Inside Miami’s Luxury Car Hustle: Fake it ‘Til You Make It...Dude gets caught being a MEGA fraud

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Im like a 10th string partner of a rental company that has exotics in their fleet. its GREAT money. the average person will spend their last dollar to impress someone, especially black people unfortunately. nikkas with fake jordans and yeezys be coming from new york all the time to stunt during Caribbana weekend:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: im thinking to myself, "damn nikka you could of bought some real designer with this rental money"

as far as the actual business aspect goes for Blacks.....its a very hard business to get into when your black and what do you expect? its a business that needs either a shytload of capital or a huge credit line, which most nikkas cant get. im lucky that i barely got in and i own scraps:francis:

The Africans here that are wealthy have a few places here and there but they dont fukk with non-African blacks so no place to network or develop there.:yeshrug:
Exactly

I know a few black owned ones but they have a small fleet

One dude I know rents out vettes, and cars under 100k and makes so much money

Them cars be booked every week..and people love to rent the 08 bentley he got from the auction for 60 something racks...he is trying to get a older rr ghost now

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Interesting to hear for sure. I already speculated that it was often just the people behind the scenes having the actual cash etc.

Yeah and unfortunatly taking all the penitentary risks to make sacrifices to keep that artist afloat....

dude i worked for is just touching the halfway house as we speak and helped jumpstart the career of an artist whom is acting like he dont' know him..

:comeon:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I don't really see the issue in it. He sold a product to an individual that wanted to present an image for the moment. Even the legit business owner in the video admitted he did somewhat the same thing early on. but since he's legit now, he's doing it the right way? Same thing to me.

Call is finesse and lying, but it's just business. If the cars were Toyotas and Dodges nobody would call it finesse. People pay a premium for experience of things in the moment all the time and there's nothing wrong with that. That's how life works. I don't blame the seller or the buyer.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
It would even cost over 100k to build a working car that looks and sounds like an aventador from scratch.shyt you will be lucky to even get a working engine for 20k and figuring out how to fit the engine in the car and making it work on a reconstructed chassis will cost a lot.And replica cars can never seem to replicate the original stance or the proportions of the original car due to the complex structure and the engineering of the car that is being replicated.
Spraying a standard car in a lambo factory paint would cost about 10k
Exactly it's impossible to bulid current model car in replica

I don't really see the issue in it. He sold a product to an individual that wanted to present an image for the moment. Even the legit business owner in the video admitted he did somewhat the same thing early on. but since he's legit now, he's doing it the right way? Same thing to me.

Call is finesse and lying, but it's just business. If the cars were Toyotas and Dodges nobody would call it finesse. People pay a premium for experience of things in the moment all the time and there's nothing wrong with that. That's how life works. I don't blame the seller or the buyer.
It's not his car to give out, he was actually breaking the law

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Renting a luxury vehicle for a day or two is corny. Popping bottles is corny. Spending money on vapid hoes who only care about posting shots of your car and bottles on Instagram is corny. Think higher. :mjlol:
Man get your 9to5 ass the fukk outta here talking about think higher FOH.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
200w.gif

Is this real? What in the bloody fukk? :hhh:

you already know what Onterrible is like @JLova

13 percent sales tax at the car dealership and the ministry (basically the Canadian DMV)

13 percent of 450, was like $50,000 something, another $50,000 at the stealership:why:

$225 for the license plates,:why:

$120 for the sticker:why:

We should of just plated the car in Alberta or Quebec or something, I didnt know the hustle at the time:why:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
i agree or for business purposes........as long as you have the resources

we use to rent luxuries as car service to our artists for certain events

but we always dealt with REPUTABLE PROFESSIONAL BUSINESSES like ENTERPRISE and HERTZ have great luxury programs that are alot cheaper and clear cut than these one stop exotic car dealers

Atlanta Exotic Car Rental Collection By Enterprise

because like that one dealer said in that video it's alot of SHADY INDIVIDUALS in that game

remember the "lil phat/eldorado red" incident :ufdup:

Atlanta Exotic Car Rental Collection By Enterprise

didnt that nikka little phat steal a bunch of weed though? he had that coming.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
isn't it remarkable? some people's livelihood is totally predicated on others' intense desire for validation.

breaking the chain of seeking validation from non loved ones is truly escaping the matrix in this life. freedom... :wow:

e001

Superstar
Daps
I wish I had a finesser's mindset, I think this is my biggest weakness in life.