Incredible Admission by renknowned scientist Dr. Gary Nolan - UFOs, Reverse Engineering, and Whistleblowers - "There's something here"

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Some of you guys have a real low opinion of the capabilities of mankind. Just because you don't understand the science and the manner in which something was created does not mean some alien life form had to give it to us. We should not be measuring mankind's capabilities based on personal ignorance.
863642._SY540_.jpg

You ever notice that the 'aliens' only went to non-European places to 'teach' humans how to do stuff?

Wonder why that is?

:patrice:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Dr Nolan, a Professor of Pathology at Stanford University School of Medicine who has published more than 300 research articles and holds 40 US patents, made the bombshell comments during a talk at the Salt iConnections conference in New York on Thursday titled “The Pentagon, Extraterrestrial Intelligence and Crashed UFOs”.

The respected researcher is one of the most accomplished scientists publicly studying the phenomenon, including by analysing the brains of people who say they’ve experienced a UFO encounter.

During the session, moderator Alex Klokus, founder and managing partner of Salt Fund, asked Dr Nolan, “Do you believe that extraterrestrial intelligence has visited planet earth?”

“I think you can go a step further — it hasn’t just visited, it’s been here a long time and it’s still here,” Dr Nolan replied.

He might not have the evidence people are looking for but he’s more reputable than anybody else talking about this :yeshrug:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Some of you guys have a real low opinion of the capabilities of mankind. Just because you don't understand the science and the manner in which something was created does not mean some alien life form had to give it to us. We should not be measuring mankind's capabilities based on personal ignorance.
I think it’s actually more so a higher opinion on humans if you think they reverse engineered foreign technology, nobody is taking away points from humans “IF” they reverse engineered foreign tech

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I think it’s actually more so a higher opinion on humans if you think they reverse engineered foreign technology, nobody is taking away points from humans “IF” they reverse engineered foreign tech
Reverse engineering is far easier than creation. How do you think China has gotten quickly up to speed technology wise? No, saying we had to reverse engineer all of our technological marvels some of you do not understand demonstrates a low opinion of the capabilities of mankind.

I have no clue how you would think having an object in front of you and copying it to the best of your ability demonstrates more intelligence than creating the object on your own.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
He might not have the evidence people are looking for but he’s more reputable than anybody else talking about this :yeshrug:
Then it's rather odd that he's the ONLY person with those credentials saying this. Almost like no one else with the same (or more) credentials agrees with his assessment of the same 'evidence'.

Wonder why that's the case?

:patrice:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
You ARE 'taking points' from humans being intelligent enough to come up with it on their own after 300,000+ years. Making them 'imitators' rather than innovators.​

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Reverse engineering is far easier than creation. How do you think China has gotten quickly up to speed technology wise? No, saying we had to reverse engineer all of our technological marvels some of you do not understand demonstrates a low opinion of the capabilities of mankind.

I have no clue how you would think having an object in front of you and copying it to the best of your ability demonstrates more intelligence than creating the object on your own.
Nobody said humans reverse engineered all tech, I didn’t say it demonstrates more intelligence neither

Reverse engineering isn’t easy, especially trying to reverse engineer alien technology, it is a marvel upon itself to reverse engineer a technology from another species

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a battle between Ignorance and Arrogance.

It is wise to take various angles into consideration before attributing greatness solely to mankind.

Much of the world remains unknown. And will remain that way until their respective period of revelation arrives.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
@Uachet @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited
Humans who discovered and invented things get the credit the deserve

Reverse engineering alien tech is just speculation, im just curious about would tech would be closest to alien tech

Don’t try to flip my words as if I’m saying it’s impossible for humans to do something and that they need alien assistance, cause I never said that
Y’all on that bullshyt even trying to insinuate that

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
True, but my opinion relies solely on objective facts backed by evidence rather than speculation.....

aliens1-5ad5062f3037130037462d1c.jpg

:manny:
This whole topic is speculation, and I’m not in here trying to say aliens did anything, I’m just trying to do a thought experiment

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Reverse engineering alien tech is just speculation, im just curious about would tech would be closest to alien tech
You're speculating there ARE 'aliens' that have 'tech' to reverse engineer.

We're speculating that humans came up with everything on their own and didn't have to copy anything.

One of these ideas has evidence.

The other does not.​

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Seen this on Reddit.
I was def reading this yesterday :damn: