In your experience what city has the most aggressive/violent people in the USA

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Say that to my face see how well that fukking works out for you. @Boogie20 you aint shyt.

20220308-141330.jpg

:demonic::demonic::demonic:

Id feed you to the doggs.
:damn:

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LA, never seen so many road rage incidents in my life, seen at least 8-10 incidents of road rage this past year and in all of em one person hops out the car to confront another driver, pulling they door handles and smacking on the windows :mjlol: and just walkin around with the wrong hat could get you pressed
full

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Pennsylvania / Philly

I’d even say certain areas in San Francisco
Growing up in Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania/Tristate from birth to adulthood...unfortunately some of that hostility rubs off on you. I will admit...I have issues with anger still from dealing with so much racism and hostility in Pennsylvania and Im trying not to do that as much. Lol.

Just look at how I went off on that white boy @Boogie20 he would of probably crossed the street with his headdown if he saw me in real life.
:russ::lolbron:

He can cosplay as a Black man all he wants...he gets shook around the presence of Black Men. Lol

:mjlol:

Look at how that hoe just responded with that gif...he shook. He probably wet himself.

This is his only way he can interact with Black people without the fear of repurcussions from his words and actions.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Growing up in Pittsburgh/Pennsylvania/Tristate from birth to adulthood...unfortunately some of that hostility rubs off on you. I will admit...I have issues with anger still from dealing with so much racism and hostility in Pennsylvania and Im trying not to do that as much. Lol.

Just look at how I went off on that white boy @Boogie20 he would of probably crossed the street with his headdown if he saw me in real life.
:russ::lolbron:

He can cosplay as a Black man all he wants...he gets shook around the presence of Black Men. Lol

Look at how that hoe just responded with that gif...he shook. He probably wet himself.

This is his only way he can interact with Black people without the fear of repurcussions from his words and actions.

Get off my dikk :dahell:

Daps
Pittsburgh.

• I got jumped by 5 dudes over a $10 bag of weed. A blunts worth. One of them socked me with a right that split my right (your left) eyebrow open and I had to run into a college party before they killed me bleeding all over myself and I had to get stitches.
  • I got tebowed by a white guy in a truck when I was driving in the South Side and he threatened to knock me out in front of a cop.
  • I almost got a gun pulled out on me by white police officer for jaywalking, and the only thing stopping him was his partner that restrained him from pulling out his gun in broad daylight...he had a nazi tattoo.
  • I was just backing out of a corner back in 2007 in my 05 Pontiac Vibe out of my apartment at the time and some old Italian dude with his daughter literally goes fukking ballistic on me and his own daughter had to restain him.
  • Me and a friend were walking on Penn Ave near Bloomfield and some disgusting methed out white guy in a car parks on the street and just screams "fukk you n*gger" loud as hell looking at me then drives away. I wanted to kill him right then and then. Most racist shyt ever :scust:
  • Lost count of the amount of times white Pittsburghers got hostile over parking spaces with me & my Mom and Grandma and sisters going to the mall.
  • Going out the the Southside, Barfights were a regular occurrence...

Just typing this out got me mad! :scust: That's why I moved almost 10 years ago and never came back. People are just really hateful, hostile, aggressive, and violent cause it's so terrible and dark and dreary and depressing.
Introversion and misanthropy is on the rise for a reason.
People are trash and laugh at you for genuinely caring about them after they reveal you were a means to an end, which is a weird thing to brag about
These are called insecure low self esteem people they are everywhere
Everyone is just selfish and wants to be the popular kid in high school feeling special and getting attention this is how the average person thinks
Once I saw someone post the meaning of life for them was to be famous, I realized people don't know how to define themselves to be happy

Last edited: