Inside the black women and Asian men dating scene

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Dating/sexual relationship are one thing, but the "real elephant in the room" is realistically how many of these Asian men are going to settle down & have families &/or marry Black women.

:sas2:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Dating/sexual relationship are one thing, but the "real elephant in the room" is realistically how many of these Asian men are going to settle down & have families &/or marry Black women.

:sas2:

Why do you care...bm are not marrying on any large scale yet you want to speak of marriage when another group of men is concerned? Many of the couples posted are married.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Why do you care...bm are not marrying on any large scale yet you want to speak of marriage when another group of men is concerned?
:mjlol: I swear you guys are so obvious with your whole nobody wants black women bull.

These are nothing but your usual trivial deflection schemes, which still doesn't answer the question. Furthermore my inquiry is not an affront to Black women, but a serious look into the relationship dynamics between Asian Males/Black Women.

Many of A few couples posted are married.

Fixed!

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These are nothing but your usual trivial deflection schemes, which still doesn't answer the question. Furthermore my inquiry is not an affront to Black women, but a serious look into the relationship dynamics between Asian Males/Black Women.

Fixed!

:mjlol::mjlol: Why???

I'm 100% sure you don't actually care so stop it.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

OG9posO.png
I gotta salute this man!

Wario

Banned
Daps

Fixed!

Who cares, why do people put so much value in statistics? In a subject such as this (where individual couples and individual experiences are accounted for, who are supposedly connected to something that's happening in society on a grand scale) can't we see anecdotal evidence or personal experiences detached from "social reality" as valid too?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Who cares, why do people put so much value in statistics?

Because they are based on the collection of facts or tangible truths.

In a subject such as this (where individual couples and individual experiences are accounted for, who are supposedly connected to something that's happening in society on a grand scale) can't we see anecdotal evidence or personal experiences detached from "social reality" as valid too?

I agree that "anecdotal evidence or personal experiences" are valid, however these factors without data, provide little real substantive evidence into certain trends which might (or might not) be developing.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Fixed!
A few is still many. Worry about yourself.

So your inquiry is based on what.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
A few is still many.

:usure:

Sorry, but it's actually not!

few
(fyo͞o)
adj. few·er, few·est
Amounting to or consisting of a small number: one of my few bad habits. .
2. Being more than one but indefinitely small in number: bowled a few strings.
n. (used with a pl. verb)
1. An indefinitely small number of persons or things: A few of the books have torn jackets.
2. An exclusive or limited number: the discerning few; the fortunate few.
pron. (used with a pl. verb)
A small number of persons or things: "For many are called, but few are chosen" (Matthew 22:14).

few

Worry about yourself.

Ha,ha......... still filibustering huh? :pachaha:

Wario

Banned
Daps
Because they are based on the collection of facts or tangible truths.

I agree that "anecdotal evidence or personal experiences" are valid, however these factors without data, provide little real substantive evidence into certain trends which might (or might not) be developing.

I'd like to know what the trend is. Personally, I don't even know.