Incredible Admission by renknowned scientist Dr. Gary Nolan - UFOs, Reverse Engineering, and Whistleblowers - "There's something here"

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's bad to rely on "Argument from Authority" by people who have zero authority.

Commenters here are dikkriding him solely because he's a scientist. Even though his field has nothing to do with the field in question. Even though he's never actually worked on any of the things in question. Even though he's produced zero evidence for the things in question.

Now, I'm not saying that a PhD immunologist can't have insight on UFOs. But that insight needs to come from demonstrable evidence and rational logic. Not just saying "I heard some shyt from someone I can't name" or just waving his hands around then adding, "therefore, aliens!"

Being smart doesn't make you immune from stupid ideas when you're outside your area of expertise. There's something called "Nobel Disease", because some Nobel Prize winners are famous for having really dumb opinions on other subjects. William Shockley, inventor of the transistor? He was a flaming racist and eugenicist. James Watson, co-discoverer of DNA? Spent much of the rest of his life pushing the idea that dark-skinned people have higher sex drive and lower intelligence. Both of those guys are far more accomplished than Gary Nolan, does that make them right? Other nobel winners have exposed ridiculous and contradictory pseudoscience.

Claiming major discoveries were reverse-engineered alien tech sounds really silly. Science isn't done in secret, shyt like computers was part of a long-ass process of steadily building discoveries published in journals and inventions made publicly. Where in the process was there an inexplicable leap? Every single person was building off of the people before them and making the logical next steps. If there was an inexplicable change in direction or new insight out of nowhere, it would have already been highlighted by thousands of scientists in the field. Where in physics or engineering history is the disconnect between human tech and alien tech?
Very good points. I've been follwing the subject for quite sometime but have grown tired of supposed insiders over promising and under delivering. I'm not going to brush it all off as hoaxes due to my own personal experiences though. But I do agree that we shouldn't fall for anyone's claims based solely on their credentials.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I just wanna know what happens when the REAL intelligent aliens show up something the govt and media can't hide anymore...:lupe:
What has happened EVERY time a technologically advanced civilization encountered a 'lesser' one?

Also, how would the Gov't. keep anything like that a secret when the President of the United States can't even get a blowjob without errbody knowing?​

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
This is a battle between Ignorance and Arrogance.

It is wise to take various angles into consideration before attributing greatness solely to mankind.

Much of the world remains unknown. And will remain that way until their respective period of revelation arrives.
It is not wise to interject in a third party to mankind's advancements just because one is ignorant on how any of them were accomplished. A third party mind you that no one has any concrete evidence to prove were involved. Much of the world remaining unknown does not mean that what is unknown should be attributed to an alien group.

This need to attribute what was accomplished by human beings to something else demonstrates people taking their own limitations and attributing them to the entire human species. You can't judge what is possible, based on your own ignorance on what has actually been done. Just because something seems complex and out-side of your abilities does not mean it is complex and outside of the abilities of some other human. Your experience is not the totality of experience for mankind, nor are your capabilities the total measure by which the capabilities of all mankind should be judged.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
My problem with this is it seems designed entirely to cater to a specific type of UFO obsessed person. Bob Lazar is credible, the increased activity is due to nuclear war fear, recent government/administration changes have shifted focus on UFOs for the worse, ancient civilization tie-in, "fukk Bill Clinton, etc" Working with Russians on a alien tech program until Ukraine. Were about to reveal information to public until new leadership arrives. It's like specifically designed to appeal to Joe Rogan-brained individuals lol.

Honestly reminds me of Q shyt, which also started on *****, and also started before an election.

Yeah I don't buy most of what that person posted. I think it's probably made up.

But when you examine the stuff said on the record from actual whistleblowers from the military though ever since the Disclosure Project in 2001 with public testimony it's pretty consistent with what Nolan said.

* Yes there are craft retrieval operations.

* They've had access to and known about this stuff since Roswell.

* "They've" been here for a very long time.

Now I've heard it speculated that the "gray" aliens are probably not biological which is why they act so weird (e.g.,not talking, etc..) and that they're basically just robots/androids so it's interesting that Nolan brought that up.

*There are different groups of "aliens" and some of them look like human beings because we're them and they're us.

Now most of this info would be way too much for the world so it makes sense why govts would keep it secret because it's not just that earth is being visited it's how long they've been here (probably thousands of years), what they've been doing here that long, and what their plans are for the human race.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I don't buy most of what that person posted. I think it's probably made up.

But when you examine the stuff on the record from actual whistleblowers from the military though ever since the Disclosure Project in 2001 with public testimony it's pretty consistent with what Nolan said.

* Yes there are craft retrieval operations.

* They've had access to and known about this stuff since Roswell.

* "They've" been here for a very long time.

Now I've heard it speculated that the "gray" aliens are probably not biological which is why they act so weird (e.g.,not talking, etc..) and that they're basically just robots/androids so it's interesting that Nolan brought that up.

*There are different groups of "aliens" and some of them look like human beings because we're them and they're us.

Now most of this info would be way too much for the world so it makes sense why govts would keep it secret because it's not just that earth is being visited it's how long they've been here (probably thousands of years), what they've been doing here that long, and what their plans are for the human race.

I definitely believe aliens exist simply from the perspective that the universe is vast, there are multiple earth-like planets out there, and at some point in the past or future life developed or will develop. I'm far less likely to believe there has been any contact on earth and I don't think any of the alleged UFO sightings are credible. We live in an era where virtually every person in the country has a high quality camera in their pocket, and where the government surveilles much of the country...yet nobody has any definitive surefire proof of anything. People point to the air force footage we have but why wouldn't I simply apply Occam's Razor and assume the US military is far more advanced than the public knows, and often tests new tech. Or that high altitude balloons simply get lost and zoom around.

Imagine if Roswell happened today. It would be almost a certainty that someone would walk up on it, take pictures, and possibly go live on IG. The fact that it has never happened seems like a good indicator to me...

I also just dislike the entire concept of greys. Even if they are AI/robots, what are the odds that an alien civilization from lightyears away would go through an evolutionary process so similar to ours that they'd be humanoid. Head, two arms, torso, two legs. Two eyes. If there is alien life I would expect it to be something so foreign and incomprehensible to humans that any first contact would be real ugly. More like Starship Troopers, less like Star Trek.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What has happened EVERY time a technologically advanced civilization encountered a 'lesser' one?

Also, how would the Gov't. keep anything like that a secret when the President of the United States can't even get a blowjob without errbody knowing?​

:dahell:

Because the right folks didn’t want it to remain a secret to the general public

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is not wise to interject in a third party to mankind's advancements just because one is ignorant on how any of them were accomplished. A third party mind you that no one has any concrete evidence to prove were involved. Much of the world remaining unknown does not mean that what is unknown should be attributed to an alien group.

This need to attribute what was accomplished by human beings to something else demonstrates people taking their own limitations and attributing them to the entire human species. You can't judge what is possible, based on your own ignorance on what has actually been done. Just because something seems complex and out-side of your abilities does not mean it is complex and outside of the abilities of some other human. Your experience is not the totality of experience for mankind, nor are your capabilities the total measure by which the capabilities of all mankind should be judged.
I view it in the opposite way. I believe assuming that you are the only entity capable and not being led is also a negative trait. Both of these statements are true for us.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I view it in the opposite way. I believe assuming that you are the only entity capable and not being led is also a negative trait. Both of these statements are true for us.
Here is the problem with your opposite take. You have no proof of any other entity being around to do the leading. We have proof of all of the accomplishments of mankind, yet you are trying to give credit to entities that have not even been established as being present at all.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Its actually not a well kept secret, the most they do is damage control shyt we've kinda already seen....

We're also wired to not accept it. Kinda like climate change.

We've literally seen video footage of events that were declared unexplainable and verified by military. We jusy dont know what to do with that information so we jusy carry on, similar to climate change but 10x more helpless.

They just cab classify the true details and things they may find. I think they dont reveal mich because well, if some of that fourchan
post has any truth, its an innerving indication that we are under a certain amount of control that nobody has any power to do anything about, luckily they just wanna do their thing and leave us be.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seen this on Reddit.

cac could have been the next tolkien, instead he's on that dumb website writing ducktales :francis:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You're speculating there ARE 'aliens' that have 'tech' to reverse engineer.

We're speculating that humans came up with everything on their own and didn't have to copy anything.

One of these ideas has evidence.

The other does not.​
This whole conversation is speculation, this isn’t some exam to see who is right, I’m just shooting the shyt I don’t need people trying to convince me aliens isn’t real or whatever the fukk other points y’all got to appear right

I’m not arguing or even insinuating what’s right or wrong but trying to here peoples thoughts about today’s technology

Instead of trying to be right on everything, yo old ass should tell people what technology would be closest to alien, ain’t you like 80 something, we want to hear your opinion about when cell phones first came out or when computers became a thing