Incredible Admission by renknowned scientist Dr. Gary Nolan - UFOs, Reverse Engineering, and Whistleblowers - "There's something here"

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
do you think they're using the same excuse that religion would break down if the govt admitted they recovered crashed aircraft not from this world or society at large would break down

It's the dumbest excuse. Religious people don't give a shyt about UFOs, and the government don't give a shyt about religion anyway. Something like evolution, Big Bang, new testament textual study, etc. makes way more people lose their faith than UFOs ever would, and the government never cared at all to stop any of that. They can't even control social media and that's like 3 companies.

society is already shytty, they might as well tell what they know, or are they waiting for a UFO to crash 200 yards from a Taylor Swift concert while people are going in and they can't deny it

Craziest part to me is the idea that "the government" is somehow controlling the narrative on these UFO crashes everywhere in the world since forever.

* UFO crashes on some Montana ranchland, what then? Most of them don't trust the fukking government. Even if the government came and forced it out of their hands, you don't think the pictures and video and stories would be everywhere, you don't think they would hold back some of the material to keep to themselves?

* Crashed in cartel territory in Mexico, which government is gonna take possession of that shyt?

* All the various leaders in Africa with different aims and temperaments, plus vast stretches of territory that isn't controlled by any leader at all, who is controlling the narrative on all the African crashes? Same goes for dozens of nations in Asia, Europe, South America, all with their own agendas and various functionality.

* Russia comprises 11% of the total land mass on Earth so you know they would have all sorts of crashes there, but you're telling me that Stalin AND all his successors AND Gorbachev AND Yeltsin AND Putin are all agreeing to stick to the exact same narrative as the West on this one, that not one of them would ever decide to just fukk it and reveal in order to push their advantage?

* How about India? Who in India would be able to keep this a secret at all when they have a population density of over 1000 people per square mile and their bureaucracy is incompetent as fukk?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
do you think they're using the same excuse that religion would break down if the govt admitted they recovered crashed aircraft not from this world or society at large would break down

society is already shytty, they might as well tell what they know, or are they waiting for a UFO to crash 200 yards from a Taylor Swift concert while people are going in and they can't deny it
I think that could be some semblance of justification in terms of some of these super "black" level programs, where workers/people in the know tell themselves this is why they are doing it. To protect US/world citizens.

I don't fully buy that our society would break down over this tho.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Honestly breh comes off like a guy trying to sell you an MLM scheme. His mannerisms when he's trying to act confident are goofy as hell.

The Pentagon and its All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office is pushing back against Grusch's claims:

Fx5Mg49acAEgM70

Fx5MhfDaUAEolqx

They've stated this on the record under oath too:

And apparently his media statements have all been cleared by the DOD as containing no classified information?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
It's the dumbest excuse. Religious people don't give a shyt about UFOs, and the government don't give a shyt about religion anyway. Something like evolution, Big Bang, new testament textual study, etc. makes way more people lose their faith than UFOs ever would, and the government never cared at all to stop any of that. They can't even control social media and that's like 3 companies.

Craziest part to me is the idea that "the government" is somehow controlling the narrative on these UFO crashes everywhere in the world since forever.

* UFO crashes on some Montana ranchland, what then? Most of them don't trust the fukking government. Even if the government came and forced it out of their hands, you don't think the pictures and video and stories would be everywhere, you don't think they would hold back some of the material to keep to themselves?

* Crashed in cartel territory in Mexico, which government is gonna take possession of that shyt?

* All the various leaders in Africa with different aims and temperaments, plus vast stretches of territory that isn't controlled by any leader at all, who is controlling the narrative on all the African crashes? Same goes for dozens of nations in Asia, Europe, South America, all with their own agendas and various functionality.

* Russia comprises 11% of the total land mass on Earth so you know they would have all sorts of crashes there, but you're telling me that Stalin AND all his successors AND Gorbachev AND Yeltsin AND Putin are all agreeing to stick to the exact same narrative as the West on this one, that not one of them would ever decide to just fukk it and reveal in order to push their advantage?

* How about India? Who in India would be able to keep this a secret at all when they have a population density of over 1000 people per square mile and their bureaucracy is incompetent as fukk?

I agree with your part about the govt not having as much 'control' over UFOs and things of that nature than people think

for real for real I would like us to focus just as much on Earth's oceans, not for anything paranormal, just in general

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never understand the obsession people have with UFO’s, like do you think a civilisation advance enough to be capable of interstellar flight will come all the way here to play hide and seek with us, seem a bit baffling when you think about it.
Meh. Not baffling.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

If it turns out that NTIs (Non terrestrial intelligences) have been here for thousands of years and had something to do with the beginnings of the earliest civilizations, which some of them allude to in their mythology talking about beings coming from the heavens to teach them certain things,, then religious people will flip out.

Because if those beings assisted with civilization maybe they also influenced early religions. And people back then obviously wouldn't understand the concept of spaceships and other advanced technology so they called them "angels." Because if you're in the iron age and not even close to using gunpowder what else would you call beings flying through the skies?

So if this stuff turns out to be true then religious people won't be able to take it.

Which is probably another reason why it's being covered up.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If it turns out that NTIs (Non terrestrial intelligences) have been here for thousands of years and had something to do with the beginnings of the earliest civilizations, which some of them allude to in their mythology talking about beings coming from the heavens to teach them certain things,, then religious people will flip out.

Because if those beings assisted with civilization maybe they also influenced early religions. And people back then obviously wouldn't understand the concept of spaceships and other advanced technology so they called them "angels." Because if you're in the iron age and not even close to using gunpowder what else would you call beings flying through the skies?

So if this stuff turns out to be true religions people won't be able to take it.

Which is probably another reason why it's being covered up.

Goofy "Chariots of the Gods" bullshyt is a million miles away from "aliens exist". You could reveal the presence of alien craft and bodies and damn near everything else without somehow coming up with the conclusion that Jesus was an alien.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Goofy "Chariots of the Gods" bullshyt is a million miles away from "aliens exist". You could reveal the presence of alien craft and bodies and damn near everything else without somehow coming up with the conclusion that Jesus was an alien.

You don't understand. I am religious but not delusional like some I know. The reveal of aliens will be called demons by a large percentage of the Christian community. It'll be an interpretation of the book of Revelations somehow involving the anti-christ etc. The government is probably very concerned with how the populous at large would react.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What has happened EVERY time a technologically advanced civilization encountered a 'lesser' one?

Also, how would the Gov't. keep anything like that a secret when the President of the United States can't even get a blowjob without errbody knowing?​
If they do exist and that’s them in them ships

Then they look at us as animals

And that’s another issue aka Fire in The Sky

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What has happened EVERY time a technologically advanced civilization encountered a 'lesser' one?

Also, how would the Gov't. keep anything like that a secret when the President of the United States can't even get a blowjob without errbody knowing?​
If they exist and that’s them in those ships, I think they just see us as animals and the only reason they haven’t touched down

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You don't understand. I am religious but not delusional like some I know. The reveal of aliens will be called demons by a large percentage of the Christian community. It'll be an interpretation of the book of Revelations somehow involving the anti-christ etc. The government is probably very concerned with how the populous at large would react.
I completely agree