Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I mean I don't know this nikka at all :mjlol: Why he let cacs do him like that I don't know:yeshrug: That's not my problem that's his. Do we even know if he even cares what you or I even posted or think or if he even read our posts?:mjlol: I don't give a fukk about people or what they think because people act the same this is why I don't surround myself with CACs. They got the highest concentration of them sociopath and psychopath genes and they always try to slip in racism somehow. Want to go hunting with us? Get the fukk outta here hell no. So you can dikk Chenyney me? When you're smart you know how the world and people work. Why the fukk would I want to be around that? I have a small circle because I don't need to be around the average person who is dumb, aggressive, and hate their lives (not saying you or him though) and try to find people afraid of being alone or not giving a fukk about people to dump it on like crabs in barrel. It's too predictable for me. I'm sociopathic(but empathetic too) from a sociopath and psychopath family I know people are trash enough to not care what they think at all:mjlol: Only a practical amount since I'm only human. He needs to start becoming more misanthropic and stop giving people more respect than they deserve, ESPECIALLY CACS. If someone is abusive, cut them off. If someone is trying to harm you and your family, you have the RIGHT to fukk their ass up. It's that simple.
Repped.

But I take issue with the fact that he has nothing but hostility with his post history against OTHER black people but writes out lines of language with no type of heat for whites. This is the same poster typing this out - role playing rhetoric. Same poster stating that he let himself get “tebowed” :mjlol:..….:dame::mjpls:.calling everybody all types of “p—y”, weak, for the same shyt that he gave passes to.

Hey at least I'm not like you scary ass mofos that are too afraid to call out white supremacy and white domestic terrorism on twitter for fear that Linda Applebaum from HR comes in and tells you "yea....we found your social media accounts and there's some questionable stuff on there...we're going to have to let you go."

Most of you are fukking pussies scared of massa's whip. Cause you can't depend on yourselves you too dependent on white people to feed you clothe you and bathe you even though they fukking hate your black ass and think you're nothing more than just a ******. You live life on your knees cause you two scared to stand on your own two feet.

"Don't talk about massa's evil or he gonna beat us again!"

fukking coward.
Trump could call you a ****** ape to your face and you'd still suck his dikk with a shyt eating grin.

c00ns like you should just kill yourselves.
:scust:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Philly, cities in Jersey, cities in CT and DC. The east and northeast is as aggressive as it is now you add in some of the cities with high murder rates and boom. In the Midwest outside of the low income areas and white trash areas I don’t really consider them no different than southern. Polite and slower pace of life.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Pittsburgh.

• I got jumped by 5 dudes over a $10 bag of weed. A blunts worth. One of them socked me with a right that split my right (your left) eyebrow open and I had to run into a college party before they killed me bleeding all over myself and I had to get stitches.
  • I got tebowed by a white guy in a truck when I was driving in the South Side and he threatened to knock me out in front of a cop.
  • I almost got a gun pulled out on me by white police officer for jaywalking, and the only thing stopping him was his partner that restrained him from pulling out his gun in broad daylight...he had a nazi tattoo.
  • I was just backing out of a corner back in 2007 in my 05 Pontiac Vibe out of my apartment at the time and some old Italian dude with his daughter literally goes fukking ballistic on me and his own daughter had to restain him.
  • Me and a friend were walking on Penn Ave near Bloomfield and some disgusting methed out white guy in a car parks on the street and just screams "fukk you n*gger" loud as hell looking at me then drives away. I wanted to kill him right then and then. Most racist shyt ever :scust:
  • Lost count of the amount of times white Pittsburghers got hostile over parking spaces with me & my Mom and Grandma and sisters going to the mall.
  • Going out the the Southside, Barfights were a regular occurrence...

Just typing this out got me mad! :scust: That's why I moved almost 10 years ago and never came back. People are just really hateful, hostile, aggressive, and violent cause it's so terrible and dark and dreary and depressing.
Your post right here ^^ isn’t matching your prior energy. What’s the deal? I mean, you were calling black people all types of weak for not doing what you admitted to allowing yourself to get caught up in.
He doesn't need to apologize to racist white supremacist pieces of shyt that view them as inhuman. That goes to all these scary ass black men. They already think you're just a ******....why even treat them with respect?

:camby:
So im assuming if a white person called you a ****** to your face you would just get huffy like a bicycle and make a post on Tumblr or Twitter that leads to nothing.

Don't even speak to me....you seem spineless. And mad black men and black women would actually respond with action instead of this bullshyt.

:francis:
Did you not just describe yourself?? And what you just did?
:patrice::what:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Say that to my face see how well that fukking works out for you. @Boogie20 you aint shyt.

20220308-141330.jpg

:demonic::demonic::demonic:

Id feed you to the doggs.
I like you and you're a cool poster but I don't think this is a good idea to post this. The feds are definitely lurking this site and you don't want this picture to be in their radar:huhldup:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Never major cities but driving through “in between towns” always have me on high alert
Especially that drive through the Pacific Northwest
Drove from Frisco to Portland to Seattle one time:francis:
Or
Driving through Oklahoma,Arkansas,Louisiana,Tennessee :francis:
no fukking lies here. roseburg oregon had me paranoid on a bus ride to salem

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Pittsburgh.

• I got jumped by 5 dudes over a $10 bag of weed. A blunts worth. One of them socked me with a right that split my right (your left) eyebrow open and I had to run into a college party before they killed me bleeding all over myself and I had to get stitches.
  • I got tebowed by a white guy in a truck when I was driving in the South Side and he threatened to knock me out in front of a cop.
  • I almost got a gun pulled out on me by white police officer for jaywalking, and the only thing stopping him was his partner that restrained him from pulling out his gun in broad daylight...he had a nazi tattoo.
  • I was just backing out of a corner back in 2007 in my 05 Pontiac Vibe out of my apartment at the time and some old Italian dude with his daughter literally goes fukking ballistic on me and his own daughter had to restain him.
  • Me and a friend were walking on Penn Ave near Bloomfield and some disgusting methed out white guy in a car parks on the street and just screams "fukk you n*gger" loud as hell looking at me then drives away. I wanted to kill him right then and then. Most racist shyt ever :scust:
  • Lost count of the amount of times white Pittsburghers got hostile over parking spaces with me & my Mom and Grandma and sisters going to the mall.

Just typing this out got me mad! :scust: That's why I moved almost 10 years ago and never came back. People are just really hateful, hostile, aggressive, and violent cause it's so terrible and dark and dreary and depressing.

I would have someone's house bombed for that

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This sounds like a personal problem as to why white people think they can test you or one up you. Nothing that you should ever need to find the words to type out on a message board. That just means you allowed whites to check your temperature with no reprisal. I have never heard so many self admitted Ls accumulated by fukkin cacs. Something is off about you. Sounds like some off brand Terry Crews submissive shyt. 1) How are you surrounding yourself by so many whites 2) How the f are you repeatedly allowing white people in your personal space and 3) you let whites try to step you, your mother and women in your family unprotected without laying them down?

Fukkin useless subservient dyckhead. You must have absolutely zero bravado in your DNA. But here you are typing out these incidents on your dear diary online like a chatty 15 year old white girl; you probably act out dance challenges on tik tok too and have alerts for Kylie Jenner’s fall lipstick launch collection so you can connect with cacs; like it’s common shyt. Bytchmade.
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Pittsburgh.

I'm not even tryna be funny bruh but u sound like a hoe...