Indian female tech executive scammed out of $450k on Hinge

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
When he deleted Hinge she should have known his real intentions but she was so naive about men she really believed him.

Imagine being a 37 year old woman and not know how men operate? This is why just focusing on books and studies for women is not the best advice.

This woman made mad bread but didn’t understand 50% of the population. Men don’t have that luxury.

Last edited:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Huh? Then why is she a maid?
:why:
Because she makes a lot more money working for me.. you ever seen money take a PTO? Of course not, so why should you? Owning a business does not mean the grind stops… The only rest is in between the blink.. and y’all nikkas wonder why you broke.. up your grind nikka.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Because she makes a lot more money working for me.. you ever seen money take a PTO? Of course not, so why should you? Owning a business does not mean the grind stops… The only rest is in between the blink.. and y’all nikkas wonder why you broke.. up your grind nikka.
She makes a lot more money working as a maid than she does in owning three tech companies?

:huh:

Either you pay big bucks or those tech companies aren’t hitting like that.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Big facts. Women so programmed that all men thirsty that when you DONT thirst AND they feelin you THEY become the thirsty ones. When I first meet a chick I never act pressed for the smash. I just play the “I’m enjoying the vibe” wave and sit back.

Of course this is all predicated on if they feelin you. The trick is to never talk about sex on the phone but be very physical on the date but don’t smash intentionally. It’s almost like you can feel their lust and thirst.

Plenty times I’ve laid wit a chick on the first and second night, made out, done rubbed the p*ssy then suddenly cold turkey stopped AND didn’t smash intentionally. By the third date they don’t wanna talk or do nothing BUT smash :mjlol:

Their biology assumes full control at that point.
Breh, don’t drop this free game before swines. Most of them don’t deserve it.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
People are asking how someone so smart can be so dumb.

You’ve got it twisted, she’s accomplished academically but a whole dumb ass. I’ve worked around people with PhDs, masters, etc. Outside of their fields, they literally have no social skills or “intelligence”.

Street smarts will take you far in life if you use it in the right settings. I’ve known women who are regarded highly in their fields sending money to their “prison baes”, boyfriends they’ve never met living abroad.

It would astound you how common this is. Most of them are just too embarrassed to announce it publicly.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Pics of the guy? Trying to see what he looks like.

:dame:

giphy.gif