Inherently Evil

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Isn't there an ugly Asian or white bytch you should be trying to get at? Why hang around a thread that has NOTHING to do with you?
I can go into whatever thread I feel like, and thank god black leaders arent as inarticulate as you and can answer difficult questions when the time arises. That is the difference between your movement and theirs. whoops.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can go into whatever thread I feel like, and thank god black leaders arent as inarticulate as you and can answer difficult questions when the time arises. That is the difference between your movement and theirs. whoops.

No, it's because you heard somebody talking about massa, and you had to run in there and try to deflect from the topic. If that's your MO, just state that c00n. You don't have to put on a front for me.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No, it's because you heard somebody talking about massa, and you had to run in there and try to deflect from the topic. If that's your MO, just state that c00n. You don't have to put on a front for me.
Yet you're the first person to mention white people. ive yet to say anything about whites in this thread. hmmm strange. One of us here has white people on their mind and its not me.

so, are warloads in africa inherently evil? tribes that commit cannibalism?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet you're the first person to mention white people. ive yet to say anything about whites in this thread. hmmm strange. One of us here has white people on their mind and its not me.

so, are warloads in africa inherently evil?

The thread is essentially about white people, so yeah, white people is something I brought up dumbass. Your logic is lacking.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
but what about black on black crime?

:troll:

I know you are trying to be funny but I can't muster a laugh on this one. You need to stay up on current events, seriously. The state of the Black community is the result of not only slavery but continued oppression that is happening now. Let's not forget the crack epidemic and the 'War on Drug.' Both are instruments of oppression. Racism is not derogatory words. It is systematic road blocks that delay the progression of a people.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The thread is essentially about white people, so yeah, white people is something I brought up dumbass. Your logic is lacking.
and yet you're here and have posted the most. I havent mentioned anything about the video btw. I asked you an exclusive question, so no, you are wrong ...yet again.

so care to answer that question? ahem.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and yet you're here and have posted the most. I havent mentioned anything about the video btw. I asked you an exclusive question, so no, you are wrong ...yet again.

so care to answer that question? ahem.

Yeah, it's MY thread and I'm responding to people. Why wouldn't I post? Again, that's why I question your intelligence. As far as your question, it's a dumbass question. YOU'RE the African, you tell me.