Inherently Evil

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
How was it "stolen" though? And more to the point, did just white people "steal" it?
Did we take credit for the numeric system? No, we acknowledge Arabs invented it.
The combustion engine was invented by a white man. A lot of things were. Yet everyone across the world uses them. Did they steal it?
:snooze:

I didn't say WP stole the numeric system. So your point in that regard is null.

The conversation is not about whether people use "inventions." The conversation is about taking credit for them. Just like you are trying to give WP the credit for the Western World which is inherently the problem with WP. They project the illusion that they are creators (while actually stealing or taking the credit for what others have done) inorder to sale White superiority. And look at you, falling right in line with your forefathers. Trying to sell us the lie of your superiority even now.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I wonder if that's what happened in @Tommy Knocks case?

Ayo Tommy!
the only person that's a c00n here is you.

you follow a cac religion and think its exclusive to africa, yet we dont speak hebrew in west africa, your bloodline is more than like west not east. would be like a russian claiming portuguese culture. :heh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Not really. black people fear other black people, thats their greatest threat, and thus they treat them with the more disdain and cruelty than anyone else.

I dont think fear and hate go hand in and because I dont hate the unknown tbh. I just fear it. I think hate comes with ignorance tho.

Black people don't really fear other black people. They only disrespect other black people because we're so powerless and vulnerable right now that those are the only people who can be attacked without getting any serious backlash. It's powerless people attacking other powerless people. Our greatest threat has been and always will be white people. They are the ones oppressing us and disenfranchising us.

As for hatred and ignorance, most people who hate something choose to not be well-informed about it. For example, all those white supremacists will go hard as hell at not admitting that the early Egyptians were black even though there is countless evidence to support it.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only person that's a c00n here is you.

you follow a cac religion and think its exclusive to africa, yet we dont speak hebrew in west africa, your bloodline is more than like west not east. would be like a russian claiming portuguese culture. :heh:

Cool, I follow a 'cac religion' :mindblown: and you are defending that whites aren't inherently evil, and are somehow having a calm conversation with a devil who in this thread alone has shown his hatred for Blacks. Yet, you want to argue with me. :umad: are the c00n.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The war on drugs hurts our community but you're not even certain that we'd even be able to profit off legalizing pot?:usure:

:comeon: Please Google the war no drugs. You are making yourself look bad (again). You obviously have no idea how it works or why the legalization of drugs would affect it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Black people don't really fear other black people. They only disrespect other black people because we're so powerless and vulnerable right now that those are the only people who can be attacked without getting any serious backlash. It's powerless people attacking other powerless people. Our greatest threat has been and always will be white people. They are the ones oppressing us and disenfranchising us.

As for hatred and ignorance, most people who hate something choose to not be well-informed about it. For example, all those white supremacists will go hard as hell at not admitting that the early Egyptians were black even though there is countless evidence to support it.
I dunno man. If I went to jail, Id be more afraid of my own. when Im walking in hollywood, Im not really worried about some cacs robbing me, but if I see like 7 nikkas Im like hmmmmm lets analyze the attire right quick, where the blue and red at. you see what Im saying?

Ask Chief Keef if he's afraid of some GDs or some cacs, I'm almost certain his alert system would be 1,000 times more sensitive to other black teens than whites teens, you feel me?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Cool, I follow a 'cac religion' :mindblown: and you are defending that whites aren't inherently evil, and are somehow having a calm conversation with a devil who in this thread alone has shown his hatred for Blacks. Yet, you want to argue with me. :umad: are the c00n.
you dummie, Im not the extremist here, you are. So me being coo with cacs aint nothing, you're the one thats the militant not me. :pachaha: I can be coo with cacs, you're not supposed too, so the fact that you're following a cac religion is an oxymoron. :heh:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you dummie, Im not the extremist here, you are. So me being coo with cacs aint nothing, you're the one thats the militant not me. :pachaha: I can be coo with cacs, you're not supposed too, so the fact that you're following a cac religion is an oxymoron. :heh:

Please define 'cac religion'. I really want to hear this.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I dunno man. If I went to jail, Id be more afraid of my own. when Im walking in hollywood, Im not really worried about some cacs robbing me, but if I see like 7 nikkas Im like hmmmmm lets analyze the attire right quick, where the blue and red at. you see what Im saying?

:usure: Not really. I'm not going to be scared of my own people. And in jail, those white supremacist gangs are no joke.

Ask Chief Keef if he's afraid of some GDs or some cacs, I'm almost certain his alert system would be 1,000 times more sensitive to other black teens than whites teens, you feel me?

Chief Keef? :stopitslime:Most of us out here aren't living like Chief Keef.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I get what you're sayin but would they have been stuck in the 1300s had they had free systematic slavery? you see?
Well I don't know. Is it that unreasonable?
I'm half-Romanian and half-Irish. Romania, while far from the West economically(mainly because we fell under the Soviet umbrella and communism was forced on us), is still a far cry from many of the 3rd world shytholes around the world. We had serfdom(other Romanians) but we never had slavery and never colonized.

And it's pretty much the same thing with Ireland, a people notoriously abused by the British. It's no secret that the great Western powers all had colonies. But it seems that even without them it's possible to become a decent enough country, even if you're not lapping in luxury.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Put it this way.

Alot of people or going to lose their livelihood.

D.C. will come through and crush the buildings.

:comeon: You already spread misinformation, showing that you aren't even knowledge about the subjects. Yet you are making predictions? FOH Did job lose happen in CO? Pretty sure it didn't. As of right now it is a state issue and that doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. My state made is only a $100 fine to carry less than 10oz. I'll let you know when massive job lose happens. :comeon:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
The amount of racism you spewed in this post alone is :ohlawd:
The Coli booklet of debating tactics:

1) If you disagree with someone, preemptively call them a "c00n", "cac" or "racist"
2) Accuse them of being "mad", "furious", "caring too much"
3) Neg rep them. Get your friends to neg rep them

I guess we know what's next.:mjpls:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Coli booklet of debating tactics:

1) If you disagree with someone, preemptively call them a "c00n", "cac" or "racist"
2) Accuse them of being "mad", "furious", "caring too much"
3) Neg rep them. Get your friends to neg rep them

I guess we know what's next.:mjpls:

What's that have to do with you spewing a great amount of racism in your posts? Let me guess, if I call you a racist, then I'm the one who is really a racist right?