Inherently Evil

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So I watched a 4 part series on the Sahara..remember that thread about Morroccons crossing into Spain..I found out they werent Morroccons,,most of those guys were Nigerians who traveled thru the Sahara..to get to morrocco to get to Spain..one guy walked for a year..damn..but the refugee center is pretty nice,,they just have to stay ther for up to 3 months,,alot of them die when they cross illegally on boats at nite cuz they think it's shallow,,they jump out and it's deep and they can't swim so they drown..
You talking recent times right? or middle ages? If you're talking recent...yea that's accurate. A lot come from Senegal too.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You talking recent times right? or middle ages? If you're talking recent...yea that's accurate. A lot come from Senegal too.

Recently I guess..the specials only a few years old.oh yeah, part 2 was in Senegal..it was dope..soon as they cross over from Morocco into Senegal it goes from Arab to all Black..Senegal is beautiful ..

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recently I guess..the specials only a few years old.oh yeah, part 2 was in Senegal..it was dope..soon as they cross over from Morocco into Senegal it goes from Arab to all Black..Senegal is beautiful ..

^^^
Like this devil. Nobody agrees with him, so he tries to derail the thread with nonsense because his family is crackas.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
These threads always bring the c00ns and CACs out. They can't help it. :mjlol:
basically you're not articulate enough to come up with an original insult (or explanation) so you just used the good coli default one that the dummies use. I feel you, not all of us can express ourselves appropriately.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
basically you're not articulate enough to come up with an original insult (or explanation) so you just used the good coli default one that the dummies use. I feel you, not all of us can't express ourselves appropriately.

Right, I'm not articulate enough to argue with fools. It's more like I choose not to.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got called N words after calling people crackers. Are you trying to compare that to the shyt that happened many years ago :mjlol:

Remember when I ask if you were white awhile back? Now you've confirmed what i already knew in the past. fukk outta here devil.