Indian female tech executive scammed out of $450k on Hinge

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
yugioh-should.gif

Naw, it's getting far easier than a lot of folk think to just finesse yourself into 10s to 100s of thousands in this lifetime, that's all imma say. :manny:
WATTBA

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I read it. Giving money to someone you never met. Wild.
but she could have took 150k if she wanted
its all about trust
anyone can play you
at some point you have to trust a person
She could have met him in person and he would have done the same shyt

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
amazing

the coli usually so cut throat and has zero empathy :damn:

but has a soft spot for a rich Indian IT tech boss lady who had no physical harm done 2 her :jbhmm:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Big facts. Women so programmed that all men thirsty that when you DONT thirst AND they feelin you THEY become the thirsty ones. When I first meet a chick I never act pressed for the smash. I just play the “I’m enjoying the vibe” wave and sit back.

Of course this is all predicated on if they feelin you. The trick is to never talk about sex on the phone but be very physical on the date but don’t smash intentionally. It’s almost like you can feel their lust and thirst.

Plenty times I’ve laid wit a chick on the first and second night, made out, done rubbed the p*ssy then suddenly cold turkey stopped AND didn’t smash intentionally. By the third date they don’t wanna talk or do nothing BUT smash :mjlol:

Their biology assumes full control at that point.
Imma try this :patrice:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
That was some Machiavellian shyt "lending" her 150k USD to give right back to him invest in his scam crypto :mjlol:

She was wrapped around his finger after that. Hook, line, and sinker
Lol if he caught the right one she would’ve cut communication after getting the $150k :lolbron:

banner34

Superstar
Daps
A lot of scammers be on these online dating services. People should should go date the old fashioned way.