In your experience what city has the most aggressive/violent people in the USA

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's definitely not anywhere on the west coast, motherfukkers are pretty much chill most of the time all the way up and down. :manny:

Nah, homeless people in the Bay are on another level of fukkery. They will get in someone face screaming racist shyt. Attack random people on the street because they are that batshyt crazy. Homeless folks in other cities just beg at intersections and shyt. Homeless folks in the Bay are on some supreme fukk shyt. The level of random fukkery on the streets of the Bay perpetrated by derelicts is kinda unparalleled. You feel like people in the streets there have no respect for anything or anybody. And that no one is going to stop 5150 types from running the streets doing whatever they want. The fact that the Bay is the car break-in capital, the shoplifting capital and the car theft capital prove this point as well as Oakland being the robbery capital many years prove this point. nikkas in the hood in the Bay can be the coolest nikkas in America, but they will turn up in a split second if they think you are an opp or a mark. :unimpressed:Same with the rest of Cali. nikkas in LA known to press folks for what logo is on their fitted. :picard:It’s not wise to be an outta towner in many places in the hood in California.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I'll preface with this. Toughest jail I ever been to is Dauphin County Prison (DCP) in Harrisburg, Pa. Wild, lot of Spanish cats + brothers from Philly and Jersey combined with the wild dudes from Central Penna. Vibe in that jail is unlike anything I ever saw, was only there on transit but it was different and you can tell from the moment you hit intake...

Wildest jail I ever spent more than a few days in was Cumberland County Jail in Fayetteville NC...

I went to state prison in NC and did my whole bid on maxes. The cities who had the wildest nikkas upstate were Greensboro, Fayetteville, Charlotte, Greenville. This is nuanced though, because all the "big" NC cities--->Clt, Rgh, Gso, Durm, WS, Fay--->had numbers so there were wild cats from each of these places, but there were more of them from the cities I named. You had some wild cats from smaller cities too like Rocky Mount, Wilson, Wilmington, Kinston, Shelby, Lumberton, Oxford, Roanoke Rapids, Elizabeth City, Rockingham, Asheville, but most of these cities don't have large representation upstate...

On the streets I ran thru many places in NC. Lumberton definitely a place full of rough people. Rocky Mount, Fayetteville, Durham. Ran thru SC for a second too and I'd say Dillon was for sure hot, Bennettsville wild, that whole Pee Dee area was an overrepresentation of roughnecks. Columbia was hot, Santee, Orangeburg...

Other places I experienced on a street level, wildest place in Cali is LA. Its just much larger than anywhere else in Cali, way more hot blocks and districts and areas, nowhere else in Cali even compares. West Oakland was wild but its like a tiny hood compared to the normal hood in LA...

Richmond and Norfolk are full of hot nikkas but in different ways. Richmond has worse neighborhoods and more shooters but Norfolk was more jackers and grimey nikkas in general, plenty shooters there too. Petersburg-Hopewell are like mini versions of Rich and Nfk...

Memphis and Little Rock both full of bloodthirsty nikkas...

Rochester NY one of the most G cities in the nation, them dudes really like that...

DC and Baltimore of course but I never really interacted on a street level there. Hartford neither but the aura is different, you could tell it was ugly there...

My wife has a lot of fam in the area (Conway). I've heard some stories....but it gets crackin like dat in MB?????

I'm born and raised in the Chuck.

Myrtle is racist and boring and trash. All the shyt in Myrtle is brought from nikkas from elsewhere. Dillon and Bennettsville are like that, though...

Them small cities, man.

Lumberton, NC
Mobile, AL
Jackson, MS
Macon, GA

Years ago had an incident with a bunch of nikkas at Lumberton Walmart that almost went bad. Also used to buy bullets dirt cheap from this "Lumbee" from Pembroke, we'd meet in Raeford. Never met anyone as plugged in on hammer time as he was...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Lotta people saying this, I used to work on Mercury in Hampton and knew alot of NPN/Hampton nikkas. A lot of grimey, nothing to live for types but I wouldnt say it's one of the worst cities I've been to...
I’m just saying that cause I remember growing up at public gatherings that could sometimes get rowdy (concerts, the beach strip at night, Waterside, etc.) there would often be a group of dudes that were deep as fukk pushing through crowds, daring someone to do something yelling “NEWPORT NEWS!” (“BAD NEWS!” later). Dudes just had a demonic energy to them.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nah, homeless people in the Bay are on another level of fukkery. They will get in someone face screaming racist shyt. Attack random people on the street because they are that batshyt crazy. Homeless folks in other cities just beg at intersections and shyt. Homeless folks in the Bay are on some supreme fukk shyt. The level of random fukkery on the streets of the Bay perpetrated by derelicts is kinda unparalleled. You feel like people in the streets there have no respect for anything or anybody. And that no one is going to stop 5150 types from running the streets doing whatever they want.

I can't speak on the bay, but homeless folk in LA are chill. :yeshrug:

The fact that the Bay is the car break-in capital, the shoplifting capital and the car theft capital prove this point as well as Oakland being the robbery capital many years prove this point. nikkas in the hood in the Bay can be the coolest nikkas in America, but they will turn up in a split second if they think you are an opp or a mark. :unimpressed:

Compared to cities in the rest of the country, cali cities are low in violent crime and homicide. We got plenty of lawbreakers but they ain't the most violent lawbreakers.

Same with the rest of Cali. nikkas in LA known to press folks for what logo is on their fitted. :picard:It’s not wise to be an outta towner in many places in the hood in California.

That's more reputation than reality. I don't bang but I've lived around a lot of folk that do and I've never, ever been pressed for clothing. I've never even seen someone get pressed unless they were flagrantly wearing the wrong gang's shyt. Don't matter if it's red or if it's baby blue, you have to look like you are PURPOSELY doing that shyt (head-to-toe, flag in your pocket, bandana, or laces) to catch heat in any hood I've been around.

Yeah I can imagine a few places where out-of-towner might get pressed if they walked into the wrong neighborhood and looked goofy. Not that anything would happen to them, some people just aren't friendly to strangers. I can only think of maybe 2 times where I walked into a neighborhood and felt unwelcome and all I did was walk the other way, not like I need to walk that way anyway. But it wasn't like I thought someone was gonna swing on me, I just wanted to avoid an unpleasant conversation.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The Southside of Australia:

shyt so dangerous that cacs made a movie about it:
Drop-Bears-poster.jpg

On another note, this human named Ace said that Philly and Savannah are violent as hell from shootings to robberies because brotherly love.
:mjlol:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any major Midwest city. Always felt like Ohio, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis etc., brehs would be the quickest to scrap with anyone. Not bad people but just the kind of dudes that knuckle up more than being chatty.

Northeast brehs got the best shyt talk but they're not necessarily "angry" or hostile. Feel like they weigh the fight/flight decision carefully before moving. Nikkas always look like they're making chess moves.

Cali brehs got too much good weed and fine sistas to be that mad about anything. Even when they doing bad shyt, them nikkas is smiling.

Southern brehs........we are polite because EVERYONE has guns and there's a good chance that nikka you just bucked up to has like 4 brothers and 25 cousins waiting around the corner if you get outta pocket. Mutually assured destruction.
Bmore, Philly, and Brooklyn all seem like theyre definitely quick to throw hands.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
One of the most dangerous cities that flies under the radar is Myrtle Beach. People see the beach and the ferris wheel and think it's a nice place.

People call it "Murder" beach for a reason.

I lived in MB for a long time and I can see what ya saying. They do call it Murda Beach but it’s still a cool city if you just visiting and not getting into anything rachet.

Myrtle Beach does have a lot shootings and folks come up missing all the time though. Unfortunately I know too many folks that got caught up in it.