Inherently Evil

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
You devils have been lying so long, you actually believe your delusions of grandeur. Let that racism come out devil.
So what you're saying is.... "nuh uh!"
All you half assed "millitants" can do is circle jerk each other and call white people devils and racists. Like I said, impotent rage.

But as you go from place to place peeing on hydrants, entertain this thought: would you be able to go to China and start spitting vitriol at "Chinese supremacy"? How long would that last you? Would you be able to go to an Arab world and start complaining about "Arab supremacy"? Would you be able to make demands in those countries that they change and accommodate to your needs? Would they honor those demands?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're the guru nikka, how about you tell us, you not sounding too knowledgeable right now. its your religion not mine.

I don't have a religion, and I never said I was a 'guru'. The issue is you're asking questions that a) you don't care about b) isn't going to get us anywhere and is far from what you originally asked me and c) I don't plan on getting answers for.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don't have a religion, and I never said I was a 'guru'. The issue is you're asking questions that a) you don't care about b) isn't going to get us anywhere and is far from what you originally asked me and c) I don't plan on getting answers for.
ORLY, so you're not a black hebrew?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
All you half assed "millitants" can do is circle jerk each other and call white people devils and racists. Like I said, impotent rage.

But as you go from place to place peeing on hydrants, entertain this thought: would you be able to go to China and start spitting vitriol at "Chinese supremacy"? How long would that last you? Would you be able to go to an Arab world and start complaining about "Arab supremacy"? Would you be able to make demands in those countries that they change and accommodate to your needs? Would they honor those demands?
the chinese nor the arabs brought us across the fukking atlantic you clown. of course we cant complain to them. WTF

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:dead: @ legalizing weed helping more than hurting. The coporations are going to win once that happens.

And how is it hurting more exactly? It is keeping people out of jails and with clean records. Just b/c corporations benefit from it does not mean it is "hurting" more. Seems like the state of Colorado is dong just fine.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anyone who has any knowledge of history would barely give whites credit for actually inventing anything, especially since nothing comes of itself, but from inventions before it. Civiliization started with Blacks and you pale skinned beasts have raped and pillaged the world to acquire what you do have. You have no history, except being the murderous cave beasts you were made to be.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You've missed my point, entirely.
Not at all. you're asking how we would fair in their system, neither of which have the same level of colonization, so that example was wack as hell. The arabs did a little bit of slavery but we enslavled them too, and on top of that religion and intermarriage was involved. The chinese, we have zero history with other than trading on mutual terms. There's no comparing. We have a long history of unjust in the U.S, we've contributed to its democracy (we fought in the revolution), your analogy was wack. We can complain because we fought here, shed blood here. Not in china.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Anyone who has any knowledge of history would barely give whites credit for actually inventing anything,
You mean "anyone who is not a deluded, hateful bigot".
Civiliization started with Blacks
It did, yes. What's your point? White people took it farther than any other people. Cummulatively.
You made it a hot pyramid. We made it a hot space station.
and you pale skinned beasts have raped and pillaged the world to acquire what you do have. You have no history, except being the murderous cave beasts you were made to be.
We have, yes. But the 800 pound elephant in the room which everyone conveniently forgets to adress is that that everyone raped and pillaged everyone else. As much as they were able to. The history of the world is the history of raping and pillaging. It's just that white people made the most of it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I think we established earlier in the thread that I don't speak Hebrew. Are you slow?
I should be asking you that, since you're asking slow ass questions. as opposed to 'white hebrew?" did you really ask me that? you clown. one can read the ancient text and the other cant, whos really real.