Inside Miami’s Luxury Car Hustle: Fake it ‘Til You Make It...Dude gets caught being a MEGA fraud

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You nikkas talking about frauds when the guy who is legit said that he started his LEGIT company the same way. If you are willing to defraud people,take advantage of the fame thirsty what can you say?Its like being mad at a drug dealer,they are selling people the drug of their choice,and they not selling to kids. You dudes favorite words on here is "cant knock the hustle" when someone is whoring themself out,and selling their soul. Yet want to knock this 23 year old for living the life,all because he lied to some people about his car:mjlol:.

I don't agree with faking by the way,but with some of the things you dudes support,you can't say shyt:martin:

Daps
Most people go to Miami for a vacation, I don't see anything wrong with renting a expensive foreign car, popping bottles for a few days & getting hoes who also are on vacation.

That's what vacation is for, forget about your boring life for a few days & relax

Renting a luxury vehicle for a day or two is corny. Popping bottles is corny. Spending money on vapid hoes who only care about posting shots of your car and bottles on Instagram is corny. Think higher. :mjlol:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Renting a luxury vehicle for a day or two is corny. Popping bottles is corny. Spending money on vapid hoes who only care about posting shots of your car and bottles on Instagram is corny. Think higher. :mjlol:
how? it's vacation you can do as you please, now if you get duped into doing everything you listed then that's on you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You noticed how condescending the business owner is towards "rappers" (black dudes)?
:gucci:

Ironically, if you really listened to what he was saying, the young dude kept it real. I wouldn't fukk with him but I can respect that.
Its so goddamn insulting.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9E622ji.gif

6R9SZxN.gif
lol_idi_amin.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't know who is making all the business decisions....I was just saying who is behind some of it
bruh that doesn't matter...the face of the business isn't black.

and lest be honest...what sort of returns are you getting with that "investment?"

You literally had a dude reselling his rental for more money :laff: