Inside Miami’s Luxury Car Hustle: Fake it ‘Til You Make It...Dude gets caught being a MEGA fraud

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
im in atlanta almost every weekend...so this isnt shocking at all...

it basically defines today's "hip hop culture"......

FAKE AZZ dudes with rented whips and fake jewelry...fake designer belts and sneakers (yeezys) ....fake money and scammers with fake lean on thier instagram pics...

do this for the attention of FAKE AZZ B1TCHES with FAKE AZZES ...TITTAYS ....and fake azz Personalities (boss byatch) while sleeping on air mattresses at thier shared apartments

basically they BOTH NEED EACH OTHER.... :manny:

Miami ain't got nothing on ATL.....they got the luxury rental car hustle too..and also the fake bustdown watch game and belt and bag and shoe game to match...........

its like some cat said on instagram..."in atl..you seeing more fake rollies...than real Apple watches" :lolbron:

yet i can't truly fault this generation...it's been like that for awhile.....

and the club scene wasand still is the stage for this "acting"...i remember seeing the "Illusion show" first take place when the recession first hit...in 2009 to 2011

i seen it all the time at the Compund and Pinups .......

everyone was screaming "MOVIE".....

that's why BMF was so celebrated here in ATL...

they lived up to that mantra the "GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH" :blessed:

cause ATL was sooo much into aesthetics...all u had to do is look the part...and people automatically assumed you was WINNING without any validation

it was nothing to see a bunch of "dimepieces" partying in VIP then watching them all leave crammed up in some hyandai elantra or maxima driving thier fronting azzes back to thier apartmetn they struggle to pay rent on cause they work for minimum wage and blow thier wages on high grade weed and weave

"looking for a n1gga to change her life...................."
full

or some working class cat i know who got like 4 babymamas....using his girl's tax refund money to film a "movie" trying to "network" as that trapper who just happens to be a rapper up all night flexing at every club and scripper joint....

for the most part it's just a "phase" that most of these cats go thru HOPEFULLY......

the whole fake it till u make it mentality...

but i think ole boy in that clip really has a SELF ESTEEM issue cause he seems INTENT on being something that he isn't.......

and that's the problem ...cats are not comfortable with themselves....even the cats doing it in thier own right...

you got real dopeboys making money...but they are also intent on making a name for themselves

look at all the scamming dudes that got instagram and snapchat pics snitching on themselves ..pathetic
When does it all end? Where do these people end up? Do you know how their stories ended? Like the 2011-2015 class of stunters and scammers. Do those chicks ever find jobs outside of "the scene"?

:lupe:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
i was in it since i was in college in the late 90s when i first moved down to Georgia...

ATL was on fiyah as far as commerce (laface..dungeon family..tony mercedes...so so def) and with the crunk scene just emerging a few years later..

i worked for an independent production firm that also doubled as a managing entity and promotional company that did subcontract work (sharecropping) for WMG and a lil something with Interscope for the Stat Quo project

i did it till the birth of my son and i decided to return to college ....in 2008

nah none of my artists i managed were famous...but we had strong affilations with some famous artists in the south

and great relationships with deejays because that was my strong suit "record promotion" so i fukked with a lot of radio cats and mixtap dudes

i can't speak of many of the industry dudes since i was mostly on the indy set

i can honestly say most of the artists were living vicaroiusly thru thier "BOSSES"

They just didn't simply have the resources and relationships that thier "OG's" had maintained or developed over the years...

i knew the "boss" i worked for loaned plenty of jewelry to his artists for photo shoots...videos and shows

same with the whips....... and the b1tches :dead:

i recall having to order a fake Rollie for an artist who was bragging about rolexes via my card because the artist didn't have a paypal account much less a credit card
:lolbron:

but trust me it's not just limited to HIP HOP :ufdup:

the dancehall reggae scene was just as FUGAZI

even worst...most of the dancehall artists in jamaica and new york were getting raped by the producers and VP distibutuion (the no. 1 distributor of reggae music) so most of them were living off of dubplate money and dependent on the DONS and BOSSES like Fadda Fowl...Zeekes....Skeng Don and George Phang just to name a few to maintain a lifestyle in the eyes of the public
Sad....

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you ever seen it up close it feels so real I'm not ashamed because other people get caught up but to be driving in a Ferrari top down in Miami at night being so low yet you feeling so high is amazing then pulling into a parking garage and see g wagons, Bentley's, Rolls, lambos, AMG Benz, and so much more then the person "putting" you on name drops the same people buddy in the video name dropped then more stuff then you go home dreaming of the Bleek verse "picture of a Ferrari on my wall trying to come up on y'all"

It's something that couldn't be done in NY

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Replica car scam
what they do is incorporate in a country that gives zero fuks about us/euro trademark & IP law then post a video on youtube of the real car and title it "replica lambo huracan for sale" or some shht like that, in the description they tell you it cost 20k to custom order the replica, downpayment is 50% :mjlol:

You wire your money and they block your emails :mjlol:

you cant sue them in the US and you cant sue them in the country they incorporate because those countries have a law saying you gotta drop 50-500k in escrow before you bring a lawsuit.
:yeshrug: