Indian female tech executive scammed out of $450k on Hinge

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
They only got one game mode they can play expert at.

Big facts. Women so programmed that all men thirsty that when you DONT thirst AND they feelin you THEY become the thirsty ones. When I first meet a chick I never act pressed for the smash. I just play the “I’m enjoying the vibe” wave and sit back.

Of course this is all predicated on if they feelin you. The trick is to never talk about sex on the phone but be very physical on the date but don’t smash intentionally. It’s almost like you can feel their lust and thirst.

Plenty times I’ve laid wit a chick on the first and second night, made out, done rubbed the p*ssy then suddenly cold turkey stopped AND didn’t smash intentionally. By the third date they don’t wanna talk or do nothing BUT smash :mjlol:

Their biology assumes full control at that point.

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel sorry for any stand up person that goes through stuff like this. I can't laugh at a regular person's misfortune, especially when they looking for something as natural as to be loved. But you do have to move smarter in this increasingly cold hearted world.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
why's it always these highly educated or executive types who get took for the most with these romance scams? this reminded me of that professor that did time in argentina cause he thought a model wanted him to bring her a bag she left behind at a photoshoot. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Big facts. Women so programmed that all men thirsty that when you DONT thirst AND they feelin you THEY become the thirsty ones. When I first meet a chick I never act pressed for the smash. I just play the “I’m enjoying the vibe” wave and sit back.

Of course this is all predicated on if they feelin you. The trick is to never talk about sex on the phone but be very physical on the date but don’t smash intentionally. It’s almost like you can feel their lust and thirst.

Plenty times I’ve laid wit a chick on the first and second night, made out, done rubbed the p*ssy then suddenly cold turkey stopped AND didn’t smash intentionally. By the third date they don’t wanna talk or do nothing BUT smash :mjlol:

Their biology assumes full control at that point.
☝️body language is the cheat code, `the key that unlocks doors` if you will.