Incredible Admission by renknowned scientist Dr. Gary Nolan - UFOs, Reverse Engineering, and Whistleblowers - "There's something here"

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
aliens = demons
if you asked any of these so-called alien who Jesus is, they would know

7-8 Then Jesus spoke to the demon within the man and said, “Come out, you evil spirit.”

It gave a terrible scream, shrieking, “What are you going to do to me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? For God’s sake, don’t torture me!”

9 “What is your name?” Jesus asked, and the demon replied, “Legion, for there are many of us here within this man.”

10 Then the demons begged him again and again not to send them to some distant land.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Reverse engineering is far easier than creation. How do you think China has gotten quickly up to speed technology wise? No, saying we had to reverse engineer all of our technological marvels some of you do not understand demonstrates a low opinion of the capabilities of mankind.

I have no clue how you would think having an object in front of you and copying it to the best of your ability demonstrates more intelligence than creating the object on your own.

The funny thing is european cacs wouldn't have gotten to the Renaissance and Enlightenment when they did without Chinese technology that they got access to via the Mongols/Arabs like the Compass, Paper, movable type, the printing press, guns and gunpowder.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Lmao this is why I love the Coli. I almost chose him to be my PhD doctoral advisor at Stanford. I got him started on this alien talk about a conference we had and dude was saying some wild shyt. Damn haha. All that aside, he’s an accomplished and respected Immunologist. And he trained a couple of brehs that are making moves in academia or the NIH.in fact, one of them even looks like an alien!!! But I won’t post him 🤣🤣🤣
He sounds too sure about the crazy shyt he saying. Is he okay mentally?

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Let’s keep it real, it’s crazy to think people just so happens to figure out how to build computers, and communications
It took a long time to get were we at breh. The first recognized computer was created over 200 years ago.

Now if you start seeing some Star Trek shyt the we got that from some outer worldly technology.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Canada's ex-defense minister: Aliens would give us more tech if we'd stop wars

Former Canadian minister of defense alleges microchips and Kevlar are the result of reverse engineering.
:francis:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The funny thing is european cacs wouldn't have gotten to the Renaissance and Enlightenment when they did without Chinese technology that they got access to via the Mongols/Arabs like the Compass, Paper, movable type, the printing press, guns and gunpowder.
So, how come the Chinese, Mongols, or Arabs didn't have either a Renaissance or Enlightenment?​

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Fallen Angels, the gods of mythology and the ancient world. They are what people call aliens but they do not come from the fake outer space.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim
What's your take on Gary Nolan?

It's bad to rely on "Argument from Authority" by people who have zero authority.

Commenters here are dikkriding him solely because he's a scientist. Even though his field has nothing to do with the field in question. Even though he's never actually worked on any of the things in question. Even though he's produced zero evidence for the things in question.

Now, I'm not saying that a PhD immunologist can't have insight on UFOs. But that insight needs to come from demonstrable evidence and rational logic. Not just saying "I heard some shyt from someone I can't name" or just waving his hands around then adding, "therefore, aliens!"

Being smart doesn't make you immune from stupid ideas when you're outside your area of expertise. There's something called "Nobel Disease", because some Nobel Prize winners are famous for having really dumb opinions on other subjects. William Shockley, inventor of the transistor? He was a flaming racist and eugenicist. James Watson, co-discoverer of DNA? Spent much of the rest of his life pushing the idea that dark-skinned people have higher sex drive and lower intelligence. Both of those guys are far more accomplished than Gary Nolan, does that make them right? Other nobel winners have exposed ridiculous and contradictory pseudoscience.

Claiming major discoveries were reverse-engineered alien tech sounds really silly. Science isn't done in secret, shyt like computers was part of a long-ass process of steadily building discoveries published in journals and inventions made publicly. Where in the process was there an inexplicable leap? Every single person was building off of the people before them and making the logical next steps. If there was an inexplicable change in direction or new insight out of nowhere, it would have already been highlighted by thousands of scientists in the field. Where in physics or engineering history is the disconnect between human tech and alien tech?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at this point it’s just obvious if you don’t want to acknowledge it cool but that’s really just a coping mechanism you have. Yes there are aliens. But what’s even more astonishing we aren’t the only life form on this planet either. We are on the surface level of course but not under water or under earth.

I also understand why they haven’t come forth with the information. How would you feel to know that the existence of your being was created by another one and you weren’t even the only being on the planet just another one. Some people don’t like that they want to be the pinnacle.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Seen this on Reddit.
My problem with this is it seems designed entirely to cater to a specific type of UFO obsessed person. Bob Lazar is credible, the increased activity is due to nuclear war fear, recent government/administration changes have shifted focus on UFOs for the worse, ancient civilization tie-in, "fukk Bill Clinton, etc" Working with Russians on a alien tech program until Ukraine. Were about to reveal information to public until new leadership arrives. It's like specifically designed to appeal to Joe Rogan-brained individuals lol.

Honestly reminds me of Q shyt, which also started on *****, and also started before an election.