In your experience what city has the most aggressive/violent people in the USA

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Philly, cities in Jersey, cities in CT and DC. The east and northeast is as aggressive as it is now you add in some of the cities with high murder rates and boom. In the Midwest outside of the low income areas and white trash areas I don’t really consider them no different than southern. Polite and slower pace of life.
This makes no sense bruh lol

The majority of the south is low income and I'm sure the majority of the Midwest is as well

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Any hood in america for 300 Alex

:patrice:

anigif_sub-buzz-825-1631224796-1.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One of the most dangerous cities that flies under the radar is Myrtle Beach. People see the beach and the ferris wheel and think it's a nice place.

People call it "Murder" beach for a reason.

My wife has a lot of fam in the area (Conway). I've heard some stories....but it gets crackin like dat in MB?????

I'm born and raised in the Chuck.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sounds like a personal problem as to why white people think they can test you or one up you. Nothing that you should ever need to find the words to type out on a message board. That just means you allowed whites to check your temperature with no reprisal. I have never heard so many self admitted Ls accumulated by fukkin cacs. Something is off about you. Sounds like some off brand Terry Crews submissive shyt. 1) How are you surrounding yourself by so many whites 2) How the f are you repeatedly allowing white people in your personal space and 3) you let whites try to step you, your mother and women in your family unprotected without laying them down?

Fukkin useless subservient dyckhead. You must have absolutely zero bravado in your DNA. But here you are typing out these incidents on your dear diary online like a chatty 15 year old white girl; you probably act out dance challenges on tik tok too and have alerts for Kylie Jenner’s fall lipstick launch collection so you can connect with cacs; like it’s common shyt. Bytchmade.
Got damn :russ:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has to be Dallas. I was on this forum called the coli and I made a joke in a thread about this one OP from Dallas that like trannies.

Dude inboxes me and states he will come to my house in Dallas with a bunch of trannies to whip my ass.

Man them Dallas dudes are aggressive and violent.

:lolbron:

:russ:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Philly. Went there for college and all my friends were talking that NY/NJ shyt I'm surprised we didn't all get killed lol.