The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Pittsburgh.

• I got jumped by 5 dudes over a $10 bag of weed. A blunts worth. One of them socked me with a right that split my right (your left) eyebrow open and I had to run into a college party before they killed me bleeding all over myself and I had to get stitches.
  • I got tebowed by a white guy in a truck when I was driving in the South Side and he threatened to knock me out in front of a cop.
  • I almost got a gun pulled out on me by white police officer for jaywalking, and the only thing stopping him was his partner that restrained him from pulling out his gun in broad daylight...he had a nazi tattoo.
  • I was just backing out of a corner back in 2007 in my 05 Pontiac Vibe out of my apartment at the time and some old Italian dude with his daughter literally goes fukking ballistic on me and his own daughter had to restain him.
  • Me and a friend were walking on Penn Ave near Bloomfield and some disgusting methed out white guy in a car parks on the street and just screams "fukk you n*gger" loud as hell looking at me then drives away. I wanted to kill him right then and then. Most racist shyt ever :scust:
  • Lost count of the amount of times white Pittsburghers got hostile over parking spaces with me & my Mom and Grandma and sisters going to the mall.
  • Going out the the Southside, Barfights were a regular occurrence...

Just typing this out got me mad! :scust: That's why I moved almost 10 years ago and never came back. People are just really hateful, hostile, aggressive, and violent cause it's so terrible and dark and dreary and depressing.
This sounds like a personal problem as to why white people think they can test you or one up you. Nothing that you should ever need to find the words to type out on a message board. That just means you allowed whites to check your temperature with no reprisal. I have never heard so many self admitted Ls accumulated by fukkin cacs. Something is off about you. Sounds like some off brand Terry Crews submissive shyt. 1) How are you surrounding yourself by so many whites 2) How the f are you repeatedly allowing white people in your personal space and 3) you let whites try to step you, your mother and women in your family unprotected without laying them down?

Fukkin useless subservient dyckhead. You must have absolutely zero bravado in your DNA. But here you are typing out these incidents on your dear diary online like a chatty 15 year old white girl; you probably act out dance challenges on tik tok too and have alerts for Kylie Jenner’s fall lipstick launch collection so you can connect with cacs; like it’s common shyt. Bytchmade.

Daps
This sounds like a personal problem as to why white people think they can test you or one up you. Nothing that you should ever need to find the words to type out on a message board. That just means you allowed whites to check your temperature with no reprisal. I have never heard so many self admitted Ls accumulated by fukkin cacs. Something is off about you. Sounds like some off brand Terry Crews submissive shyt. 1) How are you surrounding yourself by so many whites 2) How the f are you repeatedly allowing white people in your personal space and 3) you let whites try to step you, your mother and women in your family unprotected without laying them down?

Fukkin useless subservient dyckhead. You must have absolutely zero bravado in your DNA. But here you are typing out these incidents on your dear diary online like a chatty 15 year old white girl; you probably act out dance challenges on tik tok too and have alerts for Kylie Jenner’s fall lipstick launch collection so you can connect with cacs; like it’s common shyt. Bytchmade.
:picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh.

• I got jumped by 5 dudes over a $10 bag of weed. A blunts worth. One of them socked me with a right that split my right (your left) eyebrow open and I had to run into a college party before they killed me bleeding all over myself and I had to get stitches.
  • I got tebowed by a white guy in a truck when I was driving in the South Side and he threatened to knock me out in front of a cop.
  • I almost got a gun pulled out on me by white police officer for jaywalking, and the only thing stopping him was his partner that restrained him from pulling out his gun in broad daylight...he had a nazi tattoo.
  • I was just backing out of a corner back in 2007 in my 05 Pontiac Vibe out of my apartment at the time and some old Italian dude with his daughter literally goes fukking ballistic on me and his own daughter had to restain him.
  • Me and a friend were walking on Penn Ave near Bloomfield and some disgusting methed out white guy in a car parks on the street and just screams "fukk you n*gger" loud as hell looking at me then drives away. I wanted to kill him right then and then. Most racist shyt ever :scust:
  • Lost count of the amount of times white Pittsburghers got hostile over parking spaces with me & my Mom and Grandma and sisters going to the mall.

Just typing this out got me mad! :scust: That's why I moved almost 10 years ago and never came back. People are just really hateful, hostile, aggressive, and violent cause it's so terrible and dark and dreary and depressing.
Never have to ever seen a male poster so needy for attention and self loathing. I can tell that you had nothing but white friends and nothing but cac influences in your misguided attempt at a life, you are a miserable excuse.

All of the pro blackness election diatribes that you kicked off last year (which was also an act) but so easily posting up about how you let whites up you. Fukkin disgusting how much of a hypocrite you are, as the saying goes “watch out for black people who like being the only black person in the room”. That’s you.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No disrespect to you but Do you really think it’s normal behavior for this dude to type out how much he let white people son him like a beta bred bytch??

Not only that but he had the audacity to number his response and post up bullet points like he was giving a PowerPoint Presentation on being a Powdered Sugar Sissy. Like how does he allow himself to have multiple occurrences of confrontations and escalating conflicts with cacs instead of sending a message at the outset.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my experience philly, chicago, detroit and all of florida stand out

Edit: Also most of the south esp. Away from the newly developed metro areas. Both blacks and whites are hot headed then a MFer

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Say that to my face see how well that fukking works out for you. @Boogie20 you aint shyt.

20220308-141330.jpg

:demonic::demonic::demonic:

Id feed you to the doggs.
:mjlol::mjlol:
who are you convincing??

But you didn’t pull up on those cacs though, you can post a machete pic online acting like your an e-menacing unsanctioned member of Trinitarios Primera but never killed or letting nothing die with those cacs who stepped to your face. No get back on the cacs who threatened your moms.

This dadhat dude said he “lost count of whites who threatened him at the mall” but has smoke with a photo opp for any coli member who disputes him.
:francis::deadmanny:

Last edited:
Daps
No disrespect to you but Do you really think it’s normal behavior for this dude to type out how much he let white people son him like a beta bred bytch??

Not only that but he had the audacity to number his response and post up bullet points like he was giving a PowerPoint Presentation on being a Powdered Sugar Sissy. Like how does he allow himself to have multiple occurrences of confrontations and escalating conflicts with cacs instead of sending a message at the outset.
I mean I don't know this nikka at all :mjlol: Why he let cacs do him like that I don't know:yeshrug: That's not my problem that's his. Do we even know if he even cares what you or I even posted or think or if he even read our posts?:mjlol: I don't give a fukk about people or what they think because people act the same this is why I don't surround myself with CACs. They got the highest concentration of them sociopath and psychopath genes and they always try to slip in racism somehow. Want to go hunting with us? Get the fukk outta here hell no. So you can dikk Chenyney me? When you're smart you know how the world and people work. Why the fukk would I want to be around that? I have a small circle because I don't need to be around the average person who is dumb, aggressive, and hate their lives (not saying you or him though) and try to find people afraid of being alone or not giving a fukk about people to dump it on like crabs in barrel. It's too predictable for me. I'm sociopathic(but empathetic too) from a sociopath and psychopath family I know people are trash enough to not care what they think at all:mjlol: Only a practical amount since I'm only human. He needs to start becoming more misanthropic and stop giving people more respect than they deserve, ESPECIALLY CACS. If someone is abusive, cut them off. If someone is trying to harm you and your family, you have the RIGHT to fukk their ass up. It's that simple.

Edit: Never mind he did read them

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Pittsburgh.

It’s t-boned, just for future reference, unless it changed. Yes, a lot of rage shyt goes on in Pittsburg bars, that frat boy combined with “my grandfather was a miner, so I want to fight everybody” shyt. I stayed outside the city, but there were fights all the fukking time at the bars, at house parties, folks just looking to throw hands.

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
I have to say my home boro "THE BRONX"...

Its ridiculous how vicious it is lately !!
Kids,elderly aren't shown any mercy:stopitslime:

Outside of NYC,it seems philly crime has taken it up a notch !