Inherently Evil

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What did white people do recently to people on this earth as he said?

Wow you ignorance is amazing. You need to stay up on current events.

1. Gerrymandering
2. Dominicans with Haitian blood citizenship being revoked
3. Jews being force to identity themselves in the Ukraine

Just to name a few. All of which is currently happening at this very moment. I'm sure a search would reveal much more.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

1. Gerrymandering

Just to name a few. All of which is currently happening at this very moment. I'm sure a search would reveal much more.

So is that white people or is that the government?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
doesnt matter what you think. a coward is a coward, point blank. that's not an opinion its a fact.

your failed movement and its teachings mean nothing to no one worth a cent either.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

1. Gerrymandering

So is that white people or is that the government?

It is governments that were created and used to uphold White supremacy and White privilege. Racism is an institution that allows White people to benefit and peoples of color to be oppressed. Most White people didn't have slaves either but they still benefited from the free labor just like most White people don't work for the government but still benefit from Gerrymandering, unbalance income distribution and preferential treatment (which can be seen in that video as an example).

I am not saying that I think all WP are the "devil" but if you seriously think that WP don't benefit, take advantage and encourage their governments to uphold their "superior" positioning in the world you are a damn fool.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
doesnt matter what you think. a coward is a coward, point blank. that's not an opinion its a fact.

your failed movement and its teachings mean nothing to no one worth a cent either.

So I watched a 4 part series on the Sahara..remember that thread about Morroccons crossing into Spain..I found out they werent Morroccons,,most of those guys were Nigerians who traveled thru the Sahara..to get to morrocco to get to Spain..one guy walked for a year..damn..but the refugee center is pretty nice,,they just have to stay ther for up to 3 months,,alot of them die when they cross illegally on boats at nite cuz they think it's shallow,,they jump out and it's deep and they can't swim so they drown..