Inside Miami’s Luxury Car Hustle: Fake it ‘Til You Make It...Dude gets caught being a MEGA fraud

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Seeing how naive these young rappers and local wannabes are, shieeet im thinking about making my own business renting out a bunch of replicas.

Make your money back in a month.

What if those car rentals are already renting out replicas???

:ohhh:

Finnessing everybody.

:ohhh::shaq::lolbron:

WOW! This is wild. Finesse at its finest. They got counterfeit cars out this bih

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
im in atlanta almost every weekend...so this isnt shocking at all...

it basically defines today's "hip hop culture"......

FAKE AZZ dudes with rented whips and fake jewelry...fake designer belts and sneakers (yeezys) ....fake money and scammers with fake lean on thier instagram pics...

do this for the attention of FAKE AZZ B1TCHES with FAKE AZZES ...TITTAYS ....and fake azz Personalities (boss byatch) while sleeping on air mattresses at thier shared apartments

basically they BOTH NEED EACH OTHER.... :manny:

Miami ain't got nothing on ATL.....they got the luxury rental car hustle too..and also the fake bustdown watch game and belt and bag and shoe game to match...........

its like some cat said on instagram..."in atl..you seeing more fake rollies...than real Apple watches" :lolbron:

yet i can't truly fault this generation...it's been like that for awhile.....

and the club scene wasand still is the stage for this "acting"...i remember seeing the "Illusion show" first take place when the recession first hit...in 2009 to 2011

i seen it all the time at the Compund and Pinups .......

everyone was screaming "MOVIE".....

that's why BMF was so celebrated here in ATL...

they lived up to that mantra the "GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH" :blessed:

cause ATL was sooo much into aesthetics...all u had to do is look the part...and people automatically assumed you was WINNING without any validation

it was nothing to see a bunch of "dimepieces" partying in VIP then watching them all leave crammed up in some hyandai elantra or maxima driving thier fronting azzes back to thier apartmetn they struggle to pay rent on cause they work for minimum wage and blow thier wages on high grade weed and weave

"looking for a n1gga to change her life...................."
full

or some working class cat i know who got like 4 babymamas....using his girl's tax refund money to film a "movie" trying to "network" as that trapper who just happens to be a rapper up all night flexing at every club and scripper joint....

for the most part it's just a "phase" that most of these cats go thru HOPEFULLY......

the whole fake it till u make it mentality...

but i think ole boy in that clip really has a SELF ESTEEM issue cause he seems INTENT on being something that he isn't.......

and that's the problem ...cats are not comfortable with themselves....even the cats doing it in thier own right...

you got real dopeboys making money...but they are also intent on making a name for themselves

look at all the scamming dudes that got instagram and snapchat pics snitching on themselves ..pathetic

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i know this so clearly

i have literally witness this the last 10 plus years here in L.A. every time there's some type of BET awards or other reward shows....

it's not only blacks, white people being doing it to...

you got motherfukkers working as cashiers at walgreens, call center hospital jobs living with 3 room mates cause they can't afford rent alone, renting cars for the weekend with rent and food money or living on section 8 trying to show everybody they ballin.... it's a whole lot mental issues running around this world... and it didn't start with this generation either...

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Man...this shyt is just pathetic :scust:
Setting yourself back $6k+ to drive an exotic for the weekend :mindblown:
Meanwhile...you could get yourself a dope ass classic that would actually appreciate in value over time and still let you stand out for 4 or 5x that amount. :snoop:
Shyt, you'd probably stand out even more than the dudes with exotics since it looks like everyone is renting those anyways :snoop:
That old saying more relevant than ever in 2018...a fool and his money are soon parted :wow:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i know this so clearly

i have literally witness this the last 10 plus years here in L.A. every time there's some type of BET awards or other reward shows....

it's not only blacks, white people being doing it to...

you got motherfukkers working as cashiers at walgreens, call center hospital jobs living with 3 room mates cause they can't afford rent alone, renting cars for the weekend with rent and food money or living on section 8 trying to show everybody they ballin.... it's a whole lot mental issues running around this world... and it didn't start with this generation either...

And this, my friend, is why social media is the devil. This generation is clearly fukked, mentally.

Im glad i didnt grow up in the social media era.

Back then, you only had to impress your friends, neighbors or classmates, if you wanted to.

These muthafukkas are stressin out trying to impress the whole got dam world.

Its crazy.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Renting a luxury vehicle for a day or two is corny. Popping bottles is corny. Spending money on vapid hoes who only care about posting shots of your car and bottles on Instagram is corny. Think higher. :mjlol:

Man the amount of money that is needed to even touch the surface when it comes to balling in miami is crazy.You see that amount of money can be used to travel and live like a king in africa and the carribean and do fun actual shyt.
What is the point of even driving a v10 or a v12 lambo if I cannot even do 100 mph in it?

Daps
Man the amount of money that is needed to even touch the surface when it comes to balling in miami is crazy.You see that amount of money can be used to travel and live like a king in africa and the carribean and do fun actual shyt.
What is the point of even driving a v10 or a v12 lambo if I cannot even do 100 mph in it?
Or own it?? :mindblown:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
bruh that doesn't matter...the face of the business isn't black.

and lest be honest...what sort of returns are you getting with that "investment?"

You literally had a dude reselling his rental for more money :laff:
The returns are good if you invest into a good rental place

but The shyt that fraud white boy was doing doesn't sound true and people would be dumb to pay extra especially when it's a bunch of " cool" rental places out here and when you can hit up a private owner and they will let you slide for the weekend in their shyt

Im like a 10th string partner of a rental company that has exotics in their fleet. its GREAT money. the average person will spend their last dollar to impress someone, especially black people unfortunately. nikkas with fake jordans and yeezys be coming from new york all the time to stunt during Caribbana weekend:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: im thinking to myself, "damn nikka you could of bought some real designer with this rental money"

as far as the actual business aspect goes for Blacks.....its a very hard business to get into when your black and what do you expect? its a business that needs either a shytload of capital or a huge credit line, which most nikkas cant get. im lucky that i barely got in and i own scraps:francis:

The Africans here that are wealthy have a few places here and there but they dont fukk with non-African blacks so no place to network or develop there.:yeshrug:

Daps
renting is better, or owning it while someone else pays for it or pays it off is better as well. These cars are literally like owning a moving depreciating house.:francis:

Why would you wanna lose $400,000 plus just to "own" a car:hhh:
Why would you want to pay a grip to stunt for a few hours in something you don't own? :francis:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Why would you want to pay a grip to stunt for a few hours in something you don't own? :francis:

Because your paying for the Experience. im selling you an elite service which comes with an elite price tag...

at the end of the day, its just an outlet for recreation. People already spend grips on vacations, habits, vices, addictions and what not.

whats wrong with spending money on something that makes you happy and removes all the serious and immediate risk and from you or your party.

if you can afford it, your blessed.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
fukk all that South Beach bottle popping shyt

I was down there last week and my friends all wanted to meet another friend at some club. Spent a ticket just get into VIP to link up with bro and then somebody confronted me talking about you were drinking from my bottle, I thought that shyt was ours. I looked dude in the eyes, shook my head, and walked straight back to the hotel without telling anyone I was out.

Then I sat on the beach and smoked my Cuban.

Daps
Because your paying for the Experience. im selling you an elite service which comes with an elite price tag...

at the end of the day, its just an outlet for recreation. People already spend grips on vacations, habits, vices, addictions and what not.

whats wrong with spending money on something that makes you happy and removes all the serious and immediate risk and from you or your party.

if you can afford it, your blessed.
The experience is knowing that you own that whip and can stunt on haters any time. :pachaha: