Indian female tech executive scammed out of $450k on Hinge

Daps
That’s what Jack them up, when the man not asking for sex. They only got one game mode they can play expert at.
Truth.

Every dude wants puzzy. She shouldn't even entertain talking to dudes unless they're in her city. Dudes near you will try to set something up. Flirting with a Coli breh across the ocean is a big no-no.

Plus.......never discuss finances with someone online. You gotta be in a serious, in person relationship headed to the altar before talking about that shyt.

Daps
That was some Machiavellian shyt "lending" her 150k USD to give right back to him invest in his scam crypto :mjlol:

She was wrapped around his finger after that. Hook, line, and sinker
This 100%.

He probably lent money through his app so her fake account balance showed $150k. Of course she's more likely to trust him thinking "damn this French boy just handed me 6 figs to play with."

Frenchie was smart because he picked a woman with enough money that she wouldn't try to run. $150k isn't THAT much to her. A regular broad would have tried to take the money out, realized it was fake and then bounced.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I went through the Indian scammer rabbit hole last summer. There’s a couple of big YouTube channels where they expose these scammers. The scammers usually have a script that they use. They send you a refund or some sh*t and add an extra zero. Then they like “oops I need access to your account so I can retrieve my 150k” and that’s where they clean you out. I’m leaving out a lot of details but those scammers are ruthless.

Edit: Scammer Payback on YouTube

Kitboga is another channel.

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
She's ugly, delusional and retarded....what a combo :dead:

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Good Indians are the biggest scammers and hackers outchere at the moment she probably got scammed by her own cousin Pajeet.
I work in pharma and they're genuinely stinky people :mjpls:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Yzak

All Star
Daps
Notice how a single indian woman, who’s an immigrant, can have over half a million dollars in money to play with

Then y’all complain about reparations like everyone else ain’t playing on a completely different playbook.

There’s random mfers walking around right now with millions in their bank accounts getting paid high 6 figures to browse their smartphone by these tech companies
Separation over reparations. You're still gonna be in the exact same situation with reparations.