Incredible Admission by renknowned scientist Dr. Gary Nolan - UFOs, Reverse Engineering, and Whistleblowers - "There's something here"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Seen this on Reddit.
Damn… this was interesting as hell. Did he continue?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s an opportunity here for black people to create a new religion.

Declare publicly that you have been visited by mighty beings from billions and billions of miles away. And they revealed to you the calamity that is to fall upon the enslavers, those who call themselves masters of a whole human being. Those who stole fathers and mothers. Kids and aunties. Uncles and cousins. And brought them to a foreign land. Then raped and savagely brutalized them.

A judgement is coming. And it is ferocious. Like a raging sea, when it arrives no power of man shall subdue it.

You have been warned.

Be like the Egyptians and give the descendants of those who were kidnapped your worldly possessions so that the lord may deal with you kindly and with forgiveness.

You mean the bible:sas2:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Let’s keep it real, it’s crazy to think people just so happens to figure out how to build computers, and communications
Given enough time, humans are capable of incredible feats. We've (homo sapiens) been around for ~300,000 years, so that's not 'crazy'.

Hell, 100 years ago people were still travelling by horse and buggy and it took months to go from NY to CA. Now, a matter of hours.

'Aliens' are an unnecessary catalyst for human ingenuity.​

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Given enough time, humans are capable of incredible feats. We've (homo sapiens) been around for ~300,000 years, so that's not 'crazy'.

Hell, 100 years ago people were still travelling by horse and buggy and it took months to go from NY to CA. Now, a matter of hours.

Some might argue it was alien intervention that allowed humans to leap from horses to cars and airplanes. Because less than 150 years ago, people rode horse carriages. Humans were not advancing fast enough. So aliens had to step in.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Some might argue it was alien intervention that allowed humans to leap from horses to cars and airplanes. Because less than 150 years ago, people rode horse carriages. Humans were not advancing fast enough. So aliens had to step in.
Yeah, and the only evidence of them is ........blurry photographs/movies that are better-explained by natural phenomena and equipment.

That's just me.

Serious question, though: If 'aliens' were responsible for humanity's advances, how come nothing of that technology has EVER been found? We see big piles of rocks and stone 10's of thousands of years old, but not one iota of these technologies responsible for 'creating' them since, you know, human beings weren't intelligent enough to build pyramids or civilizations outside of Europe.​

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

Still, computers and the ability to communicate strictly through signals is some fantastical shyt, not only do you have to come up with idea idea you also have to make that idea come true

Not saying it’s impossible for humans to organically come up with this shyt but to go back to my original question and answer it

Computers and communications is probably the first thing I would guess humans may have reverse engineered

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Still, computers and the ability to communicate strictly through signals is some fantastical shyt, not only do you have to come up with idea idea you also have to make that idea come true

Not saying it’s impossible for humans to organically come up with this shyt but to go back to my original question and answer it

Computers and communications is probably the first thing I would guess humans may have reverse engineered
I wouldn't......

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I wonder what technology is supposedly reverse engineered

Allegedly night vision technology, the transistor in the 1940's which made vacuum tubes obsolete, fiber optic cables, and flying saucer technology that the US has been sitting on since the 40's while pretending that stealth technology is the best they can do.

And Nolan is putting out some information that's been rumored for decades but unfortunately was never really backed up by anyone with real status.

And while I still doubt it'll lead to full disclosure because it's just too much for the human race to accept, I think it'll change the publics perception of this subject in a way that's probably permanent.

Because the release of that tic tac video a couple of years ago with the NY Time article changed things in a way that ensured that this information can't be swept under the rug like usual.

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Some of you guys have a real low opinion of the capabilities of mankind. Just because you don't understand the science and the manner in which something was created does not mean some alien life form had to give it to us. We should not be measuring mankind's capabilities based on personal ignorance.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Seen this on Reddit.
Fell asleep reading and thinking about this last night. Any more links?