Incredible Admission by renknowned scientist Dr. Gary Nolan - UFOs, Reverse Engineering, and Whistleblowers - "There's something here"

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
As for high speed flying disc technology, if Roswell actually happened then the US was in possession of technology that was far in advance of what they had but they knew it was possible to make it work so they studied it and brought in the best researchers to work on it and tossed billions of dollars at it.
False. Roswell WAS a balloon.....

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
dahellian.png
:dead: :deadrose:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t be surprised if this planet originally belonged to the lizard people who live in the center or the earth some other entity that lives in the ocean and us that live on earth.

Until we are able to meet each other and share advancement on the planet we aren’t able to travel to space and terraform other planets in the solar system while doing so we will help create more life forms in this planetary system.

Why is the assumption that we are the main intelligence on the planet when we have 2 items on this planet that we haven’t mastered yet. Just imagine a world where we have lizard people under us towards the center of the earth. And a sea like being under water. And maybe they are at the same level of development as us and they don’t have the technology to get to us just like we can’t get to them.

My idea is that something finds planets and terraforms them to place intelligent life forms on them and that all other planets work as part of a system to ensure that living beings have access to resources and shelter. Kind of like the intelligent life forms are the care takers of the land (universe). And different life forms are meant to survive on certain types of planet in different realms. All planetary systems have an intelligence or had an intelligence at one point we just don’t have the capabilities to measure it or understand it.

Much like we couldn’t navigate the earth originally but we learned over development.

When I read and see translations based on ancient writings it’s so many flying air chariots from above that I have to acknowledge I thought they were referring to god. But I believe they were just referring to aliens (who are the entity that placed us on the planet in the first place) who came down and ensured they understood how to survive in the various colonies they were placed in.

All of the undisciplined humans who didn’t follow protocol and heed warning were destroyed in the great flood.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
I wouldn’t be surprised if this planet originally belonged to the lizard people who live in the center or the earth some other entity that lives in the ocean and us that live on earth.

Until we are able to meet each other and share advancement on the planet we aren’t able to travel to space and terraform other planets in the solar system while doing so we will help create more life forms in this planetary system.

Why is the assumption that we are the main intelligence on the planet when we have 2 items on this planet that we haven’t mastered yet. Just imagine a world where we have lizard people under us towards the center of the earth. And a sea like being under water. And maybe they are at the same level of development as us and they don’t have the technology to get to us just like we can’t get to them.

My idea is that something finds planets and terraforms them to place intelligent life forms on them and that all other planets work as part of a system to ensure that living beings have access to resources and shelter. Kind of like the intelligent life forms are the care takers of the land (universe). And different life forms are meant to survive on certain types of planet in different realms. All planetary systems have an intelligence or had an intelligence at one point we just don’t have the capabilities to measure it or understand it.

Much like we couldn’t navigate the earth originally but we learned over development.

When I read and see translations based on ancient writings it’s so many flying air chariots from above that I have to acknowledge I thought they were referring to god. But I believe they were just referring to aliens (who are the entity that placed us on the planet in the first place) who came down and ensured they understood how to survive in the various colonies they were placed in.

All of the undisciplined humans who didn’t follow protocol and heed warning were destroyed in the great flood.

Daps
I'm sure the vast majority of people realizes microbes exist on just about every planet. Tardigrades possess alien charteristics. Considering space is near infinite, one can assume all kinds of low and high existing beings out there.

Humans should keep embracing tech to its fullest to prepare for what may come or encounter in the future. Human eyes are also limited in what they can perceive.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The thing I hate about these type shows is the fakeness and trying to suspense build with shyt coming out of it

Like they really tried to make it seem like they was going up to actually talk to someone at the front gate when all they did was sit in the parking lot.
I don’t know wtf the History Channel devolved into, but that shyt is an absolute joke made for shut-ins. No rational person is watching that shyt LOL

To think they actually had real programming when we were children

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don’t know wtf the History Channel devolved into, but that shyt is an absolute joke made for shut-ins. No rational person is watching that shyt LOL

To think they actually had real programming when we were children

Most cable stations have gotten really, really bad. They're just pure sensationalism now.

That's profit-focused capitalism for you.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
We have a ton of overlap in reading lists over the years. :leon:

You haven't read nearly as much of the actual UFO shyt as I have though. My childhood library had 10+ books including everything in the Erich von Däniken series. :myman:
Oddly enough, I didn't know who he was until I started studying religious texts after getting out of the Corps. I actually read a couple of Zechariah Sitchin's books before then because of 'building' with the Nation of Gods & Earths in the 80's.

20 years later I found out he was full of shyt and Erich was his 'disciple'.

:russ:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Most cable stations have gotten really, really bad. They're just pure sensationalism now.

That's profit-focused capitalism for you.
And the views they get on YT?! I didn’t even know they had a YT channel and millions of ppl are watching that crap lmao Scary times

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

This was an old event and exposed as flares a long time ago. It happened at a military base where there was documented military exercises going on that night, the lights are clearly asymmetrical and look like separate entities, not one craft, They hang in the air very slowly descending just like flares do, and there are actual military videos of five flares in that formation being dropped on the same night.

It's just another example of the human eye wanting to see connections. Just like any constellation, the human eye sees five lights in the sky and imagines what it would look like if those lights were connected. But why the hell would an alien spacecraft have five lights on it and just hang out at a military base floating in the air with its lights on?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LOL!!! I was a Marine on an air base. That's a group of fighters flying in formation or flares from aircraft.

:russ:

It looks like a fighter formation, but it's not because it hung in the same part of the sky for too long. It's definitely flares.

Interestingly, in the "Phoenix lights" incident, there were clearly fight formations AND groups of flares that were both mistook for alien UFOs at different points in the night, and different witnesses conflating the two events is part of the reason the incident had legs for so long.