Inherently Evil

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:usure: Not really. I'm not going to be scared of my own people. And in jail, those white supremacist gangs are no joke.

Chief Keef? :stopitslime:Most of us out here aren't living like Chief Keef.
whos more likely to kill you in prison? :usure:

I dont know about your state, but in cali....its a black gang, in case you didnt know....blacks kill more blacks than whites. and in prison more black kill more blacks. white nazis kill more whites. they hardly cross racial lines because it causes prison riots.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
What's that have to do with you spewing a great amount of racism in your posts? Let me guess, if I call you a racist, then I'm the one who is really a racist right?
No, you called me a racist because you could not adress any of the salient facts I presented. The fact that you're a racist is just a cherry on top.

There's nothing racist in me saying Arab civilization peaked in the 12th century. It may not be PC, it may be uninformed, it may be wrong, it may be even stupid. But it's not racist.

Also, you should be careful. It's been at least 2 posts since you called me evil, a caveman or a devil. You're carefully close to having "a calm discussion" with an endomite, and as we know, that's forbidden by the Most High.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well I don't know. Is it that unreasonable?
I'm half-Romanian and half-Irish. Romania, while far from the West economically(mainly because we fell under the Soviet umbrella and communism was forced on us), is still a far cry from many of the 3rd world shytholes around the world. We had serfdom(other Romanians) but we never had slavery and never colonized.

And it's pretty much the same thing with Ireland, a people notoriously abused by the British. It's no secret that the great Western powers all had colonies. But it seems that even without them it's possible to become a decent enough country, even if you're not lapping in luxury.
nah what made the U.S surpass the other empires were free labor. we had a clear advantage over them. spain, france, germany, they couldnt produce as much as we could.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, you called me a racist because you could not adress any of the salient facts I presented. The fact that you're a racist is just a cherry on top.

There's nothing racist in me saying Arab civilization peaked in the 12th century. It may not be PC, it may be uninformed, it may be wrong, it may be even stupid. But it's not racist.

Also, you should be careful. It's been at least 2 posts since you called me evil, a caveman or a devil. You're carefully close to having "a calm discussion" with an endomite, and as we know, that's forbidden by the Most High.

You must be out your mind. I addressed everything you said, but why would I keep addressing your delusions of grandeur. White people ain't shyt, have never been shyt, and won't ever be shyt. DEVIL.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
You must be out your mind. I addressed everything you said, but why would I keep addressing your delusions of grandeur. White people ain't shyt, have never been shyt, and won't ever be shyt. DEVIL.
There you go. For a while there you were getting close to something resembling civility.

Now you're back to the heavily prejudiced, barely functioning subhuman moron we all know and love.:obama:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why don't you just admit that you're racist..you're more evil than any white who isn't racist

The Most High tells us to hate the evil, and love the good. Whites are evil and my people are good, so if that makes me 'racist', I'm comfortable with that. I don't run from that label.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
The Most High tells us to hate the evil, and love the good. Whites are evil and my people are good, so if that makes me 'racist', I'm comfortable with that. I don't run from that title.

:cape: I play the c00n tonite..

So is Africa safer than most white European countries right now..like Greenland and Sweden..

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
See, you work on these devils for awhile, they already show their colors. I love every minute of it.
Sweet. You should meet Esau Evil and jerk each other off over the joy of exposing yet another racist endomite(is that a pleonasm?).

KwamePiesie

1st born on Saturn's day
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The African Diaspora
Not really. black people fear other black people, thats their greatest threat, and thus we treat each other with the most disdain and cruelty than anyone else. we dont view white people as a threat (on street level) which is fukking dumb because they're the biggest threat (systematically not individually)

I dont think fear and hate go hand in , because I dont hate the unknown tbh. I just fear it. I think hate comes with ignorance tho.

we are conditioned to think this way. divide and conquer tactics.

They'll chop you up on the late nite with a machete for ya Nikes in Africa..good huh?
stop it slime