

*From the same study, page 19

"
White men appear more open to dating non-whites in general, but they are only open to dating certain non white groups, and are much more exclusionary towards black women than white women are towards black men."

Never said white women were attracted to Latino men. It's just black brehs on here go overboard with the PAWG bullshyt. Most white women feel the same about all of us :russ:

*Pg 21

However, among a small subset of white women, there is a preference for only
black men (see Appendix Table 2). In contrast, white men not only consistently exclude black women at extremely high rates, a subset prefer all other groups except black women

Pg 22

http://paa2008.princeton.edu/papers/80046

@ugly puerto rican guy
Still, 77% of white women with stated racial preferences prefer not to date Latinos.
:sas1::sas2:

I guess the story changes when someone else reads from the same study :russ:

And that's not to make white folks out to be some gold ticket as if their opinions counted more than others :whoa:...BUT atleast quote the study in full.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Never said white women were attracted to Latino men. It's just black brehs on here go overboard with the PAWG bullshyt. Most white women feel the same about all of us :russ:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
To be a bigamist a man has to actually marry.

#GMB and polygamy are antithetical.

:patrice:

Top 5 Reason to Get Married by Newworldafro

1) Raw Sex with Somebody You Trust VS non-Raw sex or being savage and smashing raw
2) Create a Family and Regenerate the Earth with New Humans
3) Stability in Mind, Body, if both are Working then Finances
4) Larger Stability and Enhancement of the Community
5) Wild Card

So if you have Legalized Bigamy, then it's like that Doublemint Commercial with the Twins you get This List x 2.

Double your Pleasure, Double your Fun :francis:

So while #GMB is undefeated...........you....errah...........................umm.........umm.....errah......umm........... :mjcry:

Last edited: