Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The Southside of Australia:

shyt so dangerous that cacs made a movie about it:
Drop-Bears-poster.jpg

On another note, this human named Ace said that Philly and Savannah are violent as hell from shootings to robberies because brotherly love.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking about your own personal experience

Mines is St Louis area the whole area them nikkas are cool don't get me wrong but they get violent real quick :snoop: I used to be scared of them nikkas when I went out there as a kid
what happend brotha zay when u was supoosed to meet up to fight that dude at a chicken shack or some shyt...yall ever get it poppin ?:hhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Pittsburgh.

• I got jumped by 5 dudes over a $10 bag of weed. A blunts worth. One of them socked me with a right that split my right (your left) eyebrow open and I had to run into a college party before they killed me bleeding all over myself and I had to get stitches.
  • I got tebowed by a white guy in a truck when I was driving in the South Side and he threatened to knock me out in front of a cop.
  • I almost got a gun pulled out on me by white police officer for jaywalking, and the only thing stopping him was his partner that restrained him from pulling out his gun in broad daylight...he had a nazi tattoo.
  • I was just backing out of a corner back in 2007 in my 05 Pontiac Vibe out of my apartment at the time and some old Italian dude with his daughter literally goes fukking ballistic on me and his own daughter had to restain him.
  • Me and a friend were walking on Penn Ave near Bloomfield and some disgusting methed out white guy in a car parks on the street and just screams "fukk you n*gger" loud as hell looking at me then drives away. I wanted to kill him right then and then. Most racist shyt ever :scust:
  • Lost count of the amount of times white Pittsburghers got hostile over parking spaces with me & my Mom and Grandma and sisters going to the mall.
  • Going out the the Southside, Barfights were a regular occurrence...

Just typing this out got me mad! :scust: That's why I moved almost 10 years ago and never came back. People are just really hateful, hostile, aggressive, and violent cause it's so terrible and dark and dreary and depressing.

:dahell: