Incredible Admission by renknowned scientist Dr. Gary Nolan - UFOs, Reverse Engineering, and Whistleblowers - "There's something here"

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Lmao this is why I love the Coli. I almost chose him to be my PhD doctoral advisor at Stanford. I got him started on this alien talk about a conference we had and dude was saying some wild shyt. Damn haha. All that aside, he’s an accomplished and respected Immunologist. And he trained a couple of brehs that are making moves in academia or the NIH.in fact, one of them even looks like an alien!!! But I won’t post him 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
dahellian.png
Omg :dead: :laff::laff::laff:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao this is why I love the Coli. I almost chose him to be my PhD doctoral advisor at Stanford. I got him started on this alien talk about a conference we had and dude was saying some wild shyt. Damn haha. All that aside, he’s an accomplished and respected Immunologist. And he trained a couple of brehs that are making moves in academia or the NIH.in fact, one of them even looks like an alien!!! But I won’t post him 🤣🤣🤣
What type of things was he saying?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Fallen Angel technology...

They are crossing realms. But gullible mankind thinks they are aliens. That's what they want.

People have all of these degrees but still don't know the truth because they deny the Truth that is GOD and the Saviour Yeshua Hamashiach.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

Seen this on Reddit.
William Cooper died trying to get this out

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There’s an opportunity here for black people to create a new religion.

Declare publicly that you have been visited by mighty beings from billions and billions of miles away. And they revealed to you the calamity that is to fall upon the enslavers, those who call themselves masters of a whole human being. Those who stole fathers and mothers. Kids and aunties. Uncles and cousins. And brought them to a foreign land. Then raped and savagely brutalized them.

A judgement is coming. And it is ferocious. Like a raging sea, when it arrives no power of man shall subdue it.

You have been warned.

Be like the Egyptians and give the descendants of those who were kidnapped your worldly possessions so that the lord may deal with you kindly and with forgiveness.
Kyrie somewhere like :mjgrin: