Indian female tech executive scammed out of $450k on Hinge

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Notice how a single indian woman, who’s an immigrant, can have over half a million dollars in money to play with

Then y’all complain about reparations like everyone else ain’t playing on a completely different playbook.

There’s random mfers walking around right now with millions in their bank accounts getting paid high 6 figures to browse their smartphone by these tech companies

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how a single indian woman, who’s an immigrant, can have over half a million dollars in money to play with

Then y’all complain about reparations like everyone else ain’t playing on a completely different playbook.

There’s random mfers walking around right now with millions in their bank accounts getting paid high 6 figures to browse their smartphone by these tech companies

I agree....She's divorced (likely to an equal or better earner)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

That’s the real story.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

She liquidated her 401K, she didn't have it laying around

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Between messages about crypto, they talked about the vegan meals she was cooking, sent selfies and flirty emojis, and cooed over photos she sent from the cat shelter where she volunteered.

Damn. After reading all of that, I feel bad for her. She was super-vulnerable coming out of a divorce and from cultural pressures. He found the perfect target.

Spacejam23

Rookie
Daps
Lol you have to be ultra naive to fall for any crypto scams. I can see those profiles a mile off.

But she seemed desperate. And that leads to stupid mistakes.

Speaks volumes she must have no friends as they would have sniffed this man out.
Lol foreal you can def teal
Its usally asian woman and there profile looks to crisp like not natural pics.

And they never want to talk on the phone or facetime.