Inherently Evil

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Because someone linked me to it.

I usually see you sticking up for non blacks. However, If you say you call out white people for their shyt, and you identify as a black man and take pride in it then so be it.

However those who jump to the contrary white opinion as a "see i'm one of the good ones, I feel progressive" are also doing more harm than good.

2449530-9619524911-i3Sac.gif
You're reading what you want to read then, because Im one of the few that post a lot about black history, inventions, and betterment. But one can do that AND criticize their people as well. But this is the coli after all, and apparently if you highlight anything negative about black people, you must love white people.

funny thing is I havent said one positive thing about white people in this thread.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
You self righteous people have no inherent superiority, to influence your manipulation all over the globe like you do. The planet will ultimately be ruined due to your entitled "this is mine and that's mine" mentality. Not to mention you steal many of the things you take credit for, so don't pat yourself on the back too strongly.

They're so arrogant for such a short reign :heh: