Incredible Admission by renknowned scientist Dr. Gary Nolan - UFOs, Reverse Engineering, and Whistleblowers - "There's something here"

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Name some nikkas that have authored most of the books you like to quote or read that formed your beliefs on said topic. Lets start in high school/college.
Carl Sagan
Douglas Adams
Isaac Asimov
Robert Lynn Asprin
Robert Silverberg
Ray Bradbury
Octavia Butler
Arthur C. Clarke
Orson Scott Card
Gordon R. dikkson
L. Sprague de Camp
Stephen King
Jack L. Chalker
Robert Heinlein
Frank Herbert

....there's a few more I can't recall.

Now, who is 'they'?​

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
same, but there is no proof its “aliens”, infact theres no proof of who it is. thats where the speculation is

What do you mean?? Those crafts is enough to show Humans didn't create them shyt. It's aliens breh. Government officials across the world discuss the technology and artifacts recovered from these devices.

They defy our laws of physics and gravity, we don't have anything of that nature yet.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Not related to the ***** post but same subject matter.

The thing I hate about these type shows is the fakeness and trying to suspense build with shyt coming out of it

Like they really tried to make it seem like they was going up to actually talk to someone at the front gate when all they did was sit in the parking lot.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Carl Sagan
Douglas Adams
Isaac Asimov
Robert Lynn Asprin
Robert Silverberg
Ray Bradbury
Octavia Butler
Arthur C. Clarke
Orson Scott Card
Gordon R. dikkson
L. Sprague de Camp
Stephen King
Jack L. Chalker
Robert Heinlein
Frank Herbert

....there's a few more I can't recall.

Now, who is 'they'?​

We have a ton of overlap in reading lists over the years. :leon:

You haven't read nearly as much of the actual UFO shyt as I have though. My childhood library had 10+ books including everything in the Erich von Däniken series. :myman:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What gets me is these crafts or whatever you call it can go from 13k MPH and make a dime turn without an effort. People still think these are government devices is out their mind.

There is zero evidence of a craft actually doing that though.

The way the craft behave is beyond anything a balloon, or anything man made can do....when its ignoring inertia and proper physics, that shyt aint normal.

Did you actually listen to this account?

Show some damn evidence then.

Eyewitness descriptions mean nothing because human beings are notoriously terrible eyewitnesses. Even if 99% of viewers were accurate, it doesn't matter because no one cares about the 99% who realize what they saw was nothing extraordinary. The 1% who were confused get all the attention.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Seen this on Reddit.

Stopped reading a few pages in. The mere fact that the writer leans heavily into Bob Lazar being legitimate proves the whole thing is a con.

Bob Lazar is a proven fraud. He lied about having graduate degrees from both MIT and Caltech, those schools have never heard of him and not a single student or professor there has ever remembered him. You can't cover up someone's graduation from a major university, all he'd have to do is name the courses he took, professors he had, advisors he had, the thesis he wrote, classmates he had, dorms he lived in.....he's never done any of that basic shyt. Because he never went there.

The only school records on Lazar are his high school records (where he graduated in the bottom third of his class) and his attendance at Pierce Junior College in LA. How the fukk did he get from Pierce Junior College to graduate school at MIT and Caltech both....with zero paper trail? In fact, he was working as a technician for a contractor at Los Alamos in 1982 when he was 23 years old, and he filed for bankruptcy in 1986 when he was 27 years old, saying he was a "self-employed film processor". Then in 1989, he went on the news and claimed he had reverse-engineered UFOs. So where the fukk would at least 8-10 years of school at Caltech and MIT years fit into that bio?

Also, follow the simple logic of his claims:

"UFOs are created by a mobile construction facility that hides in the ocean"

"Construction facility destroys anything that comes close to it and will disappear for days when approached aggressively"

"Yes, some come in and leave the planet but very rarely. Usually, the same number that comes in goes out unless special circumstances arise. It feels more like a carrier but with construction capability."

"This one has only left the Atlantic Ocean twice. Both times were before I arrived."

How the fukk would you monitor an advanced alien carrier that HIDES IN THE OCEAN and be able to tell how many crafts are going in and out of it...especially when it destroys everything that comes near it? We can hardly even track Russian subs consistently, but this advanced craft that "destroys anything that comes close" and can "disappear for days"....we somehow know exactly what is going in and out of it and can track its location across an entire ocean?

"At one point nuclear missiles were being toyed with again and we deployed fighters and a sub with serious intent. Everything except the sub was lost."

We deployed fighter jets against something hiding inside the ocean? WTF were they armed with? How the hell were they supposed to find it underwater? That makes no fukking sense.

"The crafts we recover are built with numerous elements. Some aren't even obtainable here."

No scientist would say, "built with numerous elements." :laff:

And no, there aren't any elements that aren't obtainable here

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Stopped reading a few pages in. The mere fact that the writer leans heavily into Bob Lazar being legitimate proves the whole thing is a con.

Bob Lazar is a proven fraud. He lied about having graduate degrees from both MIT and Caltech, those schools have never heard of him and not a single student or professor there has ever remembered him. You can't cover up someone's graduation from a major university, all he'd have to do is name the courses he took, professors he had, advisors he had, the thesis he wrote, classmates he had, dorms he lived in.....he's never done any of that basic shyt. Because he never went there.

The only school records on Lazar are his high school records (where he graduated in the bottom third of his class) and his attendance at Pierce Junior College in LA. How the fukk did he get from Pierce Junior College to graduate school at MIT and Caltech both....with zero paper trail? In fact, he was working as a technician for a contractor at Los Alamos in 1982 when he was 23 years old, and he filed for bankruptcy in 1986 when he was 27 years old, saying he was a "self-employed film processor". Then in 1989, he went on the news and claimed he had reverse-engineered UFOs. So where the fukk would at least 8-10 years of school at Caltech and MIT years fit into that bio?

Also, follow the simple logic of his claims:

How the fukk would you monitor an advanced alien carrier that HIDES IN THE OCEAN and be able to tell how many crafts are going in and out of it...especially when it destroys everything that comes near it? We can hardly even track Russian subs consistently, but this advanced craft that "destroys anything that comes close" and can "disappear for days"....we somehow know exactly what is going in and out of it and can track its location across an entire ocean?

We deployed fighter jets against something hiding inside the ocean? WTF were they armed with? How the hell were they supposed to find it underwater? That makes no fukking sense.

No scientist would say, "built with numerous elements." :laff:

And no, there aren't any elements that aren't obtainable here
I took it as he didn’t fukk with Bob Lazar and neither did most people he worked with.

I got the impression he thought dude was a clown :yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I took it as he didn’t fukk with Bob Lazar and neither did most people he worked with.

Nah, look at these dialogues. Not only does he claim Lazar did real work, but his entire thing is built around Lazar's claims about "E115". The idea that alien spacecraft are powered by a "stable isotope of E115" is Lazar's single stupidest and most famous claim, and he's the original source of the idea and literally the only person who has claimed it.

>>34632885 do you know anything about people such as Steven Greer, Lue Elizondo or whatever, etc. ?? are these people in the know , or larpers, or controlled misinfo, etc. ???

No idea, one name sticks out you didn't mention. Mentioning Bob Lazar by name would likely have you taken out back and put down like a dog. Do the math on why.

>>34633649 What is the energy source? You mentioned Bob so I think I know already.

Correctish the power source is E115 the thing no one talks about is that usually, they seal it within the craft because it produces its own gravity field. Bob Lazar handled E115 which was already pulled out which is rare and weird. Protocol now is that only one person is allowed to handle E115. I was forbidden from touching or interacting with it.
We still have trouble producing this shyt too.

>Are all models powered by E115?

Every model I've seen operates this way. I've always wanted to see inside the construction unit for this reason alone.

>What do you know about e115?

What I described above. Has its own field of gravity but it is weak on its own.

>Is it really a stable isotope of the element with atomic number 115

Yes, I'm no expert in that field though we are given the basics.

>How would you go about interacting with it?

You can hold it. Removal is done very gently though.

>Where is it typically found within downed craft?

Compartment near the engine, usually not far from the center of the craft. If the craft has a frame with a center piece we have to extract it from an angle.

>>34634422 Can you quickly walk through the process of identifying the contents of a crashed UFO craft?

First team leaves that deals with occupants and initial discovery. We arrive and meet with an external member of the team who can touch and examine parts we are not allowed to interact with. We never have to cut our way into the UFO. We enter the first order of business is checking for E115 then leaving the ship together to send it away. We return and look for any tools and lose objects that can be extracted. We then start to strip any specialized components on board such as sensory equipment or navigation.

>2. do you think they interfere with our general science or investigations?

Yes, they do not want to be studied. They also do not collect downed craft or occupants it seems to be an "oh fukking well" approach.
E115 is the exception they don't seem to enjoy the idea of us toying with it.

This guy is fully trolling anyone who believes in the Lazar bullshyt by making up an entire fantasy story centered around E115.

I'll add another unscientific goof there - "Has its own field of gravity" is a ridiculous thing for any knowledgeable person to say. All matter has its own field of gravity. The statement is meaningless.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't doubt the existence of aliens, no idea if they have been/are here right now, but the budget thing doesn't mean anything to me.

We spend undisclosed amounts on defense/the military all the time. if there was some UFO program they were trying to keep secret, they just wouldn't put it in the budget and would still get their $$$$.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seen this on Reddit.
amusing conspiracy babble could make for a good sci fi book or movie

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
amusing conspiracy babble could make for a good sci fi book or movie
Already been done....

57913.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

E115 as the "power source" for these crafts def originated with Lazar, peace be upon him. I think it's important to recognize that E115, also known as Moscovium was synthesized in 2003 by a team of Russian and American scientists at the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in Russia. The writer also said he felt that if anyone brought up Lazar, peace be upon him, that it would be a career ender.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
There is zero evidence of a craft actually doing that though.

Show some damn evidence then.

Eyewitness descriptions mean nothing because human beings are notoriously terrible eyewitnesses. Even if 99% of viewers were accurate, it doesn't matter because no one cares about the 99% who realize what they saw was nothing extraordinary. The 1% who were confused get all the attention.
The radar itself demonstrated those movements, pentqgon testimonies , and military testimonies thatbwere backed up by radar in the court of law were evidence enough thay they were not something they felt were possible by man.

You havent really....looked into this mich have you?