Inherently Evil

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
You have absolutely no education about any of this yet have the audacity to make predictions. I'm done taking you seriously on any issue concerning anything involving anything that you do not have immediate and direct contact with...and even that I am going to take on a case by case basis.

The war on drugs hurts our community but you're not even certain that we'd even be able to profit off legalizing pot?:usure:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Recreational use of weed is not legal in Cali. Sir get your facts straight. It is medicinal and many people do not treat it that way. That is why businesses are getting shut down for it. FOH. My friend went to Venice Beach last week and was told to go to a dispensary and they would write a prescription on the spot. I'm pretty sure that is not the way the law is intended to be use.

Put it this way.

Alot of people or going to lose their livelihood.

D.C. will come through and crush the buildings.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Altho I agree with the second paragraph, and Im one of the few that try to make blacks realize that their are 2 groups of whites, liberal and racists, and that we should ally with the former- as a traveler, your first paragraph is hella off. You're making the assumption that china, arab world wouldnt have the same burden nor treated us the same had they committed said atrocities. BIG ASSUMPTION. we will never know. both of those regions were smart enough not to contribute to that level of atrocities for that very reason, they didnt want that sort of burden. The Ming Dynasty had reached the Horn of Africa in the 1300s, they saw arabs enslaving, but General Zheng wanted no parts of that shyt. He pretty much said "fukk that, we have enough chinese why the hell would we bring 10 million of them, that would cause crazy civil unrest". Present day, you're saying "well if it were General Zheng, he would have....." but no, thats wrong, because they did NOT. It's all speculation at that point. NO one knows because nothing had been done at the level. The arabs were close and president day, africa and the arab world are intertwined. Many civilization spawned thanks to trade with them....Mansa I being one of them...nothing close to that has happened in the west.
You're right, I don't know. It is just speculation. One can make an educated guess though. I'm willing to concede the Asian world, but I doubt the people that stone their own women in the streets would take kindly to the Lionofjudah type.

As for white invetions....all spawned from regions of color, whether asia or africa, sorry. Inventions are idea spawned off other ideas. I dont discredit western inventions but making it seem like whites pulled shyt out of their ass is bullshyt. Anglos and germanics couldnt read until 1AD, nubia had text as far back as 3,000BC, you dont think we helped yall either? LOL
Of course we do. I've adressed this topic in the past and stated time and again that ever since man first discovered how to make fire, every thing was created based on another thing in the past. Actually this "who invented what" debate that is common in racial threads is a race to the depths of stupidity because of that.

Yet the common narrative here is that white people are just parasites who stole everything else. And that's where I draw the line. If we're speaking the truth, let's speak the truth: the Arab civilization for example peaked in the 12th century. And stayed there. Yes, white people adopted(or "stole") things from them. But the compass didn't suddenly turn into the combustion engine or nuclear fusion.

The thing is, I'm not even "proud". I see myself as an individual, not as "the white race". I didn't invent the modern lightbulb, Edison did. Why should I feel proud for something another man did? It's absurd.

I only wish the "millitants" here would have the same rationality.
What's funny is you're a low level Edomite who isn't shyt compared to the elite Edomites. They know you beasts are as racist as they are, so they tell you that you're better than us while they fukk over everybody. You;re no more than a ****** to them, and very expendable. When those martial law troops knock on your door, tell then what whites 'invented' and see if it saves your red ass from that guillotine.
More impotent rage?:snooze:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
And why give them the benefit of the doubt when they won't do the same for us?

No it doesn't. Hate and fear are what control people. They motivate people to pass laws and unite people. White people got to where they are today because they don't have any love for anyone.
wrong. they got to where they are because they fear EVERYTHING. everything is a threat, and when you feel threatened, you react. Name one pre-empitive war that wasnt started out of fear?

Black people never feel threatened which is weird as fukk.

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Marijuana lobbyist:banderas:

How long you think until they starting adding all that poisonous shyt in dro that they put in tobacco?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You're right, I don't know. It is just speculation. One can make an educated guess though. I'm willing to concede the Asian world, but I doubt the people that stone their own women in the streets would take kindly to the Lionofjudah type.
I get what you're sayin but would they have been stuck in the 1300s had they had free systematic slavery? you see?

Yet the common narrative here is that white people are just parasites who stole everything else. And that's where I draw the line. If we're speaking the truth, let's speak the truth: the Arab civilization for example peaked in the 12th century. And stayed there. Yes, white people adopted(or "stole") things from them. But the compass didn't suddenly turn into the combustion engine or nuclear fusion.

The thing is, I'm not even "proud". I see myself as an individual, not as "the white race". I didn't invent the modern lightbulb, Edison did. Why should I feel proud for something another man did? It's absurd.

agreed. :manny:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course we do. I've adressed this topic in the past and stated time and again that ever since man first discovered how to make fire, every thing was created based on another thing in the past. Actually this "who invented what" debate that is common in racial threads is a race to the depths of stupidity because of that.

The amount of racism you spewed in this post alone is :ohlawd:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
wrong. they got to where they are because they fear EVERYTHING. everything is a threat, and when you feel threatened, you react. Name one pre-empitive war that wasnt started out of fear?

Black people never feel threatened which is weird as fukk.

Fear and hate are closely related. For example, people fear death because they hate the unknown. They hate not knowing the answers to something.

But you're right about the constant feeling of being threatened.

Most black people feel threatened but instead of acting on it, many of them just become docile or turn into c00ns as a facade.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Fear and hate are closely related. For example, people fear death because they hate the unknown. They hate not knowing the answers to something.

But you're right about the constant feeling of being threatened. Most black people feel threatened but instead of acting on it, many of them just become docile or turn into c00ns as a facade.
Not really. black people fear other black people, thats their greatest threat, and thus we treat each other with the most disdain and cruelty than anyone else. we dont view white people as a threat (on street level) which is fukking dumb because they're the biggest threat (systematically not individually)

I dont think fear and hate go hand in , because I dont hate the unknown tbh. I just fear it. I think hate comes with ignorance tho.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But you're right about the constant feeling of being threatened.

Most black people feel threatened but instead of acting on it, many of them just become docile or turn into c00ns as a facade.

I wonder if that's what happened in @Tommy Knocks case?

Ayo Tommy!