Incredible Admission by renknowned scientist Dr. Gary Nolan - UFOs, Reverse Engineering, and Whistleblowers - "There's something here"

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It took a long time to get were we at breh. The first recognized computer was created over 200 years ago.

Now if you start seeing some Star Trek shyt the we got that from some outer worldly technology.
I understand that people been studying this for a long time but still it’s just interesting how things eventually develop into what they are now

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Its actually not a well kept secret, the most they do is damage control shyt we've kinda already seen....
No one has seen any evidence and there's been no 'damage control'. There have been assertions and claims that have either been debunked, explained, or are still being investigated.​
We're also wired to not accept it. Kinda like climate change.

We've literally seen video footage of events that were declared unexplainable and verified by military. We jusy dont know what to do with that information so we jusy carry on, similar to climate change but 10x more helpless.
If you can't explain something, that doesn't automatically = aliens. That's a conclusion unsupported and invalidated by evidence to the contrary.​
They just cab classify the true details and things they may find. I think they dont reveal mich because well, if some of that fourchan
post has any truth, its an innerving indication that we are under a certain amount of control that nobody has any power to do anything about, luckily they just wanna do their thing and leave us be.
Who is 'they'?​

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
This whole conversation is speculation, this isn’t some exam to see who is right, I’m just shooting the shyt I don’t need people trying to convince me aliens isn’t real or whatever the fukk other points y’all got to appear right
You got me wrong, Holmes. Ain't nobody trying to convince you and I stated I was speculating.​
I’m not arguing or even insinuating what’s right or wrong but trying to here peoples thoughts about today’s technology
By arguing that aliens 'might' be ultimately responsible. I take the opposing position. That's it.​
Instead of trying to be right on everything, yo old ass should tell people what technology would be closest to alien, ain’t you like 80 something,
Insulting me when I'm being cordial won't elicit the response you're after, son, and how would anyone know what tech would closely approximate 'alien' tech if no one has ever encountered any 'alien' tech?​

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Its actually not a well kept secret, the most they do is damage control shyt we've kinda already seen....

We're also wired to not accept it. Kinda like climate change.

We've literally seen video footage of events that were declared unexplainable and verified by military. We jusy dont know what to do with that information so we jusy carry on, similar to climate change but 10x more helpless.

They just cab classify the true details and things they may find. I think they dont reveal mich because well, if some of that fourchan
post has any truth, its an innerving indication that we are under a certain amount of control that nobody has any power to do anything about, luckily they just wanna do their thing and leave us be.

We've seen video footage that provides no real conclusive evidence of anything. There's no logical reason not to think the items aren't either man made craft or some type of random object hurling through the sky, like a balloon. My issue with this is that the conversation always feels like we're stuck in 1970 or something, where all we could possibly hope for is the first person account of some farmer or military official. Like I said earlier, everybody has a camera yet nobody has seen undeniable proof of anything that is extraterrestrial. You could film a crash landing on IG live and there's nothing the government could do about it.

I think it's interesting that in every decade before smart phones became heavily prevalent, there was some noteworthy account of aliens being seen on earth. From Roswell in the 40s to the school children who claimed they saw aliens in Zimbabwe in the 90s. Yet now suddenly the only noteworthy ones we have are from military personnel and nobody finds that odd?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What gets me is these crafts or whatever you call it can go from 13k MPH and make a dime turn without an effort. People still think these are government devices is out their mind. For an American fighter jet going 3200MPH it will take half the state of Ohio to turn right or left

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
We've seen video footage that provides no real conclusive evidence of anything. There's no logical reason not to think the items aren't either man made craft or some type of random object hurling through the sky, like a balloon. My issue with this is that the conversation always feels like we're stuck in 1970 or something, where all we could possibly hope for is the first person account of some farmer or military official. Like I said earlier, everybody has a camera yet nobody has seen undeniable proof of anything that is extraterrestrial. You could film a crash landing on IG live and there's nothing the government could do about it.

I think it's interesting that in every decade before smart phones became heavily prevalent, there was some noteworthy account of aliens being seen on earth. From Roswell in the 40s to the school children who claimed they saw aliens in Zimbabwe in the 90s. Yet now suddenly the only noteworthy ones we have are from military personnel and nobody finds that odd?

The way the craft behave is beyond anything a balloon, or anything man made can do....when its ignoring inertia and proper physics, that shyt aint normal.

Did you actually listen to this account?

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
What gets me is these crafts or whatever you call it can go from 13k MPH and make a dime turn without an effort. People still think these are government devices is out there mind. For an American fighter jet going 3200MPH it will take half the state of Ohio to turn right or left
same, but there is no proof its “aliens”, infact theres no proof of who it is. thats where the speculation is

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The way the craft behave is beyond anything a balloon, or anything man made can do....when its ignoring inertia and proper physics, that shyt aint normal.

I did, and heard nothing to convince me this is proof of aliens. We don't know what it is. My point is that the logical next step to that is not "it must be alien technology." The next step in my mind is some type of US military tech we don't know about.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin

They never established that it was a 'craft' of any kind so something 'ignoring inertia' could be anything from a meteor to a reflection/shadow to a weather anomaly to an experimental vehicle. As far as 'proper physics' go, you'd have to know what an object is to say which type of physics it should follow.

With that said, both pilots stated to not jump to conclusions. You can't jump much further than.....

1*idcHLMJCYwP8zKdcDbx0ZA.png