Inside Miami’s Luxury Car Hustle: Fake it ‘Til You Make It...Dude gets caught being a MEGA fraud

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That cornball got ethered at the end.

Dude got mental issues.

Sad i know folks like him but i dont say shyt. They can keep being fake to themselves just to be liked by other people.

shyts corny.
Gotta make a gif of dude just getting in and driving off :laff:

UPDATE:

9E622ji.gif

6R9SZxN.gif

Last edited:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Most people go to Miami for a vacation, I don't see anything wrong with renting a expensive foreign car, popping bottles for a few days & getting hoes who also are on vacation.

That's what vacation is for, forget about your boring life for a few days & relax

Yes sir. I went to Miami for a week with some NFL friends back in 08' :wow:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I hate anyone that sounds or looks like a wigger.

Black people gotta wake up.

South Beach is the hip hop destination and nobody black makes money off it. All the clubs, hotels, car rentals, restaurants, clothing and jewelry stores owned by Cubans and whites!!

I’m sick of this shyt. If I was famous I wouldn’t appear at nothing unless I was getting a piece. Don’t introduce me to nobody unless it’s about me getting a piece. fukk outta here with your smiles and pictures.

giphy.gif

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
You noticed how condescending the business owner is towards "rappers" (black dudes)?
:gucci:

Ironically, if you really listened to what he was saying, the young dude kept it real. I wouldn't fukk with him but I can respect that.

Thats how a lot of them are until you step to them

But that mvp rental has black money invested in them

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
You noticed how condescending the business owner is towards "rappers" (black dudes)?
:gucci:

i hear you, but it really isn't surprising or a new phenomenon as far as high end consumerism and rappers are concerned... rappers just don't care, and to them, a non-black face is always more reassuring even when they're insulting their intelligence.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
They're exposing these frauds :scust:

“The car business in general is a tough business. The car rental business, even more so. Anybody who finds out they can make money and drive a Ferrari, I mean, they’re diving in head first,” says Matt Cruz, owner of MVP Exotic Rentals, a legitimate luxury car rental business based in Miami. But when everybody wants to be a celebrity, how to you tell the difference between faking it and making it? The game is finesse, and with the allure of getting behind the wheel of the world’s most expensive cars, who wouldn’t want to play? In a world where likes and fame can be bought and the filtered facade of Instagram reigns supreme, VICE meets some of the legit — and the not-so-legit — players that cater luxury car rentals to the biggest rappers, athletes, and celebrities of the moment.

I know a few people like this, pathological liars obsessed with being the center of attention in every room they go into by any means necessary