Inside the black women and Asian men dating scene

Gravity

Banned
Daps
U sound hurt man , its okay. U better off just letting it out.. it's much healthier.
Now ...why are blk women in such pathetic state?
Is it because, the community is in shambles and the men ain't holding it down?
:sas2:
You're right. Black woman's(and men's) thirst for any and everything non black is a direct reflection on the community as a whole. It says that the ratio for these meet-ups are always heavily tilted toward the Asian male with the average being almost 3:1. It's pathetic for women to be that gotdamn thirsty. For the least desired group of men no less. It's embarrassing for blacks as a whole.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asian dudes gotta eat too :manny: and at least they ain't buying into the "white is right" crap.

At the end of the day though, you have to realize if you're against IR dating you're pretty much fighting a losing battle. America is a melting pot of different cultures, creeds.etc People are gonna date out and there's nothing you can do about it. It is what it is.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
None of these women are going to end up Debbi Thomas. But the article starts off with the fetishizing of Asian men.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Black women are legit the most pathetic race of women on the planet. Only they would make "groups" chasing after a race of men that don't even like them. No other women--whether Asian, white or Arab--is so desperate. If I remember correctly, Asian men were the only male race to rate black women as less attractive and less desirable than cacs' rating in study.

Now, as far as asian dude go, I see them with attractive white and Asian women. They can do better than throwaways.
You are either Cac or p*ssyless c00n. Which is it?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women are legit the most pathetic race of women on the planet. Only they would make "groups" chasing after a race of men that don't even like them. No other women--whether Asian, white or Arab--is so desperate. If I remember correctly, Asian men were the only male race to rate black women as less attractive and less desirable than cacs' rating in study.

Now, as far as asian dude go, I see them with attractive white and Asian women. They can do better than throwaways.

You're right. Black woman's(and men's) thirst for any and everything non black is a direct reflection on the community as a whole. It says that the ratio for these meet-ups are always heavily tilted toward the Asian male with the average being almost 3:1. It's pathetic for women to be that gotdamn thirsty. For the least desired group of men no less. It's embarrassing for blacks as a whole.

It's not embarrassing for anybody.

Stop caring so damn much.

This has nothing to do with you or the black community. You're just being whiny.

Shiva

Avatāra. Annihilator. Gone To The 5th Dimension.
Daps
Reppin
Nirvāṇa (निर्वाण ) / Mokṣa (मोक्ष)
fukk the cacs. I take pleasure in the fact that ever since I started working out and learned how to dress I could fukk any one of 'their' women, but idgaf cause most of them aren't even my type.

Racial hierarchies ain't shyt. I don't have any particular preference for the ethnicity of who I fukk since my dikk doesn't discriminate, but I respect Black women for all the bullshyt they have to put up with in this society, and some are fine as fukk. There's this one Blasian girl I know and if she decides to chill from the party scene, I'd wife her no questions asked. Till then I'll probably stay polygamous :takedat:

Wario

Banned
Daps

Did the article ruffle your feathers, my dearest c00n?
Woman-Laughing-Post-Icon-.jpg