Inherently Evil

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
And how is it hurting more exactly? It is keeping people out of jails and with clean records. Just b/c corporations benefit from it does not mean it is "hurting" more. Seems like the state of Colorado is dong just fine.

The federal gov is a whole different animal.

You could follow every rule. Cross your t's and dot your i's and the fbi will still kick your door in and shut you down after they promised they wouldnt.

And this is in Cali where its legal.

Small business owners get crushed.

The gov takesover and wins.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean "anyone who is not a deluded, hateful bigot".
Yes, I'm the 'deluded, hateful bigot' because I tell the truth about you mouthbreathers and the atrocities you commited (and still do) worldwide while you're alluding to whites being the greatest race who ever walked the planet.

It did, yes. What's your point? The white people took it farther than any other people. Cummulatively.

If you 'took it farther' that anyone else, then you should be taking blame for every problem in the world because that is also YOUR creation.

We have, yes. But the 800 pound elephant in the room which everyone conveniently forgets to adress is that that everyone raped and pillaged everyone else. As much as they were able to. The history of the world is the history of raping and pillaging. It's just that white people made the most of it.

Uh, no. Nobody has committed the murderous acts like you beasts have. No one even comes close. Your pride is what's going to be your downfall though Edomite. I know you see it coming. Soon you won't even be able to feed yourself and will go back to your rightful place wallowing in your own feces and urine like you deserve to be.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Not at all. you're asking how we would fair in their system, neither of which have the same level of colonization, so that example was wack as hell. The arabs did a little bit of slavery but we enslavled them too, and on top of that religion and intermarriage was involved. The chinese, we have zero history with other than trading on mutual terms. There's no comparing. We have a long history of unjust in the U.S, we've contributed to its democracy (we fought in the revolution), your analogy was wack. We can complain because we fought here, shed blood here. Not in china.
Yes, you missed my point. I'm not denying your right to complain, or that you have been wronged. I'm not insane.
What I'm saying is, in no other world but the western world would your complaints be even halfway acknowledged.

Yes, black people continue to have it hard. But despite what the LionJudah/Esau Evil crowd tell themselves, white people have and continue to make an effort to improve the lot of black people.
We're not expecting any medals(or at least I'm not). Yes, we're righting past wrongs. But no one likes to be continuously abused on one hand while being asked to make more concessions with the other.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
:stopitslime:Right b/c weed is not already readily available in the "ghetto."
Wait until white people start opening pot shops in the hood and profit off stressed out poor people who wanna get high
0c1pViJ.png

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No group of people "in the known universe" has caused more creation and civilization and good things on the planet either. Whites are responsible for the vast majority of the stuff that makes this life even halfway livable and pleasureable. That's why, even as the US and the Western world is slowly going the way of Rome, everyone still keeps flocking to it. Because it's still a way better place than any 2nd or 3rd world shythole.

All the impotent rage in the world won't do anything to change that.

Creation? You must be White. White people are notorious thieves. The numeric system we use today was created by Arabs who realized the concept of "0." It is by way of this that all modern technology exists. On top of that, the Western World was built on the back of slaves. WP did not create the Western World. They just take credit for it and built systems to shape truth and reality to their liking.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Yes, I'm the 'deluded, hateful bigot' because I tell the truth about you mouthbreathers and the atrocities you commited (and still do) worldwide while you're alluding to whites being the greatest race who ever walked the planet.

If you 'took it farther' that anyone else, then you should be taking blame for every problem in the world because that is also YOUR creation.

Uh, no. Nobody has committed the murderous acts like you beasts have. No one even comes close. Your pride is what's going to be your downfall though Edomite. I know you see it coming. Soon you won't even be able to feed yourself and will go back to your rightful place wallowing in your own feces and urine like you deserve to be.
:snooze:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, you missed my point. I'm not denying your right to complain, or that you have been wronged. I'm not insane.
What I'm saying is, in no other world but the western world would your complaints be even halfway acknowledged.

Yes, black people continue to have it hard. But despite what the LionJudah/Esau Evil crowd tell themselves, white people have and continue to make an effort to improve the lot of black people.
We're not expecting any medals(or at least I'm not). Yes, we're righting past wrongs. But no one likes to be continuously abused on one hand while being asked to make more concessions with the other.

You're not getting any medals. You're going to get a whip across your back while you're out picking my cotton boy. And after you're done your job-*Poof* It's going to be like the white man never existed. Good riddance...

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Creation? You must be White. White people are notorious thieves. The numeric system we use today was created by Arabs who realized the concept of "0."
It is by way of this that all modern technology exists. On top of that, the Western World was built on the back of slaves. WP did not create the Western World. They just take credit for it and built systems to shape truth and reality to their liking.
How was it "stolen" though? And more to the point, did just white people "steal" it?
Did we take credit for the numeric system? No, we acknowledge Arabs invented it.
The combustion engine was invented by a white man. A lot of things were. Yet everyone across the world uses them. Did they steal it?
You're not getting any medals. You're going to get a whip across your back while you're out picking my cotton boy. And after you're done your job-*Poof* It's going to be like the white man never existed. Good riddance...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The federal gov is a whole different animal.

You could follow every rule. Cross your t's and dot your i's and the fbi will still kick your door in and shut you down after they promised they wouldnt.

And this is in Cali where its legal.

Small business owners get crushed.

The gov takesover and wins.

Recreational use of weed is not legal in Cali. Sir get your facts straight. It is medicinal and many people do not treat it that way. That is why businesses are getting shut down for it. FOH. My friend went to Venice Beach last week and was told to go to a dispensary and they would write a prescription on the spot. I'm pretty sure that is not the way the law is intended to be use.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was it "stolen" though? And more to the point, did just white people "steal" it?
Did we take credit for the numeric system? No, we acknowledge Arabs invented it.
The combustion engine was invented by a white man. A lot of things were. Yet everyone across the world uses them. Did they steal it?

What's funny is you're a low level Edomite who isn't shyt compared to the elite Edomites. They know you beasts are as racist as they are, so they tell you that you're better than us while they fukk over everybody. You;re no more than a ****** to them, and very expendable. When those martial law troops knock on your door, tell then what whites 'invented' and see if it saves your red ass from that guillotine.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Altho I agree with the second paragraph, and Im one of the few that try to make blacks realize that their are 2 groups of whites, liberal and racists, and that we should ally with the former- as a traveler, your first paragraph is hella off. You're making the assumption that china, arab world wouldnt have the same burden nor treated us the same had they committed said atrocities. BIG ASSUMPTION. we will never know. both of those regions were smart enough not to contribute to that level of atrocities for that very reason, they didnt want that sort of burden. The Ming Dynasty had reached the Horn of Africa in the 1300s, they saw arabs enslaving, but General Zheng wanted no parts of that shyt. He pretty much said "fukk that, we have enough chinese why the hell would we bring 10 million of them, that would cause crazy civil unrest". Present day, you're saying "well if it were General Zheng, he would have....." but no, thats wrong, because they did NOT. It's all speculation at that point. NO one knows because nothing had been done at the level. The arabs were close and president day, africa and the arab world are intertwined. Many civilization spawned thanks to trade with them....Mansa I being one of them...nothing close to that has happened in the west.

Still, I don't side with this black hebrew, they're ultra clowns. Inherently evil but the very people that translated their text was probably white.

As for white invetions....all spawned from regions of color, whether asia or africa, sorry. Inventions are idea spawned off other ideas. I dont discredit western inventions but making it seem like whites pulled shyt out of their ass is bullshyt. Anglos and germanics couldnt read until 1AD, nubia had text as far back as 3,000BC, you dont think we helped yall either? LOL

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still, I don't side with this black hebrew, they're ultra clowns. Inherently evil but the very people that translated their text was probably white.

:mjlol:Make sure you tell massa you aren't like the rest of the Negroes. Maybe he'll let you be his footstool if you're really good. :ehh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Wait until white people start opening pot shops in the hood and profit off stressed out poor people who wanna get high
0c1pViJ.png

You have absolutely no education about any of this yet have the audacity to make predictions. I'm done taking you seriously on any issue concerning anything involving anything that you do not have immediate and direct contact with...and even that I am going to take on a case by case basis.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:mjlol:Make sure you tell massa you aren't like the rest of the Negroes. Maybe he'll let you be his footstool if you're really good. :ehh:
nikka your whole religions text is cac, and you dont speak hebrew, yall lookin up to a cac religion. who translated your documents. what was the name of that black man that spoke hebrew? ooopppssss.