Inherently Evil

KwamePiesie

1st born on Saturn's day
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
some of y'all have no common sense

common sense huh? yet you're not using any of that..

the poorest continent on the planet earth

the so called poorest continent is victim of neo-colonialism. many of the conflicts on the African continent can be traced to the control of mineral resources. instead of reaping the financial benefits of their considerable mineral resources, the African people are instead left with a deteriorating quality of life.

if you would use common sense there wouldnt be any other logical outcome.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
common sense huh? yet you're not using any of that..

the so called poorest continent is victim of neo-colonialism. many of the conflicts on the African continent can be traced to the control of mineral resources. instead of reaping the financial benefits of their considerable mineral resources, the African people are instead left with a deteriorating quality of life.

if you would use common sense there wouldnt be any other logical outcome.

Stupid answer when you got a AK pointed to ya throat..that answer won't work

KwamePiesie

1st born on Saturn's day
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
Stupid answer when you got a AK pointed to ya throat..that answer won't work

i would first say la illaha illallah and secondly shoot me bredren.
i'm educating the minds of the black youth.

1351468620_tiananmen-square-1989-tank-man-china-close-up.jpg

"everybody gon respect the shooter but the one in front of the gun lives forever"

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It's very rational what I just said..reread all of it ..

it's not rational at all, what the fukk does a gun being pointed at you have to do with the truth?

the truth is the truth whether a gun is being pointed at you or not, and the fact that you think that's a stupid answer if an AK is being pointed at you just shows what type of person you are.

if someone has an AK at your throat what "smart" answer would you give?

:lupe:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
i would first say la illaha illallah and secondly shoot me bredren.
i'm educating the minds of the black youth.

1351468620_tiananmen-square-1989-tank-man-china-close-up.jpg

"everybody gon respect the shooter but the one in front of the gun lives forever"

Rachel_Corrie_crushed_by_bulldozer.jpg

Unless the guns are controlled by Jews.

- Rachel Corrie

Nobody should put up that Tiannamen Square photo without also putting up Rachel Corrie's photo. The official American media reaction to both incidents continues to be on some :mindblown: shyt.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Yes, you missed my point. I'm not denying your right to complain, or that you have been wronged. I'm not insane.
What I'm saying is, in no other world but the western world would your complaints be even halfway acknowledged.

Yes, black people continue to have it hard. But despite what the LionJudah/Esau Evil crowd tell themselves, white people have and continue to make an effort to improve the lot of black people.
We're not expecting any medals(or at least I'm not). Yes, we're righting past wrongs. But no one likes to be continuously abused on one hand while being asked to make more concessions with the other.

dude.

you needa take a thousand fukkin seats cause youre in complete fukkin denial and you know damn well that is not fukking true. that's one of the most laughable lies ive ever seen on here.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
@Tommy Knocks

Why do you always feel the need to :cape: for non blacks? Why do you seek their approval so strongly?
Tf are you quoting me in this old ass thread for?

Im more complex than having one view. I dont cape black people unconditionally, and I talk shyt about white people and their ignorance too.

People that jump to the defense of black people unconditionally are doing more harm than good to the community.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
No group of people "in the known universe" has caused more creation and civilization and good things on the planet either. Whites are responsible for the vast majority of the stuff that makes this life even halfway livable and pleasureable. That's why, even as the US and the Western world is slowly going the way of Rome, everyone still keeps flocking to it. Because it's still a way better place than any 2nd or 3rd world shythole.

All the impotent rage in the world won't do anything to change that.

You self righteous people have no inherent superiority, to influence your manipulation all over the globe like you do. The planet will ultimately be ruined due to your entitled "this is mine and that's mine" mentality. Not to mention you steal many of the things you take credit for, so don't pat yourself on the back too strongly.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Tf are you quoting me in this old ass thread for?

Im more complex than having one view. I dont cape black people unconditionally, and I talk shyt about white people and their ignorance too.

People that jump to the defense of black people unconditionally are doing more harm than good to the community.

Because someone linked me to it.

I usually see you sticking up for non blacks. However, If you say you call out white people for their shyt, and you identify as a black man and take pride in it then so be it.

However those who jump to the contrary white opinion as a "see i'm one of the good ones, I feel progressive" are also doing more harm than good.

2449530-9619524911-i3Sac.gif