Inherently Evil

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yeah, it's MY thread and I'm responding to people. Why wouldn't I post? Again, that's why I question your intelligence. As far as your question, it's a dumbass question. YOU'RE the African, you tell me.
exactly. a thread on cacs, another on asians. whats really going on here? you accused me of having them on my mind yet youve created 2 threads in less than an hour on both. whats good? whats really good? hmmmm

someone here is denying their obsession.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I know you are trying to be funny but I can't muster a laugh on this one. You need to stay up on current events, seriously. The state of the Black community is the result of not only slavery but continued oppression that is happening now. Let's not forget the crack epidemic and the 'War on Drug.' Both are instruments of oppression. Racism is not derogatory words. It is systematic road blocks that delay the progression of a people.

Ok ok we get it. The white man is bad blah blah blah but what do people plan on doing about it? :ld:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly. a thread on cacs, another on asians. whats really going on here? you accused me of having them on my mind yet youve created 2 threads in less than an hour on both. whats good? whats really good? hmmmm

someone here is denying their obsession.

A thread on Asians? Who made that? Find something to do Hamite.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I've seen your posts, I've seen what you dap. I have no doubt you're a devil.
Finally the pic of this devil is put out.

Stop buying the music

Stop watching the videos

Stop egging them on

Unfollow the twitters

Their culture revolves around death and the destruction of the black community. If you listen to any of these rappers you ain't shyt. I was in a thread where posters were joking about the death of a young black man. These young men are at war in their own neighborhoods and yall think it's a fukking joke :what:

"RONDONUMBA9 had a rocket launcher":gladbron:

"That's what lil jojo get for screaming BDK:pacspit:"

"fukk the opps :gladbron:"

These mother fukkers need hugs and good role models. You think supporting their bullshyt movements will help them at all? People sitting back comfortably in their nice homes eating popcorn and watching them kill each other like it's a movie. I'm done with our culture.

beautiful woman but wouldn't give up a thing to stick my dikk in a cac female

How devilish of me :mjlol:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep watching YouTube videos of those broke bums standing on the streets during work hours shouting at people on their way to their lunch break

You're over 30 trying to rap? I wouldn't call anyone 'broke' if I was you.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I don't care if you're white or black ...you have no business hanging out in the streets during work hours...I feel weird when I have a day off walking in the streets

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That's fuuny because I wasn't even thinking about some race shyt, I was posting news. You woke up on my dikk. fukk outta here man. :bryan:
aint no one woke up on your uncut kosher dikk nikka. I dont run that way. I asked a simple question you decided get all butt hurt about it. dodging and weaving like barry sanders.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint no one woke up on your uncut kosher dikk nikka. I dont run that way. I asked a simple question you decided get all butt hurt about it. dodging and weaving like barry sanders.

Haven't you realized by now you're not getting an answer? :patrice:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Its not always about what white people think and say.

Sure its a fukked up system.

Sure its unfair but Id rather spend time trying to build.

Thats much more effective and its much more healthy for yourself.