Inherently Evil

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love conquers hate..

When you grow up you'll realize that..have fun on this planet being a sore grump all ya life..I couldn't do it

Yeah you might be right.

71296-004-0B8CB497.jpg

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What are you gonna do:manny:

You can't be mad and hate all white people

I'm just stating a fact, a fact that you obviously don't care anything about because it's inconvenient.

I don't walk around mad all day at white people, but I also don't walk around in ignorance of what white people have done to non-white people on this earth.

:manny:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I'm just stating a fact, a fact that you obviously don't care anything about because it's inconvenient.

I don't walk around mad all day at white people, but I also don't walk around in ignorance of what white people have done to non-white people on this earth.

:manny:

Yeah but that was hella years ago and those white people weren't involved in it..

KwamePiesie

1st born on Saturn's day
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
Yeah but that was hella years ago and those white people weren't involved in it..
:wow:

my bredren what language do you speak?
when did you learn that language?
was that the language your ancestors were speaking when they were taken into slavery?

in other words, the language we speak at this moment is what? a slave language. the language that our slave ancestors were forced to learn.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:wow:

my bredren what language do you speak?
when did you learn that language?
was that the language your ancestors were speaking when they were taken into slavery?

in other words, the language we speak at this moment is what? a slave language. the language that our slave ancestors were forced to learn.

That's nice

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't like Black Israelites. They preach hate and I am sure that they would call me the devil but I'll be damned if this video wasn't right on the money.