Incredible Admission by renknowned scientist Dr. Gary Nolan - UFOs, Reverse Engineering, and Whistleblowers - "There's something here"

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
It looks like a fighter formation, but it's not because it hung in the same part of the sky for too long. It's definitely flares.

Interestingly, in the "Phoenix lights" incident, there were clearly fight formations AND groups of flares that were both mistook for alien UFOs at different points in the night, and different witnesses conflating the two events is part of the reason the incident had legs for so long.
I edited my post before I saw yours.

I thought that was a new video since we debunked a similar one a while back....
High-altitude aircraft and flares. Same thing was responsible for the 'Phoenix Lights'....

Here is the explanation of the event...

The Hack and the Quack

:snooze:

I see you, breh.

:salute:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don’t know wtf the History Channel devolved into, but that shyt is an absolute joke made for shut-ins. No rational person is watching that shyt LOL

To think they actually had real programming when we were children
I’m actually watching Project Blue Book now and they did really well with this show.

Not sure wtf is going on now but cooky ass shows like this are the reason people don’t take shyt serious and maybe it’s meant to be that way

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Exactly. bytches can can get fake asses, titties and new faces but an civilization with significantly advanced tech can’t pull up and seamlessly alter their appearance?
Well, that assumes there ARE 'advanced civilizations' among the stars with the ability to get here.

You ever heard of 'The Great Filter'? 'Fermi Paradox'? 'Drake Equation'?

I'll let you research them on your own. Don't want to be accused of trying to force someone to believe something.

:hubie:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps

Beginning in 2022, Grusch provided Congress with hours of recorded classified information transcribed into hundreds of pages which included specific data about the materials recovery program.

Last edited:

Nar-el

Pro
Daps

This could be huge.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
I will never understand the obsession people have with UFO’s, like do you think a civilisation advance enough to be capable of interstellar flight will come all the way here to play hide and seek with us, seem a bit baffling when you think about it.

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
This person sounds...underwhelming. Telling more of the same stuff that has already been put out there since 2017. We're gonna need more :francis:

At this point a real whistle-blower would be someone who had been/is DIRECTLY involved in the cover-up. Or someone who was/is directly involved in analyzing or reverse engineering some technology. Or some material evidence. Or a direct location where an entity (i.e. Lockheed, Battelle) is storing these materials

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
been hearing about UFOs and aliens coming to Earth since I was a kid

unless the government comes forth and says something definite I'm tired of them teasing the shyt like they're going to reveal something major
They would never come forth and say it definitively, for the exact same reasons this man has said.

Our governments and others will continue to try and reverse engineer what they could from any craft in order to get an upper hand on any other country/government

They aren't going to release anything.

This type of information is about the best we could ever possibly get.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
They would never come forth and say it definitively, for the exact same reasons this man has said.

Our governments and others will continue to try and reverse engineer what they could from any craft in order to get an upper hand on any other country/government

They aren't going to release anything.

This type of information is about the best we could ever possibly get.

do you think they're using the same excuse that religion would break down if the govt admitted they recovered crashed aircraft not from this world or society at large would break down

society is already shytty, they might as well tell what they know, or are they waiting for a UFO to crash 200 yards from a Taylor Swift concert while people are going in and they can't deny it

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We look at things in terms of our lifespans. What if you could take a step back and expand out 100 years at a time. This little bits and pieces of information will eventually present a full picture. What happens is that when the full picture is developed this earths humans will be prepared. Basically give bits and pieces over time.

Just imagine telling an entity look you for some reason assumed you were the only ones even though you clearly were left proof of other life forms in fact many have presented themselves to you but you said the people who saw them were crazy.

Basically they are proving bread crumbs to the public until eventually folks will be expecting it. It’s not about the top percentages it’s about culling the masses.

Now my what it is this. What if a lot of the things we assume were sci-fi (angels, devils, aliens, etc) were just aliens. Even though I didn’t like it I think that movie Jupiter Ascendings world is closer to reality.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m actually watching Project Blue Book now and they did really well with this show.

Not sure wtf is going on now but cooky ass shows like this are the reason people don’t take shyt serious and maybe it’s meant to be that way
Counterintelligence is a very real thing

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will never understand the obsession people have with UFO’s, like do you think a civilisation advance enough to be capable of interstellar flight will come all the way here to play hide and seek with us, seem a bit baffling when you think about it.
If the phenomena is indeed real, why assume that its something extraterrestrial?

Perhaps its something we have no conception of yet.