Inherently Evil

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
If I did, would the content of our exchange in this thread have changed any? :patrice:
No but your beliefs would have a bit more credibility. I mean...you're a black hebrew that can't even read his own ancient text.....but have the audacity to preach it. How about you learn the non english version and then get back to us.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ok ok we get it. The white man is bad blah blah blah but what do people plan on doing about it? :ld:

You obviously don't get it b/c before I posted it you said it wasn't happening. You can start by educating yourself. What are people doing about? Again, educate yourself damn. People ARE doing something about. That is why there is such a push for the legalization of weed and to end the war on drugs. What you thought that they were doing it just to folks to get high? :dead: You could also vote or at a minimum give a damn.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No but your beliefs would have a bit more credibility. I mean...you're a black hebrew that can't even read his own ancient text.....but have the audacity to preach it. How about you learn the non english version and then get back to us.

Well, I don't really need to know Hebrew necessarily because as you know, it's been trabslated to English. But the fact that I don't know Hebrew lends much more creedence to me actually being a child of Israel because we are supposed to lose our language and customs.

Jeremiah 17:4
4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

So uh...yeah.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well, I don't really need to know Hebrew necessarily because as you know, it's been trabslated to English. But the fact that I don't know Hebrew lends much more creedence to me actually being a child of Israel because we are supposed to lose our language and customs.

Jeremiah 17:4
4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.
who translated it? some cacs? (the inherently evil ones uh oh ) that's your source?

what black man translated it from hebrew to english. whats his name. show me?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who translated it? some cacs? (the inherently evil ones uh oh ) that's your source?

what black man translated it from hebrew to english. whats his name. show me?

The KJV was translated by 47 scholars. Do you need to be Black to translate text?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The KJV was translated by 47 scholars. Do you need to be Black to translate text?
well yes they should be since cacs are inherently evil, right? I wouldnt trust such demons to translate accurately now would you?

A demon hands you some texts would you believe him? :wtf:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
You obviously don't get it b/c before I posted it you said it wasn't happening. You can start by educating yourself. What are people doing about? Again, educate yourself damn. People ARE doing something about. That is why there is such a push for the legalization of weed and to end the war on drugs. What you thought that they were doing it just to folks to get high? :dead: You could also vote or at a minimum give a damn.

So after weed is legal what will people complain about next :ohhh:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well yes they should be since cacs are inherently evil, right? I wouldnt trust such demons to translate accurately now would you?

A demon hands you some texts would you believe him? :wtf:

Well, everything Blacks have been taught in this country was given to us by devils, so what's the difference? The connection you're trying to make is a failed one. Stop while you're behind.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well, everything Blacks have been taught in this country was given to us by devils, so what's the difference? The connection you're trying to make is a failed one. Stop while you're behind.
Im not the one that thinks they're inherently evil, you are. This is why your whole shyt is contradictory.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So after weed is legal what will people complain about next :ohhh:

lol Skip right over all that. Complain? Wow. It's a real issue.

They will go to the next pressing issue. There are a million; not that you would know. Hopefully it will be gun control, the privatization of prison or military spending.

Please educate yourself. That fact that you don't know these very basic issues is troubling.