tumblr_nhtbv4qpp51ras5t3o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhtbv4qpp51ras5t3o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhtbv4qpp51ras5t3o9_1280.png

Damn son, where'd you find this? :whew:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
I didn't read but I understand the gist because I'm into kpop and I see black girls fetishizing Korean men a lot.
Didn't know here was a legit community tho.
Of course it's a tumblr thing.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
It's actually a good read brehs. There's almost an equal amount of attention paid towards the objectification and stereotyping of Black women as there is towards the feminization of how Asian males are viewed. The article reminded me of Bruce Lee's story and how early cinema portrayed Asians along the lines of Blackface mocking us. Granted, Asians in this country haven't experienced what we have on the same level, but that doesn't mean they can't relate and vice versa. Not to mention its a Vice article, which means its probably good, not some Complex ish. Gotta mention, I aint mad at Black females mingling with Asian dudes. To each his or her own.

:snooze:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't read but I understand the gist because I'm into kpop and I see black girls fetishizing Korean men a lot.
Didn't know here was a legit community tho.
Of course it's a tumblr thing.

Black women are legit the most pathetic race of women on the planet. Only they would make "groups" chasing after a race of men that don't even like them. No other women--whether Asian, white or Arab--is so desperate. If I remember correctly, Asian men were the only male race to rate black women as less attractive and less desirable than cacs' rating in study.

Now, as far as asian dude go, I see them with attractive white and Asian women. They can do better than throwaways.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m6er2u1PUY1qmgx1po1_500.jpg

tumblr_mkwgfvFeTv1ru4azmo1_500.jpg

attachment.php

ambw.jpg

tumblr_n5bnmxPmwq1tybjc8o1_1280.jpg
superthumb.jpg

Looks like a few of them eating good.

I Google searched these pictures and instagram came up. Did you go on Instagram (unrelated to the article) and specifically choose random pictures to show here (these pictures weren't even the ones that came up first)? Why? :dahell:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I Google searched these pictures and instagram came up. Did you go on Instagram (unrelated to the article) and specifically choose random pictures to show here (these pictures weren't even the ones that came up first)? Why? :dahell:

Just looked into for the fukk of it. Some of these dudes legit eating. Or was I suppose to post up examples of ugly asian male/black female couples as part of a joke or something.

And no. I went to google.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Black women are legit the most pathetic race of women on the planet. Only they would make "groups" chasing after a race of men that don't even like them. No other women--whether Asian, white or Arab--is so desperate. If I remember correctly, Asian men were the only male race to rate black women as less attractive and less desirable than cacs' rating in study.

Now, as far as asian dude go, I see them with attractive white and Asian women. They can do better than throwaways.

U sound hurt man , its okay. U better off just letting it out.. it's much healthier.
Now ...why are blk women in such pathetic state?
Is it because, the community is in shambles and the men ain't holding it down?
:sas2: